Chapter 1

Nobody But Yours.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yuwree! Oh God....” Tiffany exclaimed when she saw the black pearl stumble into their house with a bottle in her hand. “Hey, Fany!” Yuri said a bit too loudly as Hyoyeon came out this time, ruffling her blonde hair and adjusting her pajamas.

Hyoyeon grabbed Yuri before she could fall, “Yul! Are you serious? It's already 2.30 in the morning and you're still drinking? Do you want your best friend to kill you, Kwon? I know you're hurt.... But please, don't do this to yourself.” Yuri snapped her head back, “Hyoyeon! She played me. She took me for a fool… AND I'M THE IDIOT WHO FELL FOR IT!”

Tiffany looked at Hyoyeon and Hyoyeon looked back at her, not knowing if they should clean her up or call the members for help. The girl was a sobbing mess on the floor.

“Yuwree. Babe, listen to me. Let's get you cleaned up and after that, you can go to sleep and have a good rest. Don't think of anything anymore, we are here for you. "

Tiffany wrapped her arms around the younger girl and slowly brought her up as Hyoyeon supported her waist. “Hyoyeon-ah, I'm alone tonight. Just let her sleep with me for tonight since Sooyoung is probably snoring and we don't want her to wake up because of this.” Tiffany suggested and the blonde nodded firmly. 

Tiffany and Hyoyeon supported her to Tiffany's bed and quickly got a towel from the bathroom, wiping her body down when they realized a few scars on her ankle. “What the heck?” Hyoyeon exclaimed and looked even closer, hoping it wasn't what she thought she had just seen.

“WHAT?! WHAT'S WR--- MMPH!”

Tiffany rushed out of the bathroom. Hyoyeon had slapped her hand over Tiffany's mouth and kept her quiet, bringing her towards Yuri's legs. She pointed at Yuri's ankle and Tiffany gasped, now covering with her own hands. 

On her ankle, carved the letters - 임윤아 

Both girls didn't know if they should have laughed or cried. How could no one have noticed that carving? Even their FBI Sones should have noticed it!

“Hyoyeon-ah, what exactly have we missed out from Yuwree's life? Why are we always one step behind her in everything she does? We don't even know what she's been going through alone....” Tiffany covered her face sadly, letting her tears fall freely for their black pearl. 

The blonde could only sigh softly, massaging her temples. It was lucky for Yuri that Jessica was still asleep or her best friend would have skinned her alive. “Let's go to bed for now. Don't over-think and just sleep, all right? We don't have any schedule tomorrow so we can talk to her anytime. Goodnight, Fany. Sleep well.” Hyoyeon kissed Tiffany's cheek lightly before walking closer to the bed. 

“Goodnight, Yul. Sleep well.”

Hyoyeon bent down, placing a kiss on Yuri's forehead before leaving the room with a heavy heart as well as flaring emotions. Tiffany quickly went to the kitchen and took out some aspirin pills, knowing that when Yuri woke up she would have a terrible hangover. She grabbed a cup and the pills before setting them on the table in her room. 

“Gosh. Yuwree, you never fail to make this personal ahjumma of yours worry… Goodnight, sleep well.” Tiffany pecked her cheek and pulled the covers over their bodies. Yuri unconsciously hugged Tiffany, making the older girl jump for a bit before she relaxed.

Looking carefully at that familiar tanned face, she could see that her chubby cheeks had gone, her eye bags were worse and there were tearstains all over her face. 

Her heart ached for Yuri. Her heart ached for everyone of the group. 

“Goodnight, Yul. I’m not gonna let you do this again.” Tiffany wrapped her arms around Yuri's head and rested the younger girl's head on her chest.

 

“Yoona-unnie? Where are you going so early in the morning?” Seohyun stopped peeling her sweet potato, looking up at the older girl who was in a dress. “I'm gonna meet Oppa. Take care, Seororo. I'll be back for dinner tonight.” Yoona smiled and put on her heels before going towards her car. 

Seohyun shook her head; she herself never really liked Seunggi nor trusted him. And with Yoona's betrayal, all she had left was that little ounce of respect for her to call her unnie.

