Magic Used

Loving Your Disappearance

     The dreams are still the same. Darkness and destruction. My dreams are a sort of vision. But they're hard to decipher. I'm just scared that I might figure it out too late. Robin says that I shouldn't worry about them, but I can't help it. Last time I had continuos nightmares, they eventually came true. I thought me leaving would help, but my dreams tell me otherwise.
      A few days have gone by since I came to South Korea. The SHINee memebers and I have become good friends. I think the fact that we spend more than 15 hours a day together helps. Minho and Jonghyun help me out when I need it. Taemin likes to make fun of me. Onew and Key are hilarious to be around. They act so immature but as soon as they get to their schedules, they become mature young gentlemen.
     My powers have stayed hidden this entire time. I'm so used to using them, so not using them is hard.
     We're at a variety show set today. I feel like I'm more of an assistant than an English tutour. I don't mind though. Spending time with SHINee is fun. I enjoy seeing how the idol world works.
     I'm sitting on a chair in the waiting room.
"Rosie-ah!" Someone yells while grabbing onto my shoulders.
     I scream and turn around to see Taemin. He always tries to scares me and pulls tricks on me.
"Ya! Oppa why~~~?" I ask like an annoyed person.
"Because it's fun." he replies while ruffling my hair.
"Oppa~" I say to make him stop.
"Taemin-ah. Stop tormenting the poor girl" Minho says while he's looking over today's schedule.
     I smile as a thanks to Minho. He's always protecting me from Taemin.
     Just then Jonghyun and Onew enter the room. They have chicken. Fried chicken and tons of it.
"It's a gift from the studio." Jonghyun says.
"Chicken~~~~!" Onew exclaims while grabbing the closest place to sit. Typical Onew.
     I'm on my phone and then Key grabs my arm and puts me between him and Taemin.
"Eat." He orders while giving me a drumstick.
"Kumawo Oppa." I say.
      The sad truth about idol's lives is that hey barely have enough time to eat and sleep. Because I'm always with them, I have the same schedule. They know that too. Whatever chance they get for food, they share some with me.
It's time for their filming to start. The stylists clean them up and send them off.
They are doing great.nalways smiling and being funny. Jonghyun is being his normal talking self. Then I see it. The light above them is shaking. It's loose. No one else seems to notice. It's a very suttle shaking but I can tell it could fall at any moment. I have to do something. I go in an empty corner and use my magic to tighten it. Luckily it works and no one sees.
      I hear people passing and hide in the corner so they don't see me.
"I hope that light doenst fall. It'll be a big problem if it does." I hear someone says.
"Me too. If it falls, we could be in big trouble. We might get fired." Replies another person.
      I look at the two men and they appear to be lighting prepare men. It seems they were told by the studio to fix the lights and didn't finish doing it properly. If I leave it, their work could hurt someone else. I decide what to do.
Once everyone is done filming, they head to their dressing rooms. I stay in my corner. Once no one is around I untighten the light just like how it was before. I head to the dressing room. Everyone is sitting and talking. Then we hear a crash. Everyone heads towards the set. The light fell