It's Going to be Alright

Loving Your Disappearance

Quietly waiting. Waiting to hear from the doctors about how the twelve members and their manager were. Finally after what seemed like hours of silence, a doctor came out of one of the rooms. 
We all stood. All I could hear was so many people trying to say "How are they?" Above one another.
The doctor managed to calm them all down. 
"Thankfully, there were no deaths. However, there are some broken bones and scratches. Who are Kim Jongin's parents?"
Everyone sighed in relief. 
Kai's parents went in a corner with the doctor. I started listening in. Kai's mother fell to the ground in tears. 
I started to tear up too.
Taemin looked at me and knew I knew I heard. He took me to a corner and asked me what happened to Kai.
"He's in a coma." I said almost breaking down into sobs.
Taemin took steps back. He almost lost his balance.  
I grabbed him by his arms.
"Oppa. You can't lose it now. You need to be strong. Don't worry about Kai Oppa. I'm going to make sure he's ok." 
Taemin looked into my eyes and saw that I had a plan.
"What can I do?" He asked. 
"Stand outside the female restroom" I said.
He looked so confused but did it anyways. 
I went into the restroom. I went into a stall and made sure no one saw me enter it. 
I then used magic and became the size of a pinkie finger. 
I then quickly ran out of the washroom and saw Taemin right outside like he said. I climbed up his leg and then into his front pocket. He didn't realize. 
I decided to call him with my phone.
His phone started ringing. He picked it up and had the biggest look of confusion on his face.
"Uhhhh....Rosie?"
"Look in your front pocket of your shirt Oppa."
He did and almost had a heart attack.
"Rosie ..... How.....what are u doing in my pocket!?" He spoke into the phone
"Take me to Kai oppa's room."
He didn't question any further and just did as he was told.
Once we got there, I flew out of his pocket and into Kai's room.
Silence filled the air. There still weren't visitors allowed yet so I was alone. I flew to Kai's head. I placed my hands on his forehead to read his body. To see where he's hurt. 
His brain. His brain is slightly damaged. It's why he's not waking up. It's too weak to tell his body to get up. Kai's brain needs repairing and energy.
Lucky for him, that's what I'm here for. 
Leaving my hands on his forehead, I put whatever magic I could into fixing his brain and repairing his body. It requires so much energy and strength and being in a tiny body doesn't help. Finally I managed to repair his brain. I left his body with a few scratches so it didn't seem like anything "special" happen.
I could feel Kai waking up. I had to get out of there. I was too weak. I flew out as quickly as I could. Taemin was still there. He saw me and reached out his hands.
I almost didn't make it to his hands. 
He saw me struggling and caught me.
"Rosie?!" He exclaimed. 
The moment I reached his hands, I instantly fell into a deep sleep.