Normal?

Loving Your Disappearance

     The producer is demanding where the light repair men were. The director is asking everyone if they're alright.
"Thank God this happened after the filming. You guys could have been seriously hurt. Don't worry. We're going to get take legal action against those men for doing a horrible job and almost getting you boys killed. Please forgive us." The director says and bows.
     The manager says it's alright. After that, we all head towards the van. No one really says anything about it. They act like nothing happen. It's almost as if it's not the first time something like this has happened.

We all load the van and head for SM Entertainment. The boys are talking like usual. Yelling, signing, and most importantly, going crazy. I can't shake the feeling that this isn't the first time something like a light falling happened to them, but I don't say a word. I know if I do, I'll ruin the good energy.
     We get to SM and the boys head for the practice room. The manager disappears. I decide to go look around. Soon enough, I get lost. This building is just too big to memorize after two visits. The first two times were very brief and someone was showing me where to go.
     I keep walking and hear familiar music.
"Neaga wolf... Neaga wolf.... Awooooo~~" is the music I hear.
     I walk towards where it's coming from and I come to a practice room. There I see the twelve members of EXO dancing and going crazy. I move away from the door. I met them before but just for a brief moment. Kris and I had a chat once because both of us are from North America. Kris is actually very fun to talk to but his image proves otherwise. Kai sees me through the door window looking lost and stops the music.
      Baekhyun opens the door and says, "Rosie-ah. What brings you here to us, the amazing, growling EXO?"
"Oh nothing. Just enjoying the art on the wall." I look towards the wall only to realize it is empty. Great I thought.
"Uh-huh" Chen nods in agreement sarcastically."That's amazing artwork up on the wall."
"You lost?" Kris asks.
     I nod in agreement.
"Well come on in and when we're done, we'll show you the way." Xiumen says.
"Kumawo. I hope I'm not a bother." I say.
"Not at all. Now come in." Baekhyun says while motioning me to come.
     EXO is so much fun to be around. They try to work together but when a mistake is made they all start to blame eachother even though they know whose at fault. Later half of them go order food while the other half stay with me and decide to give me a tour or "EXO's Exclusive Tour of The Building" as Baekhyun says. He cracks me up.
After I manage to memorize half of the building, we decide to go to the lounge to sit and rest.
"So Rosie. Where were you guys heading back from?" Chanyeol asks.
"A variety show set." I respond. "Umm... Can I ask you guys a question?"
"Yeah" they all reply.
"Well today at the set, an overhead light fell. For some reason SHINee and their manager totally acted like that's a normal thing. Is it?" I ask.
"Well..." Kai start. "There are many moments were there are stage malfunctions and such. So yeah. It's normal for that to happen."
"It's true." Sehun continues."You might have not heard, but quite a while ago a stage light almost hit Onew Hyung. Thankfully Kyuhun Hyung and Siwon Hyung managed to grab onto the light preventing it from hitting him. He still fainted from the mental shock and was taken to the hospital."
     I do remember but I didn't know it was a normal thing.
     I nod.
"But no one was hurt from the light falling?" Kris asks.
"No. Thankfully. It fell after the filming was done." I respond
After when the delivery EXO members bring the food back, we all head over to where SHINee is practicing and have a fried chicken feast. Two fried chickens on the same day. Onew sure is happy.
Later we all head to our dorms. While I'm lying in my bed, I can't shake this feeling that something bad is going to happen. I hope I'm wrong.