“Seohyun-ah, please make a cup of hot tea for me? My head is killing me…” Sooyoung sighed and slammed her body onto the couch, her long legs dangling off the armrest. “Do you have a fever, unnie?” Seohyun walked over to the couch and placed her palm onto Sooyoung's forehead and she yelped a bit. “Unnie, you're burning up!”

The maknae ran into the kitchen and grabbed some tablets, rushing back to her unnie who was on the verge of falling asleep because of the immense pain in her head. “Sooyoung-unnie, don't sleep yet! Take your medicine first!” Seohyun yelled and quickly fed the shikshin her tablets before placing the cushion below her head, allowing the sick girl to fall asleep comfortably.

“Oh my God.. What's happening to us?” Seohyun clutched her head in her hands and started to sob miserably but quietly, not wanting to awake Sooyoung. 

“Seohyun-ah? What's wrong?” Taeyeon came out looking fresh and bubbly when she saw their maknae sitting at the dining table alone. “Unnie...” Seohyun sobbed into Taeyeon's chest as the older girl started to panic, ruffling her brown hair frantically. 

Seohyun had never cried like this before, simply because there wasn't anything heart breaking enough for her to cry her heart out alone. The girls were always with her no matter what, but she wasn't so sure of it anymore. 

“Shhh... Calm down, Seobaby.  Everything will be fine, trust unnie. I will make sure this nonsense ends for good.”  Taeyeon rubbed Seohyun's back gently. 

 

“A-Ah... Oh my God.” Yuri held her head as she opened her eyes, her head was like a ticking time bomb that was going to blow up anytime now. 

She turned and saw Tiffany holding her like she was a baby. She tried to wriggle herself out of Tiffany's embrace but to no avail when the older girl's eyelashes fluttered. Their eyes met and Yuri started to feel guilty once again. That familiar flash of disappointment was evident in Jessica as well as Hyoyeon's eyes too. 

“Good morning, Yul. Take the aspirin on the table; I knew you might have a headache.” Tiffany got up and kissed Yuri's cheek gently before walking towards the bathroom. “Fany-ah, what time did I come back last night? I hardly remember anything I did though.”

 Yuri rubbed her head and ran her fingers through her hair. “Around 2+ I guess, Hyoyeonie helped to clean you up too.” Tiffany said as she washed her face, her voice getting muffled by the water. “Oh God. What am i doing with my life? This is ridiculous…” Yuri lay back down and pulled the covers over her head, her eyes hurt from crying all night. 

“That's exactly right.” She heard another voice, a higher-pitched voice. 

“Good morning to you, Sica.” Yuri greeted and kept her face buried. 

She couldn't look into her best friend's eyes. Those pair of warm eyes would be filled with disappointment and pain. She would break down. No, she couldn't keep hurting Jessica. 

“Good morning my Kwon Seobangggg!” Jessica squealed as she jumped onto Yuri's body, her joints landing on the poor girl's private parts. “Owwww! Sica, you're on my s!” Yuri yelled and poked the smaller body on her painfully. 

“Oopsy! Keke. Sorry, Seobang.” The older girl got up and slid the covers down, revealing Yuri's bloodshot eyes and horrible eye bags. “Kwon Yuri. What time did you come back last night?” Jessica asked worriedly, cupping her best friend's bony cheeks and felt her cheekbones. Yuri had lost so much weight. 

Well, it was inevitable anyway. Yuri leaves the house at 4.30pm and can come back anytime from 2-4am. That's more than 8 hours of heavy drinking without any proper food. 

“2+, I'm not sure. I can't really remember.” Yuri laughed nervously and rubbed the back of her neck. “What?!” Jessica screamed and flicked the taller girl's forehead, hard. “Owwwww! Yah!” Yuri pouted and rubbed her forehead, the flick had earned her a red spot.

Jessica glared at Yuri with a horrid death stare, “When are you gonna stop doing this to yourself, Yuri? Why do you always have to make me worry like this? Do you think it's worth it?”

“I'm so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter