Life's Hard

Loving Your Disappearance

Minho's POV:

We've all been struggling since Rosie went up to space. To most of us, she is our younger sister. She's also a mother figure for someone so young. For a few, she's a love interest. Either way, we all love her and are worrying like hell. 

My phone has been beeping and vibrating the entire time we've been gone. We were supposed to have a concert tomorrow. But that's not important. 

Learning about Rosie's powers came as a shock. Onew and Taemin knew but I can see why it was kept a secret. Nonetheless I wish we were told about it. How hard Rosie must suffer. From what Taemin told me, this wasn't the first time Rosie nearly died saving the world. Together with her team, she's saved the world a few times but risked her own life because of the capability of her immense power. In other words, she's more powerful than almost anyone. 

Her kingdom makes you feel at peace and content when you enter it. Even though I should be feeling terrified, which I do, I have a sense of calmness. This place wasn't touched by technology or industrialization. It's pure agriculture. The air is clean and everyone is friendly. It's straight out if a fairytale. It seems only the castle has technology. I assume it's because that's where Rosie was raised. She was raised in an era of technology unlike the rest of her kingdom. 

We all sit and wait for Rosie to open her eyes. Taemin and Robin have stepped outside for some reason. The atmosphere between them is dark. Jonghyun has finally calmed down after letting many tears escape him. Onew has been staying strong. I don't know if it's to keep us calm or to keep him from bursting into tears and collapsing. Key has cried but calmed as soon as we came to Magix as in calmed him like me. 

We're all looking down. Just waiting and waiting. That's when we hear blankets starting to move around. I look up and see Rosie moving. And then, her eyes open. The biggest smile I've ever showed is on my face now. 

Taemin's POV:

Robin is quiet. He looks like he keeps trying to say something but realizes that's not what he wants to say and doesn't say it. Finally he says something.
"Rosie is important to me and everyone in this kingdom. When she was seven, she was sent to us by a professor we've known for a long time. She knew nothing about herself or her power. She was your average little girl. Wanted to be a princess, a superhero, a rock star, and just about anything and everything." Robin started to smile like a child removing his memories with Rosie, "We felt like babysitters and it annoyed us at first. Then one day, she came on a mission with us without us realizing. We always made her stay behind until we could teach her to use her power. She followed us and when I was about to be attacked, she jumped from where she was hiding. Without realizing, she produced a force so great, it knocked out the enemy and us. She was the only one who was conscious. When we all woke up, we were in our beds. And the enemy was in prison. That's when we realized she was more powerful and capable than we first predicted. And then pieces of her life started to go out of balance. Things she never knew about herself started to appear. First was a magic ring than once appeared before her. She was still so young and vulnerable. Many tried to kidnap her and kill her to get this ring. Than she found her kingdom. It took a lot of power and will to break the curse that was put on it. She didn't even know she was adopted, let alone born 200 years ago and was heir to a throne. Also finding out her entire family except one, who she didn't know at the time, was dead. She's been through so much, yet she always can get up every single morning and smile. You know, she came to South Korea because she wanted to protect the Titans and the world. If she disappears, no one will get hurt, or so she believes. Many come to attack us because they want her and her power. She's almost died so many times. Too many to count."
Robin was forcing a smile. A smile to force someone not to cry. I was doing the same thing. Rosie's life has been so hard. How could I deserve someone like her. 'No! Don't think like that.' I thought to myself. Knowing Rosie she would kiss me now and tell me I'm everything to her. I miss her kisses. I look down forcing back a tear. Robin continues,
"She's led a hard life. She deserves all and any happiness coming her way. And I can tell, you make her really happy. When Rosie comes to, I hope you take very good care of her and put a smile on her face everyday.  If you don't, I will come and personally come and find you."
This makes me bring my face up with a surprised face and a smiling Robin. He's beyond very sincere. He loves Rosie as well, but wants happiness for her. Rosie is lucky to have someone like this by her side. I raise my hand to shake Robin's and Robin takes my hand. A mutual agreement and friendship has formed between us.
That's when we hear something that makes us stop smiling and look to the door of Rosie's room. 
"Rosie!! Are you coming to your senses?!" 
We both remove our hands and start running towards Rosie. Towards the one girl I love. Towards my future. Towards Rosie we ran and opened the door. I see the most beautiful girl lying on her bed with eyes that carry the whole world within them. I see Rosie.