Morning

Loving Your Disappearance

Rosie's POV:

I wake to a shrieking cry. I instantly sit up and Taemin's arm on me just falls to my side. He's still sleeping. I can't believe I became one with him. It leaves a smile on my face. I go and put on some clothes and run towards the scream. I keep running.

'Please be okay. Please.' I think to myself.

I finally get to where the scream originated from. That's when I sigh. I see the members playing a video game and yelling at the monitor. 

I just burst laughing. They all turn to face me and instantly drop their game. They all come running and engulf me into a bear hug. It went from a fun, loud atmosphere to a quiet one really fast.

"Rosie. You're ok. Thank god." Onew says after squeezing me even more. 
"Rosie-ah! Don't ever do that again." Key says.
"Thank you for being okay." Minho says with a smile.
Jonghyun just stares at the floor so I go to him and give him a hug. This triggers something and he just squeezes me so hard with tears streaming down his face. I pat his back the same comforting way I did  Alex. 
"I'm okay," I reassure him. "I'm okay." 
Then the rest of the members join in. Holding me. Not letting go. Not wanting to let go. Refusing to. With every second, it gets harder to breathe however, I feel loved. I'm happy. 

Taemin's POV:
I wake up only to see Rosie's face not beside mine. I sit up instantly. Feeling out. Where is she. 
Then I look down and see a letter and a small pebble. I pick it up. It reads: 

'Good morning. I woke up and went to check something. I'll be back soon. If I'm not back and you're bored, press on this pebble and say my name. It'll take you to me. This pebble is for you to keep my love.  
     Love, Rosie'

I look down and smile. I love my Rosie. I can't believe we did what we did. It was amazing. Nothing, not even my debut can compare to it. 

I decide to transport to Rosie. I want to say good morning to her and give her a big hug. 

I take the pebble, press hard and say my love's name. 

In an instant I'm transported to a room. At first all I see is a bright light then things become clear. I then see a huge television screen and the members with Rosie playing a video game. 

Rosie's POV:
I'm playing a game and then I sense his presence. He used the magic stone to teleport himself to where I am. I can feel the warmth of his live as soon as he's here. 

I get up and run towards him. Last night, we became one and now I just can't wait to be in his arms. He holds me tightly still surprised by my impact into his embrace but holding my tight. Not wanting to let go. We stand like that for what seems like hours but is probably only a few seconds. We let go once key makes a gagging noise in the background followed by everyone else's laughter. We break off and laugh along. 

The rest of the day is spent playing games until I decide to walk around the palace and do what I can while I'm here. 

I kiss Taemin on the cheek and head out.