Day 3 : My, Your, Our Meeting

100 Days

My, Your, Our Meeting

What is waiting for me today ? I’m so excited ever since I got my first friend.

And now, I felt more energized to experience and learn some new things. I was energized, or maybe too energized.

The world felt brighter than ever. This is so cool, that’s what I thought.

I wore my white sneakers and blue t-shirt with a black colored jeans that I liked for a long time.

I opened the door and went out for a walk at the park once again.

Ah right. I almost forgot. The pink blanket.

I took the pink blanket that was still in the neatest condition, and put it inside the paper bag that I brought.

I still haven’t found the owner of this girly pink blanket. But since it was a pink colored blanket, I’m 100% positive that this was a girl’s.

I brought the paper bag along with me and rode my black bike to the park.

As usual, as soon as I saw the park, the words that came through my mind is only one.

Wonderful.

And once again, the view made me sank deep into my own thoughts.

But, I decided not to think about my thought for today, since I was planning to search for this pink blanket’s owner.

But, where will I found her in this large park ? It’s too impossible to even do hide and seek here. Maybe they’ll never found the hiders.

And in this situation, I’m the seeker while this blanket’s owner was the hider.

If I was the hider, where would I hide ? (Let me remind you this is not a hide and seek game).

I walked towards the big tree that was planted in the middle of the park, and took a peek on the right, on the left, and even on the bottom.

People might think I’m weird right now, but I never care.

I searched, searched and searched. Until I was already doing a round through the park.

“Where is she ?”, I asked myself.

Feeling hopeless, I decided to rest a bit. Even though I really wanted to return this pink blanket to her, but my feet already lost its energy.

I took a seat on the bench where I found myself being wrapped up in this pink blanket. And when I found out the not-needed initial.

This bench has been my most favorite bench since then. It somewhat holds many memories with me. So, it’s somewhat special.

I was about to fell asleep when I heard my tummy grumbles. I was surprised, really. I took a glance on the right and on the left, hoping no one heard my loud tummy grumble.

I think I’ll buy an instant ramyun.

I stood up from the bench and walked towards the nearest mini-market.

It’s just a ten minutes walk from the park. Not really tiring.

The automatic door slide when I stood in front of it. It’s not like I was seeing this for the first time. Even though I was ill, I have gone to the mini-market for like hundred times.

Well, it’s pretty amazing I guess.

I went in to the mini-market, holding the paper bag on the left hand.

I was absorbed in my own world when I was choosing ramyun. I looked at the price and at the ingredients. And I decided to pick my most favorite ramyun.

Choosing ramyun is hard, even though people only though this was insignificant, it’s somewhat important – Chanyeol –

I brought my ramyun and my paper bag as I paid for the ramyun.

I looked for some empty seats to eat my ramyun. When I was about to walk, I bumped into someone and it caused a loud sound, and a small chaos.

“I’m sorry, are you okay, ahjussi ?

It’s a girl’s voice, so this must be a girl.

But, what’s with the ahjussi part ? Maybe she thought me I was just some random ahjussi when I was still young.

“I’m okay”, I said, trying to hold my smile as long as I could.

“I’m sorry, ahjussi ?”, she said, with her innocent face.

“It’s okay. But, I’m not an ahjussi

“Ah… Sorry. Then ?”

“I’m Chanyeol”

“So-sorry Chanyeol-ssi

Somehow, after talking with Jongin yesterday, I’m feeling a lot more comfortable when I talked with others.

“Ah. Your bag”, she said as she took my paper bag that fell down earlier.

“Oh. Thank you for picking it up”, I said and bowed.

But somehow, her reaction was different from earlier. She looked like somewhat shocked or surprised after seeing what’s inside.

I think she must be thinking the exact same thing with me.

She must think I’m a girly guy or something like that.

“Um… What you’re thinking is wrong, so… can you-“, I said, but stopped by some reason.

“Chanyeol-ssi, can I see what’s inside ?”, she asked, still with her innocent face.

“S-Sure”

She took the pink blanket out, and somehow she was searching through that blanket, just like what I did before.

“Um… Chanyeol-ssi. This is my blanket”, she suddenly said.

“Huh ?”, I asked, still confused.

“Look here”

She pointed to the nicely-done-knitted initial that I once saw. BSJ.

“It’s my initial, Bae Su Ji”, she said as she spelled her name carefully.

I was still confused.

“Chanyeol­-ssi ?”, she called my name once again.

“Y-Yes ?”, I asked.

“This is mine. Can I take it back ?”

“U-um… S-Sure”

Her face’s expression changed. She grinned widely as she hold the pink blanket tightly.

“Thank you !!!”, she said as she hugged her pink blanket.

I finally found the owner, that’s what I wanted to say. But somehow, I just can’t say it out loud. It was like my mouth was covered with some kind of ice which made it frozen.

It’s not just a normal ice wasn’t it ? No.

It wasn’t an ice.

It’s because I was captivated by her pure bright smile.