Day 31 : The Old First Love

100 Days

 

The Old First Love

 

I had a feeling something will go wrong today. It’s definite. Cause since earlier, I can’t calm myself down no matter what I do.

This nervous energy has corrupted my mind.

Just then, the doorbell ring.

I’m not supposed to have any guests today, so who is it ?

I opened the door and saw Suzy standing in front of my doorstep.

Shocked.

“Oh, hi !”, Suzy said. She was wearing a blue pale colored dress and her hair was made wavy.

“What brings you here ?”

“Um… I wanted to ask you, but can you drive me somewhere ?”

“I don’t have a license, so can’t. Why don’t you just call a taxi over ?”

“My wallet’s empty”

“Credit card ?”

“Like hell I could use that. My Mom could kill me if I was going to use credit card to pay a taxi fare”

We both went quiet.

“I’ll lend you my money then”

“Seriously ? Then you need to come too”, she said.

“Where to ?”

“The airport. That countryside bumpkin is coming here”

“Who ?”

“Ah, you’ll know when you get there”

I called over a taxi, and 30 minutes later, it arrived in front of my home. The driver personally rang the doorbell and then we got into the taxi.

“Incheon Airport please”, Suzy said.

And then the both of us drove off.

But there, my nervous feeling came again, this time adding a cold sweat. I wondered if I had a cold this morning, but my body seemed to be fine.

 

Incheon Airport

People were crowding in front of the arrival gate with their phones and slogans here and there. Some of them even brought an idol poster. It seemed like this idol named Kris is coming here.

Suzy was checking her phone thoroughly. Maybe that country bumpkin guy hasn’t arrived yet.

Just then, Suzy’s eyes widened at something she saw. Her face shined brightly with her huge smile that I never seen before.

I turned my head to the side Suzy was looking at.

And there, someone came through my view.

A guy. He was wearing a white tee and a short pale blue jeans. He was wearing a black snapback and a black backpack. He waved back at Suzy

Country bumpkin ? Well that words didn’t even describe him even for a bit.

“HEY BAE SUZY !!!!”, that guy screamed loudly enough to make all eyes turned towards him.

And then that loud voiced guy came running towards Suzy and hugged her.

This… is shocking.

That so-called bumpkin guy who just came here, hugged Suzy ?!

Ya, Shin Wonho ! Get rid of that hugging habit of yours !”, Suzy said, pushing him away.

“Okay, okay”, that bumpkin replied.

Suzy looked at his pouting face and then ruffled his hair. I wish she would do that to me once.

“By the way, I have someone to introduce you to”, Suzy said, and then she violently dragged him towards me.

“Who’s he ? Boyfriend ?”, that Wonho guy gave me a glare and looked at me from head-to-toe.

“Friend”, Suzy replied, pinching his cheek.

“Hmmm….”

I awkwardly gave him my greeting, “Hi, I’m Park Chanyeol. Nice to meet you”

He tilted his head and acted like a boss, coolly stretches out his hand, hinting me to give him a handshake.

“Shin Wonho, Suzy’s first love and also Suzy’s soon-to-be husband”, he said bluntly, while slapping my hand away.

Shocked by his statements, me and Suzy could only looked at him in awe. Look at this guy, short, yet so arrogant ?

When me and that Wonho guy was glaring at each other, we realized tense and anger rising in the air.

The both of us looked back, and saw this burning(?) girl behind us.

“SHIN-WON-HO, YOU BASTARD !!!!!!!!!”, Suzy screamed, “DIDN’T I TEACH YOU HOW TO ACT ALREADY ?!”

 

Well, guys, it marks the beginning of the love struggle.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

So, the other guy is already revealed, it's Shin Wonho !!!! The guy who acted alongside Suzy at the Korean Drama, BIG. Although I didn't watch it till the end 'cause I didn't like how it ended :'( I wished it was Suzy who ended up with Wonho---..

 

But another HOT NEWS  !!!!!

As soon as I opened up my phone, many notifications popped up. And, wow !!!! SUZY AND LEE MINHO ARE DATING ?! HEOLL DAEBAK !!!!

 

Well, as long as Suzy's happy, let's support her as a fan. 

But, oh well, I still wished she would have been a couple with Chanyeol oppa... Keke... 

Well then, have a nice day ^^ Keep smili~ing !