The Night Sky

Loving Your Disappearance

     We hung out on the roof for at least an hour. We on the beach chairs and stared at the stars. Then a thought occurred to me.
"Oppa? What about Key, Minho and Jonghyun Oppa?" I asked
     Taemin and Onew both looked at me and then at each other. There's was a moment of silence. All we could hear were the crickets.         For some reason we could hear crickets on a rooftop. I was waiting for an answer. Finally Onew spoke;
"I don't think we should tell them right now. That's my opinion. Taemin?"
"I also think we shouldn't Hyung" Taemin said.
I just nodded in agreement. 
"Rosie. I don't like the fact we have to lie but I don't think more than a few people should know or else word could get out." Onew said, "but it's your choice whether you want to tell them or not."
"I understand. Thank you Oppa" I said.
     We sat and stared at the stars for a little while longer.
"Rosie?" Taemin asked, "what type of magic do you have? Like why can you do?"
"Practically anything. Most beings with magic don't have even half the abilities I possess. It's been like that for hundreds of years. The reason being my family is basically the root of magic. It's kind of hard to explain" I replied.
"Can you.....can you fly?" Onew asked 
"Of course. And if you wanted, I can make you fly." I said
"Really?!" Taemin exclaimed. "Can we??"
"Now? Sure." I respond.
"Can we get chicken on the way back?" Onew asked
"Yeah sure. Let's go!" I said.
     We stood towards the edge of the roof. To any normal person t would look like we were committing suicide but obviously we weren't. After a blow Taemin and Onew had the ability to fly.
"How do you do it?" Onew asked. 
"Imagine yourself in the air. That's the way. You need to visualize yourself floating in the air." I reply
"Why if we fall?" Onew asked
"I won't let that happen. I can pick u up with the snap of my finger." 
     I snapped my finger and Onew was in the air. Not by flying but by an invisible net. I could tell Onew was more scared than Taemin. Taemin loves stuff like this. 
"Okay let's do it!" Onew exclaimed.

     I took the first jump off the edge of the building and like always, I floated in the air. I went to go help Onew and Taemin get off the building. Before I got there, Taemin already jumped off the building. He was a natural born flyer. 
     I grabbed Onew's hands and helped him off. He was a bit dependent on my flying but then within an instant he was flying on his own. The three of us were just floating around the dorm.
"Where shall we go Oppa?" I asked
"Let's go to parents' meat shop. I want meat." Onew said. 
"Sure. Lead the way" I replied.
"Me?"
"Yes Hyung. You're the only one that knows where it is." Taemin said
     With that Onew flew in front of me and Taemin. He couldn't help but talk to himself telling himself to remain calm. That's when I thought if something.
"NOONA NOEMU YEPPO!" I sang very loudly.
     Taemin figured out what I was doing and sand along. 
"REPLAY! REPLAY! REPLAY!" We both sang. Onew calmed down and started singing also. 
     It was a lot of fun singing while soaring through the night sky. Being above the clouds and mountains. It relieves a lot of stress and you feel like you can do anything. 
     We made it to Onew's parents' place. We found an empty alley beside it and landed there. 
"That was amazing!!" Taemin exclaimed. 
"Wow~. That's all I can say." Onew said
"Flying is awesome I know." 
     We entered his parents' shop and his parents recognized him right away. 
"My son!" His mother said while running and grabbing him. "What are you doing here?"
"We're hungry umma." Onew replied
His mother looked at both me and Taemin.
"Who is she?" She asked.
"Rosie. She's our English tutor and dongseng." Onew said while wrapping his arms around me. 
"Anneoyasayo! Rosie im ni da. " I said and bowed.
     She smiled at me and and introduced herself.
"Come. Let's get you all something to eat."          She said while motioning us to a table.
We ordered a lot of beef and other meats.
It was so good. I was about to pay but his mother didn't let me. She said because I took care of Onew, I wasn't allowed to pay. 
I was only able to smile and bow. 
"Well. We better be heading back to the dorm." Onew said. He hugged his parents and we head for our alley.
     I made us invisible and then we flew into the air. We landed back on the roof and headed for our rooms.
"Rosie?" I hear right before I open my door.
"Yes?" I reply.
"Kumawo" they both say. Taemin gives me a hug and then we wish each other good night. 
    Today was a bad, scary and good day. I can only hope something like Jonghyun Oppa getting hurt doesn't happen again. I pray it never does. I will protect SHINee with my life because I love them.