Let's Stay

Loving Your Disappearance

I wake up to find Taemin looking into my eyes waiting for me to awaken. 
"How long was I asleep for?" I ask.
"Three hours. I was just about to wake you for dinner. We don't need your maids coming in to see us like this to fetch you" he says as he giggles.

I am confused then realize I'm not in anything. 
"Eeeek!" I squeal as I bring the blanket up to my chin. 

He laughs and kisses my forehead. 
"I guess I'll allow you to change...unless you wish me to assist you" he says as he winks one eye. 
"Oppa!!"

He laughs again and heads to the bathroom in my room while I change into my casual dinner gown with my simple tiara. He returns in his jeans and I just stare at him.

He keeps walking and then stops realizing I'm staring at him.

"What?" He asks.
"No no no. This won't do." I say

He looks at me confused. 
"Well my beautiful boyfriend. Today I'm going to be your fairy god mother."

He looks at me confused and just giggles knowing what's coming.

I use my magic to dress him up boy band prince style. He's wearing pressed white pants and a royal blue jacket with a white tie. His hair is messy but goes with the look. As much as I felt like making him go all out with a button up and epaulets and shoulder pads, that will wait for another day.  

"Shall we your majesty?" He asked as he puts his arm out for me to lock mine through. 

"We shall your Taemin ness." I giggle as I lock my arms with his.

We walk towards the dining hall arm in arm and arrive as everyone else is also dressed in their boy and prince attire. Minho in purple, Onew in green, Key in red, and Jonghyun in golden yellow. My brother Alex is wearing his princely clothes with the shoulder pads and everything.

Taemin pulls out my seat and sits next to me. 

"Did everyone have a good day today?" I ask.

Everyone replies with stories about their fun filled day in every room and how they explored and almost got lost. I cut them off after ten minutes and say:
"I'm glad you guys like it here. I want you all to stay. Unfortunately, you guys came here because of an emergency. No one knows where you are. It's almost like you vanished and people must be worried. Also you have work you need to do. You guys have a concert coming up. We have to go back." 
"Rosie. You literally just came back from dead. You need to stay and rest." My brother Alex says. 
"Ale-" I start.
"Rosie? You can do magic right?" Onew asks.
"Yes why?" I reply.
"Can you make doubles of us to stand in our place until we go back? You just got better and we don't wanna leave until you're completely better plus we like it here."
"I could but the doubles will take some of your energy. I don't want you guys to feel all drained. Are you okay with that?" I reply.
"Yes!" they all say."We want to stay"
"Okay" I say and I make doubles of them who act like them and everything. I send the doubles over to Seoul to take their place.