Day 32 : SHIN WONHO

100 Days

Day 32

SHIN WONHO

 

“Shin Wonho, Suzy’s soon-to-be husband”

 

That damned guy’s voice kept echoing in my mind. His evil smirk, irritating face. One thing I hated for sure, why does he have to be more handsome than me ?!

Ah… No. Park Chanyeol, this is wrong. You mustn’t judge someone by their looks.

But that Shin Wonho ? He managed to make my inside burning like a steaming pot.

Just then, my phone rang and vibrates. A message must have come in.

 

Hyung, let’s hang out !

Can you please ask Suzy to come too ?

Kyungsoo hyung will also come !

Annyeong !!

From : Kai

 

I stared blankly at Kai’s message while thinking, this kid totally has a bad timing today.

Why ? Because I’m sure I’ll see that guy when I’ve gone to Suzy’s home

But well, here goes nothing.

I wore my brown leather jacket and sneakers. Gone over to Suzy’s home which is exactly right beside mine.

*Ding**dong*

The doorbell sound echoed inside. Suzy must’ve been running towards the door right now.

“Who is it ?”

To my surprise, it wasn’t Suzy’s lovely sweet and soft voice. But a deep low somehow quirky voice of a guy.

Okay. I’ve guessed already. Want me to spell his name ?

SHIN.

WON.

HO.

 

And, wow ! I was correct.

“Ah… It’s Mr. Stra-“

Before he could finish his irritating sentence, I quickly slammed the door to his face. And please don’t hope for me to feel sorry over your bleeding nose.

I’m not that typical kind angel who has a sweet smile. Totally the opposite.

To be honest, this is the first time I actually felt angry towards a guy. Not to mention he was just a stranger that I met yesterday.

This is jealousy, people said.

 

“What did you do that for ?!”, Wonho (*speaking in banmal) said, while his hands were busy covering his bloody nose with tissues. His looks was hilarious.

“Nothing”

“This isn’t “nothing”, it’s SOMETHING !”

His words kind of remind me to Girl’s Day’s song, “Something”.

“You guess what that “SOMETHING” is”

“Ha ! I won’t”, he replied, giving me a merong.

I would just punch a fist to his face if only Suzy wasn’t standing behind Wonho at that time. But Suzy must’ve read my mind.

Her fist hits Wonho’s head and he whined in pain.

“Act like an adult Shin Wonho, you’re 20”, she said, acting like a noona.

“You’ll regret wanting me to act like an adult”, Wonho replied.

The two of them was having their own conversation, leaving me, the third person involved here, behind.

I wanted to say cut it out. But since it was Suzy’s old friend, I won’t say it. Just for now.

“By the way, what brings you here ?”, Suzy asked.

“Kai wanted to hang out and he told me to bring you there”

“Who’s Kai ?”, Wonho cuts.

“A friend”, Suzy replied again.

“Oh”

Suzy secretly gave him a fist behind his back. And I laughed. Because I secretly thought it was cute of her.

“Why are you laughing ?”, Wonho asked.

“Nothing”

Suzy just gave me a smirk and then she signed me to keep quiet. I replied her with a wink.

Then I realized Wonho giving me a death glare. I only smirked at him, and then left him unnoticed.

I actually thought that I was dealing with a kid who’s 10 years younger than me. ‘Cause his attitude seriously shows him that way.

He didn’t have the attitude of a 20 years old guy.

 

20 minutes later.

Suzy came down from her room, wearing a short jeans with white blouse and a black ribbon in the middle. She grabbed her handbag that she put at the sofa before.

“Okay, I’m set !”, she said.

“You’re actually going ?”, Wonho, again, cuts.

“Of course !”

“Then I’m going to”

“No need”

Suzy and Wonho both looked at me who just stopped Wonho from going together with us. Wonho looked at me suspiciously and then he slapped away my hand which is tightly holding his arm.

“Well, this seems like you’re all greedy about being alone with her aren’t you ?”, Wonho arrogantly said.

“Huh ?”

“Well, I won’t let that happen”

And then he went upstairs running.

I blankly looked at Suzy and she did the same. And then she quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me out.

“What are you doing ?”

