Day 9 : Shopping, or A Date ?

100 Days

Shopping, or a Date ?

Today’s the same as any other day.

Waking up, brushing my teeth, and eating my breakfast.

 

“Park Chanyeol ! Good morning !”

I looked towards where the voice came from. And… My neighbor, greeted my morning day with her smile.

You must wonder where I met my neighbor.

 

2 minutes ago.

I went out from my home, still eating a slice of bread.

I was about to do some stretching like what a grandfather usually did in the morning.

 

And that’s how I ended up meeting my neighbor in a situation where I was still putting my hands up in the air, and stretching my muscles.

“Morning !”, I replied.

“What are you doing ?”, Suzy asked.

“Stretching”

“Ah… Okay”

Silence.

Silence.

Awkward.

“By the way, Park Chanyeol”, Suzy finally opened again and broke the silence.

“What ?”

“Don’t you have any taste in fashion ?”

“I have. Why ?”

“If you did, then you wouldn’t have that ahjussi style anymore”

“Me ? Ahjussi style ?”

“Yup”

I looked at myself from head to toe. And I thought I was perfect with my fashion.

I turned my head towards Suzy and gave her a big grin which said that my fashion’s already perfect.

“Don’t give me that grin before you change your clothes”, she said.

“But, this is the only clothes I have, since the other five were still in the laundry”

Suzy gave me an “unbelievable” look on her face. And I only grinned.

“Well, I have no choice then. Let’s go shopping today”, she said, as she went in to her home.

“Shopping ?”

Am I going to go shopping with her ? Shopping ? Like what girls usually did ? Is she going to buy me a girl’s clothes ? It can’t be right ?

Oh well. At least I’ll follow her only for today.

I went into my home as soon as I finished my “grandfather-like” stretching, and quickly changed my clothes as what Suzy told me to do. But, I think I didn’t change too much even after changing my style.

 

“Have you changed your clothes yet ?”, Suzy asked the moment I stepped out from my home.

“I have !”

“Well, yeah. You didn’t change right ? Don’t expect me to fall in your lies like that”

“I’m not lying, BSJ”

“Whatever. Let’s go”

She grabbed my sleeve and dragged me.

This girl, she really doesn’t have any attitude, huh ?

She continued to drag me by pulling my sleeve, even when riding the subway. It’s like I was her pet or something. I’m not suited being pulled like this.

 

“We’re here”, Suzy said.

We arrived at somewhere, I don’t know what it is, but I knew that it was a building. A giant building, fit for a giant.

“Where is this ?”

“It’s a mall. You never gone here before ?”

I shook my head.

“Ah. So that’s why you’re so outdated”

“What is that ?”

“You don’t know outdated ?”

“Nope”

“It means your fashion are like people who were born in their 90’s, old-fashioned”

“Ah…”

Outdated. I learnt a new word today. Outdated.

“Well,”, Suzy said as she turned back towards me, “let’s go in !”

She ran in towards the mall and I followed her from behind. Somehow, if you looked at us, you would have thought that she was a princess and I’m her, slave ? Bodyguard ? Something like that.

Today’s the first time I have gone to a mall since I was small. And it has the same automatic door like the ones in the mini-market. It opens when I stood in front of it and closes when no one was there.

 

I followed Suzy who was still busy looking left and right, searching for something. I wondered what she was searching.

And then suddenly, Suzy ran towards somewhere with a lightning fast speed. Maybe even Usain Bolt can’t compare to its speed.

“Park Chanyeol ! Try this !”, she shouted as she hold up the clothes she picked.

I dashed towards her and took the clothes from her.

I took a better look at it.

It was a black colored hoodie with the number “21” behind, like a sport hoodie. And it also has a dark blue jeans for the bottom. It’s somehow has a cool aura coming from it. Really cool.

I went in to this room called “fitting room” or something like that and tried on the clothes Suzy has chosen for me. I wondered how it will look like when I wore this.

 

“Are you finished ?”, Suzy asked from outside the door, “I’ve got some other clothes for you !”

“Wait ! I’m still fastening the zipper !”

I take a glance of myself at the mirror that was placed in front of me and turned 360 degrees. Wondering if I looked good in this clothing.

What will Suzy say if she saw me in this kind of clothing which I never worn before.

I wore the hoodie that was sewn on my hooded jacket and opened the door. Suzy was still standing in front of the door, holding for like four until five clothes.

