Too Easy?

Loving Your Disappearance

Taemin’s POV:

She’s on her bed. Lifeless. I want to cry more than anything. I am. Tears stream down my face as I slowly walk towards the bed one step in front of the other.

I finally reach the bed and sit on my knees as I place one hand on her face. By then my face has tears streaming down and I can only look through the blurry image that I can see. She’s cold. She’s dead. I don’t know what to do. I just want to break down but I can’t. All the Titans are here. I can’t break down here. Anywhere but here in front of all these people.

Now I realize that I am here for a reason. To save Rosie.

“She poured all her power into fighting this army. She has a ring that amplifies her power passed down from her family. She activated the sleeping spell on herself, or so we think, in order to defeat the army. Sounds crazy, I know, but the amount of power that is emitted when the spell is placed is enormous, especially with that ring on. None of us were there when she broke that spell on her kingdom a few years ago so we aren’t 1000% sure on how to do it however we feel you could help.” Robin said.

“How can I help though?” i asked.

“How did Snow White wake up after eating the apple?” Cyborg asked rhetorically.

I look at Rosie. I take all that she is in. I ask everyone to leave the room so i can relax and do this without pressure. I wants our kiss t be shared with only us. Not with the entire population of Earth.

Everyone is now out of the room. It is dead silent. The only sound is my heavy breathing. I really hope this works. I really do. Then i am going to take her back to Seoul where she can live a somewhat normal life away from all this danger. Where she can just be my girlfriend and my queen.

I place my two hands on her cheeks and pour my entire soul into her as our lips touch. A soft and simple kiss. I wait. It isn’t working. She is still lifeless. I let out a small squeak before the tears start falling again.

After what seemes like forever, and my tears have stopped, I wanted to say goodbye. I start to sing. I start to sing her favourite song. I take her hand and just pour all my heart into this last song i can sing for her.
Halfway through the song, I see sparkles floating in the air. Little orbs of light start flying around the room. Wind picks up in the room and the two french doors swing open. It’s the song!

I start to sing harder. Louder, anything, The breeze is more intense and the light orbs are flying around more quickly when all of a sudden, at the end of the song, they all ram into her. After a moment, her chest starts to move up and down. I cannot believe what is happening in front of me. She’s alive.

Slowly Rosie’s eyes begin to flutter open. She makes sense of what is going on around her and then her eyes land on mine. A huge smile breaks out on both of our faces and i kiss her like i never have before in my life.


Rosie’s POV:

He broke it. He knew how to break the curse. I knew he could do it. He kisses me and I kiss him back, ignoring the pain in my sides. I love him, so much.

I pull away because the pain is too much to bear but I can’t help but laugh in happiness when we pull away.
I just stare into his eyes. That’s what I missed. His beautiful brown eyes that are all mine.

“Oppa, you did it.” I say in excitement, “Where is everyone?”

“They are outside waiting to see if I could wake you up.”
I try to stand but I am too weak and Taemin has to catch my fall.

“Woah there. Don't worry and just relax.” Taemin says as he holds me in his arms, “it's okay.”

We decide to sit on the bed for a little longer. Taemin lets me rest my head in his lap while he just plays with my hair. After a little while, the door opens slightly and we don't see anyone.

I look down to see a green lizard coming up towards the bed. Taemin starts to scream. I just laugh at him as i say, “It’s only Beastboy.”

Taemin looks from the creature and me as Beastboy transforms back into himself.  

“Hey just wanted to check on you. We are all worried.” as Beastboy says that, all the colour drains from his face as my eyes close once again and the last thing I hear is Taemin’s cry.

I awake at, now, night with a hand over mine and a glowing figure beside me.  

“Gran. what are you doing here?”

My grandmother gracefully sits on my bed as she my hair with her transparent hands, “Hi my baby.  You’ve been asleep for two days after you first woke up. I stayed so everyone else could try getting a bit of rest,” she points toward Taemin, who is holding onto my hand as his head rests on the mattress’ “he on the other hand, refused to leave your side. He’s really worried about you my love. He is a keeper in all honesty. You know I am very picky about who can remain by your side, specially that Robin kid. But this one, I like him. You want to know why? He would give up the world for you. You will not be the only one making sacrifices as you always do. Do you think you’ll marry him?”

I was sort of taken aback by this question. “I honestly don’t know. I love him with all my heart but he is in the prime of his career. He can’t afford to have me as a distraction. Plus, i don’t want to bring him down. Becoming a singer has always been his dream. I don’t want him to push that away from me. But I do want to spend the rest of my life with him for sure.”

“Have you ever thought that by dream might have changed?”
Both gran and I turned our head wildly to the now awake Taemin.

He bowed his head to my grandmother who nodded in return. Then Taemin looked me dead in the eyes and says, “I have never loved anyone as much as you. I have never wanted to give up my singing for anyone, but since meeting you, I dream of other things. You make me want to do more with my life than sing. You make me want to make a change in this world. You show me I deserve to love and be loved. Rosie, I want you to marry me. Will you be my one and only queen?”

“No.”