Day 6 : My First Noisy Day

100 Days

My First Noisy Day

The bright spring day come to Seoul earlier. The birds are chirping, and flowers are blooming, making a colorful world.

But, that didn’t happen in my home.

*CLANG**CLANG**CLANG*

*KNOCK**KNOCK**KNOCK*

Every kind of sounds from different genres(?) came in to my right ear and came out from my left ear.

I stared at somewhere blankly as my fingers tapped the table in annoyance.

It was supposed to be the day where I can be lazy all day, but that sound…. It broke everything.

Where did that sound come from ? Answer : BSJ or whatever she is’ home.

I wanted to stop her from making that noise, but it was rude for a guy to barge in into a girl’s home. So, I decided to stay here, and tapping my fingers on top of the table.

Annoyed.

Really annoyed.

 

1 hour later.

“When is she going to stop ?”

“Dunno”

You might wonder who I am talking to. It’s Kai. He visited me again today, bringing one of his favorite book, “Suspect X”, along with him.

“Let’s just go to her’s”, Kai said.

“But, isn’t that a bit rude ?”

“Nope. If we ring the doorbell politely, and told her to stop making those clanging noises, politely, it’s not rude”

“Okay”

And well, right now, we ended standing in front of BSJ’s home, staring at the doorbell.

“You ring it”, Kai said.

“Me ? No, no, no. You ring it”, I replied.

“No. You”

“No. You”

“You”

“You”

“You”

…. (That continued for quite a bit)

“Okay, fine. I’ll ring it”, Kai finally agreed.

He rang the doorbell, and quickly stood behind me.

“Who is it ?”

BSJ came out from inside, with her pink apron and her hair tied into pigtails. She looked like a cute little girl when I saw her.

Ahjussi-styled Park Chanyeol !”, she said as soon as she saw me.

I grumbled to myself. I take that cute word back.

“What brings you here ?”, she asked.

“Can you-“

Kai quickly stood up in front of me and looked at her with his serious face.

“Stop that clanging sound of yours”, he said.

If a girl was in a situation like this, they might think Kai was a knight in shining armor.

Nope, he’s not. He was obviously trying to be cool in front of BSJ.

“Ah. Sorry. I was cooking, so, clang, clang ?”, she said, acting cute.

“Don’t do aegyo on me. You know that won’t happen”, Kai said.

“I’m not”

“You did. What ? Trying to deny the fact you acted like that ?”

“You jerk”

BSJ went in to her home as soon as she finished her sentence. I guess she was pretty annoyed, huh.

“Well, my duty’s done”, Kai said as he turned his back towards me.

I replied his sentence with a nod and a smile that showed my “thank you”.

He looked at his watch and patted my shoulder.

“I’ll be going first. I have an appointment with my uncle today”, he said.

“Okay. Thank you !”

And he left, running somewhere far.

Again, I was left alone, still standing in front of BSJ’s door.

I took a step down from the doorstep and walked away from BSJ’s house.

But something caught my attention.

A window.

From afar, I can see BSJ trying hard to make something. I thought for a while, that maybe it’s not that bad even if the clanging sound was heard through my home. It’s not that bad.

But, I changed my mind again.

When I came into my home and threw myself on top of the sofa, this sound broke the silence.

“KYAAA !!! THE CREAM !!!”

I knew obviously who the owner of this scream is. BSJ. Bae Suzy.

And I’m back to my first position of the day. Tapping my fingers on top of the table.

As expected, I still need Kai to stop this noisy days of mine.