Day 24 : Minimarket Chaos

100 Days

Minimarket Chaos

Good morning !

It’s the day where I’ll be going to the minimarket. Hehe…

Since my foods and things in the refrigerator has starting to dig its end, I decided to go to the minimarket and buy something. To fill up my precious white refrigerator.

I walked out from my home, with a very casual clothes and short jeans. Wallet in my pocket. Ready to take war with those ahjummas.

I looked around my neighborhood to see if some of those grandfathers who used to jog around in the morning is there. As for today, they weren’t there. The neighborhood was quiet, without any signs of people.

Maybe for today, they are resting at home since it was Saturday. A day full with free times. But, for me, Saturdays are just one of those normal days. Since I didn’t have anything to do even in Mondays until Fridays.

I’m free everyday. According to my mixed up plan.

I walked past Suzy’s home, and went straight towards the other homes. Quiet…

I walked past the second section. And like the other homes, it was quiet.

I walked straight until I reached the white with blue and red colored stripes minimarket. “K” Minimarket. Located near my neighborhood.

I went in to the minimarket. Walking in through the automatic door. And was shocked to see what’s inside.

AHJUSSI ! ONE PACK, NO, FIVE PACKS OF RAMYEON PLEASE !!!”

“LEAVE ME SOME AHJUSSI !”

“HEY ! DON’T PUSH !”

I, who was standing in front of the automatic door, only gasped in shock. The minimarket which is always peaceful, now is packed with peoples, pushing and pulling each other just for sales of ramyeon.

I scratched my head. Didn’t know what to do. And ended up staring at those ahjummas.

Oops. I think my words are a bit harsh. Since there is someone familiar who caught my attention. And is not an ahjumma.

But… Suzy.

I’ll take my words back. Since I didn’t want to get hit by her fist if she knew I was calling her an ahjumma.

Just then, I saw her pulling an ahjumma’s hair. Jumping up and down like a trampoline. And ended up getting pushed by the other fat ahjumma.

Pfft… That girl is really something.

I tiptoed, trying to look at what happened next.

Suzy got pushed again, and she pulled again. Until I thought she was going to be thin like paper when she got out from that ahjummas’ chaos.

Just then, I saw Suzy wobbled in the middle of those chaos.

I quickly abandon my cart and ran towards her place. She almost fell down when I arrived there. But luckily, just in time, she fell right on me.

Her back hit my head, very roughly. I felt my head was spinning with birds around that time.

“Oh ! Sorry ! Si-“, she said when she got up, “Chanyeol ?!”

“Y-Yeah. Hi”

“What are you doing here ? No. On top of that, are you okay ?”

“Yeah. You ?”

“Me too. Thanks by the way. Those ahjummas are going crazy. Here, stand up”

She reached me a hand, helped me to get up. And then she continued to fight for the war(?).

I only stared at her blankly and sighed. I left her after that. Went to shop on my own.

Fruits : Apples, bananas, grapes

Vegetables : Cabbage, carrots, mushrooms

Snacks : Pocky

Drinks : Mineral water

It’s a sneak peek for my shopping list. I have too many things I wanted to buy, but the money I brought is lesser than I thought. The prices are going up these days.

I turned back and looked at those chaos again. I saw Suzy who’s still busy pushing and pulling amongst those ahjummas.

She’s sticking to that fat ahjumma. Oh. Her hair got pulled.

I looked at those chaos, scared. I never thought girls would be that scary. That’s even scarier than the time when my Mom goes wild like a bull.

“GOT IT !!!”

Suzy’s shout started to spread around the minimarket. The small minimarket has been filled with the weird shout from a girl.

“MIN !!! I GOT IT !!”, Suzy shouted again.

Min, who’s right in front of me touched her forehead. She shook her head countless of times. While seeing her best friend who is going crazy fighting those weird ahjummas, Min just ended up holding her tummy and laughed out loud.

Suzy ran over towards Min with three or four packs of ramyeon in her hand. She was truly proud of herself for having winning the war with the ahjumma.

