Day 30 : That Girlfriend

100 Days

That Girlfriend

 

It’s still 8 AM here, but I’m so sleepy. Yet my eyes can’t even close on their own.

Since 6 in the morning, I kept drinking coffee to force myself to be awake. But it doesn’t seem to be working.

I’m currently waiting for Kai to come. He told me he was coming over in a second but even after waiting for hours he didn’t even come yet. I guess he must be preparing for something before coming here.

I thought he must’ve wanted to brag a lot about her girlfriend he is currently dating right now. Or maybe he will be complaining a lot about his girlfriend.

It might be one of those two possibilities.

*ding**dong*

A doorbell’s sound was finally heard. That must be Kai. If that’s not him, then I’m going to sleep.

I walked towards the door and opened it. Kai was standing in front of my doorstep, with his slightly pale and tired face.

“Are you sick ?”

“No. I’m just a bit worried about someone”, he answered.

A thought popped up in my brain. It must be about his girlfriend. A guy typical problem.

“Your girlfriend ?”

“Yeah. It’s about Valentine’s day”, he explained, “She told me about our date on that day, but that day, I’ve already had a really important promise with my friend. We’re going to see a really favorite band of ours. So I told her that. And after that she didn’t talk to me for a week and always glared at me everytime we passed by”

“You were worried about that ?”

“Yeah. I’m feeling really regretful right now. I shouldn’t have said that to her and just go with her”

“So what are you going to do right now ? She didn’t even listen to you right ?”

“Yeah, she even ignored my text messages. I felt like a total jerk”

I thought about it for a while. While Kai was covering himself with his palm. He seemed really sorry towards that girlfriend of his.

Just then, I thought an idea.

“How about preparing a surprise event for her at Valentine’s day ?”

“Oh no, no, no. That’s the first thing I definitely tried to avoid for the rest of my life”, he said.

“Why ?”

“I’m too embarrassed to do things like that. And hyung, I never thought you think like a romanticist”

I just smirked at his comment.

“Well, so, have you tried to text her ?”

“Haven’t, yet”, Kai replied

“Why don’t you try texting her first ? Maybe her mood was better today”

“Okay”

And then, Kai opened his smartphone. And typing some words to his girlfriend.

We both waited for the reply. I tried to distract myself with the TV while Kai kept himself focusing on his phone.

He threw his phone to the air and sometimes playing a boring game on his phone.

Yet, after 1 hour passed, the text message didn’t come.

He decided to leave his phone on while distracting his attention on the TV. And then,

*beep*

THE DECISIVE MOMENT

Kai opened his phone, and then.

“WHAT THE HELL ?!”, he shouted, while throwing his phone on to the sofa.

I looked at his phone which is coincidentally thrown right beside me. And saw,

Help me make a chicken stew !

Come quickly ‘kay ?

-Kim Joonmyeon

 

“And I was hoping for her to reply the text”, Kai said, scratching his head, “Argh… Suho hyung always got the worst timing”

Just then, his phone rang again.

I thought it must be his girlfriend this time.

He read his phone carefully, and then he looked at me with this pale white face.

“What’s wrong ?”

Hyung, I think I might have gone into trouble”, he answered. And then he showed me his phone.

Come here,

I wanted to let go of my stress I have been holding for some time.

-Soojung

“Uh… She might beat you up if you went there”

“Yeah, she will”, he replied.

“But why don’t you just go there. And after that maybe you guys could make up again ?”

“I hope so. Well then, gotta go ! Thanks hyung ! Hope you found yourself a girlfriend !”

I nodded at him, acting like an older brother.

I thought his girlfriend was a wrestles when I saw that text. But I guess, she would just have him in a headlock or a low kick, just like Song Gayeon did back then at ‘Roommate’.

Hope they’ll make up.

Kai must’ve arrived at his girlfriend’s place by now. It’s getting on my nerves, but well, I know it’s gonna be okay. It’s Kai anyway.

Okay, since he left already, I’m going to continue my rest and then think about something. Something… Something…

*Pop*

*Blush*

My face started to blush. Suzy’s face started to appear again in my mind. Especially her smiling face which is, truly, my favorite.

“Ah… I’m such a fanatic”

 

That time, when I was peacefully resting on my bed,

I got this dream.

Someone warning me especially to be careful this time around ‘cause a storm might come into life. Well, that time, a storm really came to me at my dream.

But I never thought, another thing worse than it might really come to me.

 

(INCHEON AIRPORT)

A guy wearing a black sunglasses with an aura of an idol came out wearing his long black coat and boots. He carefully took of his sunglasses and smiled seeing his surroundings.

 “Hey Seoul, I’m back. I missed you, Suzy

 

I might have thought of my dream as simple. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh yeah ! There's the sign of Chanyeol's love rival ! Who could it be ???

It might just be someone you never thought of. 

Keep waiting !!!! 

 

----DYO~~~