I looked down, embarrassed because this is my first time wearing this kind of clothes, while waiting for Suzy to say something.

But, she didn’t say anything. And silence and awkwardness came again.

“I-It’s cool”

The silence was broken by this small and sweet voice.

I looked towards Suzy, fixing my gaze towards her. And the moment I saw her face, her face turned bright red. It’s almost like her innocent face that I saw the first time I met her.

“Did I really looked cool ?”

She gave me a glare while her cheeks were still bright red.

“How many times should I say it to you ? Just forget it. I take my words back. Here !”, she said as she gave me the clothes that she has chosen.

I accepted it, somehow feeling a bit happy after hearing her compliment. I grinned widely and closed the door.

I tried on some of the clothes, but it didn’t suit me well like the black hoodie before. It kinda feels weird when my body were wrapped up in this clothing.

I opened the door five times, to show Suzy how I looked. But her answer are all the same.

“Nope”

“Nope”

“Nope”

And that continued for many times after that.

 

“You’re too tall”, Suzy said as we continued to search other clothes, “and somehow, old-fashioned”

“I’m sorry”

“Why are you saying sorry ? It’s your style anyway. And at least we got a perfect black hoodie for you”

“T-That’s right !”

“What right ? That’s still not enough”

“Not enough ?”

“Yeah. You know, boys today have at least twenty clothes and jeans or pants to wear. And you ? Only seven, or maybe eight”

“I-I see…. Then, we need more ?”

“That’s right”

“Oh…”

I seems can’t complement her well because of her kinda chatterbox mouth. So for now, I’ll keep myself as quiet as I can. And I’ll fasten the zipper on my mouth as tight as I could.

“Oh ! Kai !”

“Hey !!!”

From afar, Kai’s voice can be heard. He waved at the both of us and ran towards us, leaving his friends there.

Hyung, hello !”, Kai said as he high-fived my hand.

“How ‘bout me ?”, Suzy asked.

“Oh. You were there ? Sorry, I didn’t realized”

“Jerk”

“I am. Hey, by the way, are you two on a date or what ?”

The both of us immediately broke into silence as we looked to each other, glancing left and right, didn’t know what to do.

“Hey. Are you two hearing me ?”, Kai said, breaking into our awkwardness.

“T-That’s impossible right ? Can’t you tell at the first glance ?!”, Suzy said loudly in annoyance.

“Really ? Is that true hyung ?”

This time, Kai made me speechless. I gave him a sign from my eyes, which told clearly “You. What are you doing ?”

Kai smirked.

Hyung ? Is that tru~e ?”, he said as he glanced to Suzy.

“It’s not. Why ? Are you jealous ? Ah-ha. That’s the case huh ?”

“I-It’s not ! Definitely not !”

“That’s right. Kai’s mine !”, I said as I hugged Kai tightly.

“You two. Are totally. Annoying”, Suzy said and she left.

Hyung, are you my fan ?”, Kai asked as he lets go of my tight hug.

“I am. A fan !”

“I hope you won’t stalk me”

“I won’t. Now, since your friends are gone, let’s search for Suzy”

“Suzy is not fit to be the one we should seek, she should be the seeker”

“We’re not playing hide-and-seek. Let’s go !”

 

*COUGH**COUGH**COUGH*

I keep coughing since earlier without knowing why. And it hurts.

I drank a cup of water to stop my coughing. But it didn’t stop and it’s getting worse and worse.

So I decided to sleep so that tomorrow I can get better.

I went up to my bed and lied on top of it.

Wrapping myself with a blue blanket, covering my bloated face with the end of the blanket. Asking to myself, what is life ?  And wondering what will wait for me tomorrow. 

 

NOTES :

It's chapter 9 ! I'm so happy even though it have just reached the ninth day, I don't know why ~ hehe.... 

I have something to ask you. Since at this chapter, Chanyeol and Suzy were shopping together, I wanted to ask you, "If you have a chance to go shopping with one of your bias, who will you choose ? And why ?" 

If I have that chance, I wanted to go shopping with Chanyeol. 'Cause, I think it'll be fun. Since he was a happy virus, I'm sure we'll laugh a lot while shopping. 

And, who will be your choice ? I'll be waiting for the answer. I can't wait for the answer ^^ 

And maybe, I'll gain some idea from your answer and be able to make something new with that ^^.

That's all for now. I sincerely thank you for the comments and subscribers ^^ !! Hope you all have a nice day !!!

 

-----