The Other Day : Feeling That Is Forgotten

100 Days

Feeling That is Forgotten

My best friend, who hangs out with me seven times a week, 24 hours each day, is someone I like.

But, he was too far for me to reach. His heart wasn’t for me. It was for my best-est friend.

She knew, he didn’t. Even though he realized how my cheeks become red every time I see him, how my heart beats so fast that his ears can listen. He didn’t realize ?

 Is he dumb ? Slow ? No.

He just, never thought of me as more than a friend.

 

One day, when Suzy, my best-est friend and me were walking towards the canteen, we waited in different lines. Just then, Minhyuk, the person I like’s friend came towards her. And asked her to come with them.

I, who was right beside them became curious and ended up abandoning my line. I followed them from behind. Slowly and quietly, so that no one will know. Well, everyone saw me with those eyes asking like, “is she a stalker ?”, or whatever.

“I like you”

The familiar voice came from behind the wall I was hiding. I realized it was him. Lee Minhyuk.

My heart stopped for a second. Cold sweat came from the top of my head. My hand was clenched into fist.

He… Was confessing.

I tried to peek who he confessed to.

But, the moment my eyes saw the lucky girl, I could feel my heart beats, and fire boiling inside me.

Who is she ? It’s Suzy.

I hid myself again. In the shadows. I laughed. Tears fell down.

Just why did he like my best friend ? Why isn’t it me ? Am I not that worth looking for ?

It was the worst day on my life.

My best-est friend, was confessed, by a person I like. 

 

Since that day, I’ve avoided Suzy, properly. The feeling of jealousy, angriness and hatred were all inside me. I hated Suzy, Minhyuk… and me.

I felt like crazy. I just wanted to die, but, I knew how life was precious.

I knew how Suzy would felt if I die.

And, even if I was born again, I felt that I’m going to be a coward and a loser who gives up easily.

 

Suddenly, one day, Suzy and me came face-to-face. I tried to ignore her, but she grabbed my hand. Making me turn back towards her.

I knew, this was the chance to apologize to her. So, I agreed and followed her.

We sat down at the corner of the canteen, apologized and laughed with each other.

“Minhyuk told me. I realized how important it was to protect my friendship with you. There is no other friend like you in this world. I’m so grateful, that you’re willing to be my friend”, I said.

Suzy, she was precious. I like her more than Minhyuk. No, I love her.

 

“What ?! States ?! Why ?!”

“Isn’t that what you always wanted ?”, Mom asked.

“It is. But it’s way before. Right now, I just wanted to stay here. Have my normal high school life and live my way as I am right now”

“No can’t do. I’ve registered you into a college there, so, just go there and study, ‘kay ?”

I… Really wanted to accept Mom’s offer. But, I was just worried if mine and Suzy’s relationship will worsen. Worse than before.

 

“I’m going to the States”

“You are ?! Really ?! But-“

“I know. We won’t be able to see each other for some times. But, let’s still contact each other”

“How ?”

“It’s the age of modern right ? We can get through each other with just a simple facetime, right ?”

Suzy’s eyes started to tearing up. Mine was the same.

We hugged each other, cried together. And laughed like crazy at the end.

It was the last time I saw her before going to the States.

I hope our friendship will stay.

 

Jeju-Do, right now.

“I like you”

Lee Minhyuk, whom I’ve tried to forget for a long time, coincidentally met with me at Jeju. And the first thing he said right now to me very suddenly, is…

A CONFESSION.

“I like you too”, I replied, “as a friend”

“Well, I don’t”

What is he ? Is he trying to fool me again ? I won’t fall for him for the second time. That would never happen.

“I won’t like you”

“So what ?”, he said, clearly. Piercing through my ears like needles.

“What do you mean what ?”

“I can just make you like me again, can’t I ?”

I dropped my chopsticks right at that moment.

I looked at him at the eyes. Which I haven’t seen for such a long time.

“I like you. So just let me like you”

An unexpected situation. Making those forgotten feelings of mine came back again.

Love. Always turns around us doesn’t it ?

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------ NOTES : ---------------------------------------------------- >>>>>>>

My mid term test has ended !!!!! Hooray !!!!
So, which one of the subjects of yours that got the best score ? Mine is geography. Hooray !!!! I was lucky to get the best score. 

What do you think was the hardest one ? For me it's chemistry. 'Cause my teacher gave us a lot of difficult lessons to learn and memorize. Well, at least I didn't fail.

I'm sorry for the long update everyone. This time, I have a lot of words and ideas, so my fanfics have been progressing a lot more smooth. 

Thank you for waiting. And by the way, today's Super Junior M's Henry's Birthday ! Wish you a happy birthday, all the best and God bless you !!!!! Good luck at your work !!!

Enjoy ~ !