Day 11 : Second Day At The Hospital

100 Days

Second Day at The Hospital

Early in the morning

Oneuldo yeoksi The sun is hiding

Bicheun sarajyeotji neol derigoseo jeo jeo meolliro

-BEAST/B2ST-SHADOW-

 

A B2ST’s song from the radio greeted my early morning.

“Hey, everyone ! It’s Yang Yoseob and Yong Junhyung here ! And we just heard the song “Shadow” by B2ST requested by Yoon Do Joon-ssi !”

“We’re waiting for your request here at LIVE RADIO by Yang Yoseob and Yong Junhyung !”

A morning radio talkshow by some radio MCs. A morning tea served with bread and jam by Kai. And an unpleasant smell of the hospital.

“It really didn’t suit with the situation here”

“It does”

“But it’s beautiful !”

“You have no sense”

“Did I ?”

“See ?”

“What ?”

“Just figure it out yourself”

Kai seemed a bit down this morning, or a bit like that. He kinda feel some kind of worried about something, which made his face looked like a beggar, not having enough money.

I fixed my gaze into the TV and ate my beautiful prepared breakfast. And Kai did the same.

The TV was showing another episode of Running Man. It is now showing the scene where the Running Men are doing a time travel.

I wondered to myself for a moment.

If only I could do a time travel myself. Maybe I can change the situation right now.

Hyung”, Kai called me, making me awake from my dream, “do you have something to tell me ?”

“Huh ? I don’t. Why ?”

“It’s nothing”

Kai looked down again for a moment. I felt somehow, guilty ? Although I didn’t do anything wrong. Or maybe I did, but I didn’t realized it.

I kept asking myself why I felt guilty, but then…

This “Growl” ringtone came again.

As usual, it’s Kai’s ringtone.

Kai took out his phone from his black stitched jeans pocket. A black Samsung Galaxy came out, and Kai quickly picked up the call. The expression on his face changed the moment he heard the deep sound that echoed through the quiet room.

“I’ll be there”, Kai said with his deep and serious sound.

Kai turned off his phone call, and turned back towards me. His aura become suddenly cold and unreachable. His eyes became deep, and dark.

“I’ll be going first”, Kai said, as he walked towards the door without looking even once back at me.

Kai left the quiet room, where I was at. And his back was nowhere to be seen. Once again, I was lonely.

I dragged my feet towards the brown wooden table, and took a television remote. Going back towards my white, neatly prepared bed, with my pair of weak feet.

Why is walking so hard ? Even though it only needed a pair of feet, and an energy, it’s too hard to walk for me.

I bumped the brown-colored wooden chair that was put near my white bed. And my feet started to struggle again.

It trembles and my whole body fell down, while my hand was still placed on top of the seat. I was depressed, not knowing the reason why.

Looking down towards my swollen knee, I bent my neck down and let out a sigh.

If only I was not born this way.

And that’s the first time, I hated myself for being this way. 

 

“Hey. Park Chanyeol”

“Huh ?”

“Why are you sleeping on the floor ?”

As soon as my eyelids opened, what I see was this girl. The girl who called me ahjussi for the first time, and next, she called me Park Chanyeol, and myself didn’t know how she knew my full name.

“You’re supposed to sleep on top of the bed. Why here ?”, she said.

She frowned while her hands was busy pulling the white blanket.

I was still confused, maybe you can say it, I was still in dreamland. Not knowing whether this was reality or a dream.

“Here. Hold on me”

Suzy’s hand took my arm to wrap it around her shoulder. She stood up from her place, and brought me to the bed.

“You don’t need to do that”, I said, “You’re a girl, not a guy. You don’t have that much strength to rely on”

I remember clearly how her face was that time. Bright red.

“I-I’m fine. And I didn’t think you would think me as a girl”, she said, covering her blushing cheeks with her silky hair.

“I always thought of you as a girl from the start”, I replied, trying to close my tired eyes.

She looked at me. Embarrassed. Flustered. It’s all written on her cute little face.

I smiled.

My eyelids started to get heavier and heavier. Closing the black eyeballs that see the world. And went in to dreamland once again.

“Sweet dreams, Park Chanyeol”

That words kept ringing in my head. And my heart started to beat faster every second, every minute and every hour, feeling her sweet voice beside my ear. 

 

NOTES :

It's the sweet scene between Chanyeol and Suzy ! Kyaaaa !! 

Being called a girl by the guy you like must make your heart beats every second. But, at this time, Suzy still hasn't realized her feelings. She will someday ~ .

I still have this cheesy feelings inside me every time I read this scene. It's just.... You know that feeling. Hehe... 

So far, do you enjoy reading 100 days ? I'm not sure if this story is interesting, but I hope it is ^^ just hoping ^^. 

That's all then. I'll be writing the next chapter first ^^. Thanks !