Acceptance?

Loving Your Disappearance

        We're waiting outside the operation room. Taemin, Onew, Key, Minho, their manager, Jonghyun's family and I. Jonghyun is inside. His fall off the cliff left him unconscious.
     It's quiet. Too quiet. The only noise is Jonghyun's mother's crying. 
     Taemin and Onew aren't saying a word. It's bothering me. They saw me use my magic. What if they're going to tell somebody? Like the police. My cover will be blown. However right now my mind is mainly focused on Jonghyun. He's more important right now.
     We wait outside the operation room for about an hour. Finally a doctor comes out. We all stand up and crowd around the doctor.
"He will be alright. Just a minor concussion and a broken arm. In about a month after wearing a cast, his arm will be fully healed ." The doctor said and then walked away. 
     Everyone sighed in relief. His mother was now crying in happiness. Taemin was holding Key telling him Jonghyun was going to be alright. Onew and Minho just sat down but I could tell they were on the verge of tears. 
     They brought Jonghyun out and into his room. The doctor suggested we all go home and rest. The six of us went to the van. I sat in the front with the manager. Again silence filled the space. No one said a single word. 
     We got to the dorm. I was about to unlock my door but a voice stopped me.
"Rosie. Can we talk?" Taemin asked with Onew behind him.
     We all head to the roof where we know it'll be private. I just stand there waiting for one of them to say something. Silence fills the air yet again. 
"What was that you did earlier with Jonghyun Hyung?" Teaming asked not looking at me.              He didn't have his devilish smile anymore. 
I just stared at him. He was waiting.                      I took a deep breath and began, "You don't live in the world you think you do. There are other forces. There's good and evil. And magic is the root to all of it."

"Magic? That doesn't exist" Onew says.
"As a matter of fact, it does." I say, "How else would I get Oppa above the cliff?"
Taemin and Onew now realize what is the truth.
"Are you some type of witch or wizard?" Taemin asks.
"No no no. Nothing like that. I am actually heir to the throne of a secret kingdom that is hundreds of years old. I was born with magic but I was raised with a normal family and didn't discover I had it until I was seven. I was a superhero for the last eight years." I said.
     They just stared at me. 
"Why are you here then?"
I thought about telling them the full truth about the danger I had to escape but decided against it. 
"I wanted to live a normal life. I never really got the opportunity to make real friends and have a good time." I responded.
     They both talk to each other for a minute and then return to me. 
"You saved Jonghyun and for that we trust you. You're still our dongseng. Except now we might not have to worry about protecting you as much." Onew said.
     They both smile at me.
"Kumawo Onew and Taemin oppa!" I say while I run to give them both a hug. They return it and then we start laughing.