Time to Say Good-Bye

Loving Your Disappearance

 

Taemin is looking at me confused. 

"What is coming?"

I'm just staring straight ahead. Not looking at Taemin who has now sat up and is staring at me. 

"I don't know, but I have got to get you out of here." I say as I quickly glance at him and scurry to my feet. 

He grabs my wrist and turns me around to face him. He then grabs my shoulder as if to knock sense into me. 

"Rosie. What is coming?"

"I don't know Oppa. But you'll get hurt if you stay. You, all of you, need to go back to Seoul."

 

I grab his hand and transport us to the castle. I tell him to go to the members and wait for me. He hesitates but eventually listens to me.

 

I gather the Titans and tell them what the forest signalled. 

"So what are we supposed to do if we don't even know what's coming?" Beast Boy asked. 

"I don't know but first things first, we have to evacuate. I cannot let my people get hurt. I don't know what's coming but it's going to be bad. That I know." I say.

"Okay. We'll start gathering people. Rosie, you need to get the bunkers prepared." Robin said, "Titans go!"

We all ran off. As I was heading to the underground bunkers, Taemin grabbed my wrist. 

"Rosie what is going on. Evacuation?"

I cannot hide anymore.

"Yes Oppa. I'm going to send you five back to Seoul as soon as I prepare the bunkers."

"Us five? You're staying? No. I just got you back from death. I am not letting you stay here. No! No! I can't. You'll die." Here the tears started to fall. "No" he cupped my face. 

 

I held his hand still on my face while the other hand held his free hand. 

"Oppa. This is my job as a superhero and a queen. I have to protect these people with my life. I just have to. You need to understand that. I...I am sorry." I say with tears streaming down my face. 

 

I've always known I could die. I've always set up that mentality that I might not come back. But for the first time, I want to come back more than anything. I can't leave Taemin. I need him as much as he needs me. I love him with all of me. 

 

If I die, I don't know what will happen. I'm scared.  I'm terrified. It is time. 

 

"I love you." I say as I hug him more tightly than I ever have before. 

 

He grabs me in his arms. I don't know how long we were like that. Maybe a while. 

 

 

I prepare the underground bunkers and have evacuated all the citizens into them. The only people out are the Titans, the members and I. 

 

We all just sit delaying the goodbye as long as possible. The Titans know when I feel something bad is going to come, it's going to be bad and we might not return. The members don't know what to say. Taemin is sitting beside me his head on my shoulder facing his head down not wanting anyone else to see him. His hands are holding mine. 

 

The ground shakes. We all sit up startled. A shock of horror is on my face as I look to Taemin who is now looking at me. He knows. It is time. 

 

He starts shaking his head as the ground shakes again. 

 

"I love you. I love you. I love you so much!" I say as I look at him.

 

He keeps shaking his head and then furiously kisses me. Right when he pulls away, with his face only an inch from mine, I speak.

 

"Good bye." 

 

I send them all back to Seoul. Now it is just the six of us.

The ground keeps shaking. I want to cry. I want to collapse onto my bed but I can't. We all run out and after I see, all the blood leaves my face. I'm terrified.