Jealous Love

Loving Your Disappearance

I turn to see Jonghyun. I gasp and hold my hand to my chest. 

"Oppa. You scared me. How're you here?" I ask. 

"I wanted to look around and then I saw you so I followed you. I hope that's not creepy." He replies

I just smile and he offers to give me a push on the swing. One I definitely won't refuse. He pushes me back and forth and it's silent but not a bad silence. 

"Rosie." He says as he stops pushing me and just is holding on to the ropes before a push. 

I turn to look into his eyes. Confusion is what I see. He then closes his eyes and before I know it, his lips are rested upon mine. I instantly react by pushing him away and fall off the swing as a result. 

"Oppa!" I start to yell as I turn only to see him also on the ground cupping his cheek as if he was hit. 

I look up and see Taemin standing there, heavily breathing and hands clenched into a fist.

I start to get up but then realize my leg is twisted. 

"Don't you ever touch Rosie again!" He demands to the fallen Jonghyun. 

He grabs my right arm and starts to drag me out of there and once we're out of the garden does he realize I'm not walking properly.

He stops and stands where he is. I turn him around. I cup my hands on his cheeks. He just looks to the floor but accepts the gesture. 

I tilt his chin up so he's looking at me and press my lips against his. I hold the kiss and then he holds me in his arms. 
"I'm sorry Oppa" I say once our lips have been separated. 
"Don't be. It isn't your fault. You pushed him away. I'm sorry if I overreacted." He says now looking into my eyes. 
I shake my head and hold his hands. 
"You got jealous. It was kinda cute." I say as I blush.
He then asks about my ankle.
"When I fell off the swing I guess I twisted it."
"Here." He says as he lifts me up bridal style and takes me to my room where the massive doors open on my command. He places me on the big soft bed and then says I should change into something comfortable. 

I'm about to get up where he pushes me down gently and says he'll get it. I guide him and he finds a pair of my favourite warm fleece pajamas. I'm about to take off my clothes where he again intervenes. 

"You're hurt. Allow me" he says as he starts to my dress.

I start to blush and cry out softly,
"Oppa..!"
"Shhhhh," he says, "it's my pleasure," as he removes me of my clothes and kisses me into an endless slumber.