“I won !”, she said, reaching her hands up high, “Manse !!”

Suzy turned back and looked at me. She gave me a big grin showing her big success.

“For you”, she said, giving me a pack.

“T-Thanks”

“Uh-huh. Thanks for the bike too”

She smiled at me. And I can only look at her while blushing a bit.

She seems much cuter.

“Ooh… She seems much cuter...”, Min suddenly said, “True ?”

“H-Huh ?”

“That was shown on your face, obviously”

“Really ?”

Min nodded. “It’s very obvious, Mister”

I touched my cheeks which is becoming hotter than ever. Min looked at me with a smirk, like she has found a hidden secret between me.

“Hey, Suzy !”, Min said loudly, “Channy says you’re cute !”

My eyes widened. I covered Min’s mouth with my palm, stopping her from saying more. But, too late. Suzy has already hears it.

And she…

“Of course I’m cute. Every girl is a cute one”

She posed a confident pose. With her hands on her waist, posing like a y model.

“When you’re not even that y…”, Min said slowly.

“What ?”, Suzy asked.

“Nothing”

Suzy puts down her hands and continued to drag the shopping cart.

“Well then”, Min said, “we’ll get going. Bye”

“Okay. See you”

The both of them paid and left after that. I, who’s still inside the minimarket, continued to pick up my things of need. All of those in the shopping list, plus some other ones.

After that, I paid my things and walked out of the minimarket. That time, the chaos between all the ahjummas have started to clear. The ramyeons have started to get lesser and lesser. The table even ended without anything on top of it. Empty.

My eyes turned towards the pack Suzy gave me. And it reminds me of her smile.

My face’s blushing again.

 

“It seems that the minimarket is in chaos again”, a stranger who passed by said.

I was standing in front of the minimarket again in the evening since I forgot to buy something from my list.

But, it seems like the sales haven’t ended yet. In case, the ahjummas, and ahjussi have started to increase. It’s increasing a lot.

“Seems so, huh ?”

A familiar sound came from my side. It’s Suzy.

With her hands crossed, she glared at those ahjummas and ahjussi.

“Are you going in”, she said, looking at me.

“I was about to”

“Then, let’s try to squeeze in”

Suzy ran towards those people who are blocking the way in. I followed her from behind. She squeezed in with her small body in the middle of those giants (sorry, nothing else to describe it as). While me, with my tall height, I need to bend down couples of times to avoid flying punches.

I’ll be very obvious if you see me from the front, ‘cause I was the tallest from all of them.

I tried to follow Suzy’s step who is right in front of me.

But just then, Suzy turned her body back, and I was pushed from behind. Our head accidentally hit each other’s. Suzy whined in pain, and I did the same.

And then,

Our eyes accidentally met and looked at each other unconsciously. We did that for some times, or maybe it’s only me that felt that way.

1 second.

2 second.

3 second.

4 second.

5 second.

10 second.

20 second.

I barely managed to stay as myself for the twenty second. But, the fat ahjumma  started to push again from behind. Which made me to lose my balance.

And, sorry,

I hugged Suzy.

Wait ! It’s because I’ve lost my balance ! Don’t think of anything weird ! Ah geez. My face is blushing again. So uncool…

After that, Suzy didn’t really react or whatever. She just said sorry and turned her back again.

I wiped my dripping sweat. From head to toe, cold sweat started to cover me.

Gladly, we didn’t accidentally kissed.

 

“Well then”, Suzy bid goodbye.

I nodded.

My mouth can’t move. It froze.

Let it go~ Let it go~ (Frozen OST)

I walked back home after acquiring my things.

It’s a chaos today. But I never knew that it would make a chaos in my heart. And in my head. It’s filled with this one kind of chaos.

Know what ?

Suzy chaos.

Might be funny. But it’s real. Right now, Suzy A and Suzy B is spinning around my head. Making my head having a headache.

Suzy… even creates headache right now.