Day 27 : Little Pet Doggy

100 Days

Little Pet Doggy

 

“I’ll wait until it’s the judgment(?) day”

“You sure”, my doctor asked me again to make sure.

“I’m sure. 100%”

“Okay then. But hey, how do you manage to get your answer only in a day ?”

“That’s not true. I kinda think about it quite a lot. And finally have come for an answer”

That’s right. I have decided, right from the start, to live until it was the end of my age. So well, 74 days left. Gotta make sure to do all my to-do-list.

 

“The season has changed for now. And soon, it will be raining. Please be careful if you’re going out, because the weather prediction said that there will be a thunderstorm coming. Still, it was only a prediction, but it will be better if you be careful”

I was watching the weather forecast while eating my breakfast. It will be raining soon. Realized how time flies so fast ?

I stretched my arms up to the sky, not knowing why. And then suddenly thought about exercising. Maybe because I started to overweight after being a couch potato.

I checked my weight on the scale, oh, and yes, what the heck. My weight has been added 3 kgs in it.

I won’t ever be a couch potato again. And don’t remind me that once I was a couch potato.

I decided to go to a fitness center, which is not really expensive but effective (‘cause I’ve been needing pocket money for a while. So decided not to spent some more)

I searched on my laptop for a while, and found one. And thank goodness it was near from the neighborhood.

I put on my training jacket and pants, with this blackishly disgusting white sneakers which is still very comfortable to use. And then bring a towel, a bottle(with water in it, of course), and last but not least another change of clothes later if I need it.

So, I set off, to the fitness center. Bringing the things I need there, including money.

Just then, my doorbell rang.

*RING*

“Who is it ?”

“It’s me”, a familiar voice answered.

“Oh, Suzy. What is it ?”

Her voice seems so different than any other girls I’ve known these days. Hey, is it the effect of like ?

I opened the door, and saw her standing with a dog resting on her arm.

“Won’t you come with me for a moment ? I have a bit of problem”, she answered.

“Is it about that dog ?”

“You must realize things quickly. Yep. My friend suddenly called me to take care of this dog for a moment while they went to the doctor. And I don’t really know how to take care of a pet. I thought you must know how”

“Well, unfortunately, I don’t know either”

“Oh well. Guess I can only call Kai to help me. But, where are you about to go ?”

“To the fitness center”

“You finally realized that you’re chubby and you finally went to do some exercise don’t you ?”

“I am not chubby”

“You are. You are just not self-aware. Well then, you better get going. See you later”

“Oh”

Suzy went across my home and went towards her own home. I thought about it for a while. If Suzy was about to call Kai to come and take care of the dog together with her, doesn’t it mean…

THAT THEY WILL BE ALONE TOGETHER ?

A guy and a girl together alone, what the heck will happen ?

….

“Tch… Guess I need to go to the fitness center another day”

I throw my bag in my room and went out with a bottle of water and a bag of snacks. Went across towards Suzy’s home.

*RING*

Suzy opened the door hurriedly.

“Hey, Kai, that’s fast…”, she said, “Oh ! Chanyeol ! Why are you here ?”

“I… I’ll take care of that dog for you”

“You sure ? Then the fitness..”

“I can change it to another day. Where’s the dog ?”

“U-uh… There”

Suzy pointed to a black cage placed at the corner of the room. I ran towards it, looked inside. And saw that dog which rested on her arm earlier.

 

“Uh… Hey, Kai, I guess you don’t have to come anyway”

“Why ? Did something happen ?”, Kai asked.

“It’s just that… someone has helped me”

“Oh, okay. You sure you don’t need my help ?”

“Yeah, thanks a lot Kai, and sorry”

“Sure, anytime”

I’m pretty happy right now, Suzy thought. And she smiled while her eyes focused on someone.

 

“When is Kai coming ?”, I asked her.

“He’s not coming”, Suzy replied, “You’re here right ?”

My face started to get warmer as she chuckled. Ah, thank goodness I came here.

After that, we both fed the dog, played with him, and my face was hundreds of times by this little dog. It smells like saliva (LOL). But hey, I never thought having a dog would be this fun. Maybe, I should just buy one, to accompany me going through the days that’s left.

 

It was three o’clock in the afternoon that time. And Suzy fell asleep on the sofa together with the little dog.

They’re so cute ! It was like a picture !

Ah… I wish if I had a phone or a camera, I could just take a photo of them both.

But… since I didn’t have any of that, I quietly took Suzy’s phone which was on the table, and secretly took a picture of her and the dog. Sorry, if my action was impolite, but seriously, this needs to be photographed.

*click*

The shutter sound ! I forgot to turn it off. Dang, Suzy will be awake, and she will start to scold me if she knows this.

I closed my eyes. Preparing for the scolding.

But… *snore*

Snore ? I opened my eyes one by one, looked at her. And she just continued to sleep and snore loudly.

The dog started to move around, wagging its tail. It’s awake. It ran towards me, my ankle. I smiled at that dog and then carried him along with his toy.

 

As I thought, a day never been so bad if Suzy was there.

 

I knew myself is falling in love deeper and deeper with her. I hope our feelings are mutual. 

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

Hi guys ! It's been a long time since I last posted author's notes. 

Well, to be honest, I was out of my mind recently and can't think of any ideas about how to continue this story. 

But let me tell you a secret. 

At chapter 31, which will soon be posted, there will be a new rival of love. 

So, 

GUESS WHO ? 

And remember not to get your hopes too high XD. 

Just wait for chapter 31 and thank you very much for all the subcriptions and votes. 

I LOVE YOU GUYS !!!!!