My Dream's Reality

Loving Your Disappearance

It's been a month since Taemin and I told each other that we love one another. We've went on secret dates and because of my magic, no one recognize him as Taemin. We got to go out together freely. It was nice. Going to festivals, amusement parks, even the movies. All in open spaces. It's nice. Of course by then, a few of the members started to get suspicious. They would always ask us where did we go as who were we with when we left the dorm five minutes apart. We decided it was time to tell them.
I invited the members over for a dinner party. But in the country side. There was supposed to be a comet today. We all wanted to see it. So that's what we did. We decided to do a pot-lock where everyone brought a dish. I'm a hundred percent sure someone is going to bring ramyun.
I wanted to make something they haven't tried before. So Korean food was out, so was any other type of east- Asian food. Hmmmm. How bout south- Asian food. Yeah. That would be perfect. I did some research and decided to make a dish called butter chicken. It's an orange curry like dish with boneless chicken mixed in. Has a lot of good reviews so I start making that. And then I make s'mores. Can't go wrong with that. With the cookies and the marshmallows and the chocolate. Yummmmm. So good.
While I'm making the food, I'm listening to the television playing. They're stating the comet should pass soon. Only one more hour until South Korea should be able to see it. We all met and took the car to Daejeon. Very excited. We hiked to the top of a mountain and found a good camping spot. We all set up a tent and a fire. Started eating food. Yummmm. Everything tasted amazing. I knew it. Taemin brought ramyun. Such a lazy bum.
"The comet should be seen any moment!" Key exclaimed.
We all started looking for it. We couldn't see it. It was supposed to be clear skies. We should be able to see it.
Something felt off. I have a very bad feeling in my stomach. That's when I realized. My dream. There was a rock, a massive rock that came and hit the people I love. This comet is that rock. No! If it hits earth, it will destroy at least half of it. Oh my god.
"Ummmm. I've got to make a quick call." I say and get up and run.
I call the T-Tower. Please pick up. Please.
"Yello!"
"Beast boy!! Thank god. We have a major problem." I scream into the phone.
"Rosie is that you?"
"Don't ask questions. There is a comet. It's going to go into earth's orbit. It's going to hit. I'm going to stop it as much as I can by myself. I need help. I have to go. It's going to go into orbit soon."
"Rosie?" This voice was different. This wasn't Beast Boy. It was Robin.
"Robin. I have to go. Please get over here as fast as you can. I'll try to stop it as much as I can by myself."
"Rosie. No. You could die." He pleads.
"So what if I die. That is the life I chose when I became a super hero. No way around it. I got to go. Bye." I say as I turn around.
That's where I see all of SHINee. They heard yelling and came. Onew and Key fully understood because they were fluent in English. Taemin knew something was wrong. Minho and Jonghyun could also feel something wrong.
"I'll explain. Let's go back to the camp site" I say in Korean.
I tell them all about my powers and how this comet could kill all of Asia and more.
"So you're going to fly and destroy it?" Key asks.
"I'm sure going to try."
I looked at them all. They all looked worried. Taemin, he looked like he was going to cry. I walk over to him. Sit infront of him, hold his hand and whisper in his ear,
"I love you. And no matter what happens, nothing is going to change that. Ok?"
I was about to get up when he grabbed my arms and embraced me. Then kissed me. Right in front of the other members.
"I knew it!" I could hear Key say.
We stopped and I got up.
"No matter what happens to me, you will forever be the shining SHINee. Stay safe."
Before anyone could say anything, I flew. I could feel their worries stares. I flew right for the comet. I covered the sky with dark clouds so no one could see the girl flying in the sky.
I could feel my dream coming to life. I can't let it. I will not let everyone I know and love die. I will not let millions of innocent people die. I am a super hero. I am Queen Rosalinda Magix of the kingdom of Magix. The first place on earth, where magic came to be. I am the strongest when it comes to power. My family, is the original holders of magic. I will not ruin the family name. I will destroy this comet and protect the earth and all its people. I will protect because that is my job as a super hero and as queen.
Even if I die, I will die winning.
That is when I saw the comet. When I started to doubt my own abilities.