“Escaping from that guy”, Suzy replied, “Also, Kai only told you to bring me right ?”

I replied her with a nod.

“Then that’s it”, she said, grinning. Her white teeth was shown clearly when she grinned. Her face suddenly got brighter.

And then, as she said, the both of us “escaped”. Then what happens to Wonho ? Well, no idea. Truly sorry Shin Wonho. Please don’t hate me even more because of this.

 

The both of us ran towards where our appointment place is. And there, I saw Kai sitting face to face with a girl. He was smiling sweetly while giving her a spoon of ice cream. But was rejected by that girl.

When that girl suddenly turns around, I recognized that face.

“Oh, isn’t that the new singer that’s famous around town right now ? What’s her name again ? Kri- who ?”, Suzy said.

“Krystal”

“That’s right. But, how is Kai with her ?”

“Cause she is his girlfriend”

Suzy didn’t reply for a moment. She stood frozen stiff. Maybe shocked.

“EHHH ?! WHAT ?!”, she screamed.

I quickly covered so that she won’t scream out loud again. Her voice made my ear bleed last time.

Just then, Kai came to realize our existence. He waved at us, “Hyung !”

And then his girlfriend also looked at us, smiling.

“Where’s Kyungsoo ? I thought he was supposed to come here”

“He suddenly has an appointment with someone. Must be his girlfriend”, Kai said, chuckling.

And then, my eyes looked towards the girl who was sitting in front of me. Suzy too.

“Ah, this is my girlfriend. You know right, Krystal Jung ? The singer that’s been popular nowadays”, Kai said, hugging her girlfriend’s shoulder.

“Cut it out, Kai”, his girlfriend said, “And please don’t do things like this in public”

“Awww…. That’s so cute”

I actually thought it was weird for Kai to be this, um… weird. But well, he seems to love that girl very much.

“I’m Park Chanyeol, nice to meet you”

“Ah, Krystal Jung, nice to meet you”, she said, giving me a light bow.

“Bae Suzy”, Suzy said, “You’re beautiful”

“Thank you. You too”

“This is actually weird for you to say someone’s beautiful. Well, she is beautiful isn’t she ?”, Kai said, bragging about her.

“I’ll kick your later”

And then the four of us laughed.

This actually feels like a double date in a café. Kai and his girlfriend, while me and Suzy. Well, this is what I hoped for actually.

“Anyway, order some food. Don’t leave your tummy grumbling”, Kai said, handing over us a menu.

“Well then, in a café, one thing you will need is coffee of course”, Suzy said, pointing at a milk coffee.

“That’s right !”, Krystal suddenly shouted, and then she was silent for a while. “…. I’m sorry”

Suzy giggled, so did Kai. “It’s okay. That’s a nice reaction”, Suzy said.

“Yeah ! Just show them your usual energetic and idiotic self !”, Kai said. And after that, his face was hit by a flying fist from Krystal.

Minutes later, the things we ordered finally come. All of us enjoyed the meal. It was a nice lunch.

But then,

A face, familiar, suddenly pops out of nowhere. With his hands on his waist and his arrogant looking face, Shin Wonho somehow found out our location.

“A good thing I put a tracking device on Suzy’s phone”, Wonho said.

“WHAT ?!”, Suzy screamed.

As I thought, she herself just realized that her phone has a tracking device on it.

“DAMN YOU, SHIN WONHO !!!!”, Suzy said, and she threw her shoes towards him.

“Ouch ! Stop it !”, Wonho screamed.

“Who is he ?”, Kai asked me.

“Just an old friend of hers”

“Hmm…. Typical”

 

The day when we’ll have an actual double date is still far from my imagination.

And it ends, my 32nd day, because of that Shin Wonho messing everything up.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Author's notes :

 

SOOOOOOO SORRY FOR THE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG UPDATE  !!!!!!!!!!!

 

I'm out of idea about how to continue this story, but, 

while i'm gone, 

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUBSCRIBERS !!!!!! 

 

It made me think again, and gain ideas from people around me ^^ 

Thank you very much. 

Thank you.

So much.

Much.

Much !!!!!!!

 

Anyway, please enjoy the 32nd Day ^^