If Only It Could Last

Loving Your Disappearance

It's been a week since everyone has been staying. The members and the Titans. Taemin forgave Jonghyun Oppa and they're talking again. Actually they're all talking. The Titans and the members. Playing, swimming, laser tag, dancing, pizza bars, everything. 

I have to admit, it's nice having everyone around. We all hang out and I don't have to worry about going from building to van or going around the city saving people. It's a nice change. 

I decided to go out around the village. I go to my room and put my most simplest gown on with a light lilac cloak that trails behind me. As I'm getting ready someone hugs me from behind and kisses my neck. 

I use my hands to wrap his body around mine from behind me. 

"Hi oppa" I say
"Hey beautiful" Taemin replies, "where are you going?"
"To the village. Care to join me"
"Yes please."

Taemin changes into his normal everyday clothes. He questions of that's appropriate as this kingdom is stuck in a time of 200 years ago. I said it's find because they're used to seeing different now. 

We head down the stairs and into the village where everyone recognizes me and comes up to me. Here I am the celebrity. 
"Queen Rosie!" A little girl sequels as she hugs the bottom of my dress.
"Hello Charlotte. How're you" I bend down and pat her head.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Taemin looking at me with a smile on his face. He also bends down and introduces himself.

"Who's this?" Charlotte asks.
"Well Charlotte, this is my Prince Charming" I say as I rest my hand on Taemin's chest. He smiles and picks me up bridal style.

"I'm her Prince Charming alright." 

I just giggle endlessly into his arms. We carry on going around the village like this. After a while, I decide to take him to my favourite spot outside the castle; The Forest of Song. In this forest music is always heard. Generally the music in your heart. If you're happy, happy music. If you're sad, sad music. If you're in love and any other emotion. Sometimes it plays the music you need to hear. The music that'll make you feel better or give you an idea you were searching for. It really helped me back when I first discovered the kingdom and who I really was. 

We walk in and I hear piano like music. Love music. I just smile as Taemin looks around confused.

"You hear that right?" He asks.

I giggle and hold his hand as I continue to walk and slowly sway to the music.

"This is The Forest of Song Oppa. It's my most favourite place outside of the castle." I continue to sway.

Taemin brings me close to him. Puts one hand on my waist and holds my other. He brings my free hand to his shoulder and starts to dance. An endless dance of love and happiness. Our rhythm matches as we keep twirling and dancing. We can't stop looking into each other's eyes and see love in them. The most beautiful sight in the world. Finally he picks me up and places me on the ground as we lay and listen to the music being played. We lie and listen and bring each other's hand together. I love him. I love gabbing him al to myself without having to hide him or share him with everyone else in South Korea and all over the world. We lie like this for a while. 

However that while couldn't last. The music changes. From peace and love to crashing and hatred. 

See this forest does reflect emotions, but it also warns. Something is coming. It's warning me of this. I instantly sit up with shock in my heart. Taemin gets up as well confused and asks me if I'm alright.

"Something's coming."