Day 25 : Boys' Talk

100 Days

Boys’ Talk

So after yesterday, who’ve been playing the “Let It Go” ? Oh right, I did too.

So today…

Let it go ~ Let it go ~

Maybe I’ve gone crazy for both Demi Lovato and Idina Menzell, after singing the chorus part ten times yesterday in my sleep.

And even today, when I woke up, it feels like my alarm’s been singing Let It Go all morning. What the hell is happening with my head anyway.

So, my activities for today are just, resting, resting and resting. I’ve finished all my chores yesterday, so today I got my free time in the house. Hoho~

Just then, the doorbell rang. The first person that came through my mind. You probably know who. It’s Suzy.

I bet she’s here to make my resting day became a tiring day.

I walked to the door and opened it.

Well, look who’s here. Far from my expectation.

Kai.

 

“I… Have someone I like”, he said suddenly.

I gasped. “Seriously ?!”

“Yeah”

“When did you like her ?”

“Well, not so sure. It’s just around this time”

“So, who’s the lucky girl ?”

“…”

Kai hesitated for a second and then answered, “A girl at my part-time work. Her name’s Jung Soojung”

“Oh…”

“Please don’t tell Suzy. Just keep it as a secret away from her”

I never knew Kai would tell me about something like this. I thought maybe he really thinks me as his best friend.

“Thanks for listening, hyung. This is the first time I told my secret”

“Sure. So… When are you planning to confess to her ?”

He hesitated again.

“I’m not sure. Actually, she’s one of my rival at work. And she hated me that’s for sure. So… Maybe until she showed me that she’s attracted to me”

“Oh… Do you have her photo?”

Kai took out his black smartphone out and showed me a photo. A girl with black medium-length hair, a perfect ideal body, and looks like a model with her white soft skin, wearing a floral skirt ad a blue blouse. She look a lot like a model.

I asked Kai what her job is and he said that she was a trainee who is trying to be a model.

Well, her looks are very suited to be a model. She’s beautiful. I think I know why Kai started to fell for her.

“Don’t fall for her”, Kai suddenly said.

“I’m not. What makes you think so ?”

“’Cause you’ve been looking at her photo since earlier”

“Oh. Right”

Kai took back his smartphone and started to blush without any particular reason.

“She’s… Cute, right ?”, he said slowly.

“Well, yeah. Models are like that anyway. By the way, are you a trainee too ?”

“Yeah. We work at the same company where professional models gathered together”

“I thought you work at the game center, since you came there all the time”

“I only come there at Thursdays, and at the other weekdays, I work”

I gave Kai a nod. Since I never worked before. I worked, but was fired because I slept all the time. Well, sorry but my school studies are too much.

Where do I get my money ? From my Mom, the bank, and then I save my money. So right now, at least I can have money for the rest of my life. And I can even order some hanwoo.

Life is good. (LG’s Ringtone)

“Well, I’ll be going first. Thanks for listening once again hyung. I’ll listen to your problems if you have some. Just call me”

Kai then left. And our talk comes to an end.

I kinda miss it when I didn’t see him. But, oh well, at least he came to talk to me again. I’m feeling kind of reliable right now.

By the way, this is the first time I have this kind of “Boys”’ talk. It’s kinda fun. A bit embarrassing to be true.

I feel like, my best friend that once had gone, came back again.

 

Thanks Kai.