It Happened

Loving Your Disappearance

     The dreams won't stop. Again and again they appear. Every night I wake up with cold sweat all over me. They're getting worse. I'm terrified. What can possibly happen?! I don't want anyone getting hurt. I refuse to let the people I love suffer.

     I'm in bed. Looking up at the ceiling. I head over to my balcony. I look at the night sky where no stars exist because of the lights in the city.

     I'm staring out with my short nightgown and a shawl over my shoulders.

     It's been two weeks since Robin came. I haven't heard from him or any of the titans since. I hope they're ok.

     I was lost in thought. I didn't even realized I was joined by someone on my balcony.

"Oppa!" I said startled.

"Shh. Rosie-ah. Everyone is asleep" Taemin responded in almost a whisper.

     I gave the members a key to my apartment just in case they needed something or needed a place to sleep if their place was too loud.

"Oppa? Why are you here? You should be asleep." I say.

"I couldn't sleep and then I saw u on your balcony through our balcony."

     I looked over to their balcony and remembered if both of us were on our balconies, we could easily see each other.

     Everything was silent. Except this time, it wasn't an awkward silence, it was peaceful. We stayed like that for a long time.

"Rosie-ah?" Taemin asked quietly breaking the silence.

"Mmm" I responded not wanting to speak too loudly.

"What would you think if I said, you look beautiful right now?" He asked.

"I'd think you were crazy because I'm just wearing my nightgown with no makeup on"I respond.

     Taemin moved. He brought his head right by my left ear. His lips were barely touching it. He whispered,

"That's where you're wrong because I think you look y with your nightgown on and you look a hundred times more beautiful with your natural face."

     He moved and looked at my shocked and confused face.

"Oppa..?" I say but I'm interrupted with Taemin's lips on mine. It's a sweet kiss. His lips are on mine. Nothing intimate. I put my arms around his neck. I kissed him back. That's when things got aggressive.

     His hands were in my hair holding my head as close to his as possible not wanting to let me go. My hands were around his neck playing with hair not waiting to let go. We stopped to take a breath. And kissed again and again.

     We both lost our breath. Out of breath, Taemin said in a whisper,

"I like you Rosie. Be mine."

     I was slightly shocked. I didn't know what to say. I just responded by lightly kissing his lips. He got the message. I liked him too.

     We kissed again. Taemin picked me up bridal style and took my to my bed. He placed me on my bed and continued to kiss me. Then stopped. Obviously nothing was going to happen. I wasn't disappointed though. I was happy.

     He lied down beside me. He was on his side with his head placed on his hand to see me. I turned to my side to face him.

    He just played with my hair. Kissed me occasionally. Sometimes my lips, and sometimes my nose or forehead. I played with his hair. We never stopped looking into each other's eyes.

"You're so beautiful." he said.

     I felt so embarrassed. I covered my face with my hands. He held my hands and brought them away from my face. He kept holding them and said,

"Don't cover your beautiful face"

     I just looked at him and kissed his lips as a thank you.

     Then a thought occurred to me

"Oppa? What about my magic? Are you okay with that? Are you okay with dating a girl that isn't normal? And what about the other members? Are we gonna tell them or keep it a secret?" I ask.

"I like you Rosie. Your magic and all. I don't care if you're not 'normal'. I like you and that's all that matters. And about the members, let's not tell them for now. I think that's the best idea" he responds.

"Okay" I say and smile at him.

     He puts his arms around me and positions himself so my face is in his chest.

"Go to sleep. We need to wake up at 12pm tomorrow. It's already 6 am." He said.

     I was startled by how late it was. I swear it was only 4 am three seconds

"Okay Oppa."

We both fell asleep in each other's arms. It was comforting. And for one night, I didn't have the nightmare.