Please Live

Loving Your Disappearance

Robin's POV(point of view) 

We've just got the call Rosie sent us. This is crazy. Rosie is the most powerful being ever, but even comets are too strong. I'm worried. I haven't seen Rosie since my birthday. If she.... If she dies, ill regret it so badly. I should've accepted her apology. I should've let her speak. I should've ignored the fact we were once in love and should've talked to her. I'm such an idiot. How could I do that to her? How? 
We're on our way from New York to South Korea. We're all worried. We know this will be a hard battle if we don't get there fast enough. That's when Beast Boy speaks. 
"Uhh Robin? Didn't Rosie give us those teleportation rock stuff?"
That's when I hit my face.
"How could I be so stupid?" I say.
"Robin. Why do not we use these rocks of teleportation that was given to us by Rosie?" Starfire asks.
"I think that's his plan Star." Cyborg says.
"Alright. Everyone take your rocks out. 1! 2! 3!"I say.
"Teleport! Rosie!" We all scream.
We've teleported. We're still in the air except it's night here. Where's Rosie? Why can't we see her.
"Robin!!! Look!!" Beast Boy screams while pointing.
It's Rosie. She's not flying. She's falling!! She's unconscious. Nooo!!
We're still in our plane. 
"Beast Boy! Go!" I yell.
Beast Boy climbs out of his seat and turns into a pterodactyl. He swoops down underneath her and catches her. She's now on his back. 
Thank god she's safe. We fly down so we can see her current state. Please please let her be ok. 
Once we land, we see a tent. I see someone coming out if this tent. It's that Taemin guy I met last time. He sees Rosie and falls to the ground on his knees. A bunch of other people get out of the tent and look terrified. Now's not the time to be jealous. We need to save Rosie no matter what.

Taemin's POV
 I get out of the tent to see a green pterodactyl with Rosie on its back. It then turns into a green boy holding Rosie in his arms. She's unconscious. She has scratches and bruises all over her. No Rosie. No!
"Rosie!" I scream as I run to her. 
I take her from the short green boy I believe she called Beast Boy. I pick her up bridal style and sit on the ground. I start shaking her.
"Rosie! Rosie! Rosie!! Come to your senses. Wake up please. Please. Don't leave me. No. Please. I beg of you. I'll do anything. Anything. Come back to me." At this point I'm crying. I bring my forehead to hers. I whisper. "I love you."
Robin comes on the other side of her. 
"I think I know of a way to save her." Robin says. 
"What is it? Tell me please." I respond.
"We need to go to her kingdom, Magix." He tells me. "There's people there who can save her. I hope." 
That's when I knew Rosie's condition was serious.