I Can Feel It; My Heart

Loving Your Disappearance

Darkness. I'm surrounded by darkness. I can't seem to open my eyes. I can't. It's too hard. My eyelids are too heavy. It hurts to try to force them open. I'm weak. Too weak. I want to wake up. I do. But I can't. It's too hard.
I feel like I'm dying. Slowly drifting away. I can feel it. Slowly. Quietly. Going. 
Wait. I hear a voice. It's calling my name.
"Rosie! Rosie! Rosie!"
It's faint. It's getting louder. And louder. I can hear it. I can tell who it is. I'm slowly coming back. I can feel it. I don't want to go away. I want to open my eyes. And slowly, I do. Slowly opening my eyes. 
I see Taemin Oppa. He's slightly shaking me. Why does he look so big? Oh yeah. I shrunk myself. He's lightly shaking me while I'm in the palm of his hands. He sees me opening my eyes.
"Rosie-ah? Are u coming to your sense?"
I fully open my eyes and see tears streaming down his face. The moment my eyes are fully open he sighs in relief and brings me to his chest. A way of hugging me. Embracing me. He then brings his arms back out.
"Do you know how worried I was?!" He exclaims,"I thought I lost you"
I was slightly shocked. But I understand he must've been very worried. It beings a slight smile to my face.
He embraces me once more. 
"How is Kai?"
I was too weak to respond so I slightly nodded. He understood. He always does. 
"That's a relief" he says
I was too weak to do anything. He could sense that. He just let me rest in his hands. Slowly I was becoming more aware of our surroundings. We didn't appear to be in the hospital, or back home. He could tell I was confused.
"We're at my house. I didn't know where else we could go where I can speak loudly to my hands. My parents are out so we're alone." He said. 
He then placed me onto a pillow. To me, this pillow was the size of a room because of how small I was. He then found a napkin and put that on me for a blanket. 
It was cozy.
"You rest. I'm going to go make some food." He says as he leaves the room.
I just lie there. He room is so neat. There's action figures and comic books on shelves on the right side of the room. On the left side, there's a closet and a desk with a computer on it. All over, there are pictures. Pictures of baby Taemin, young Taemin, highschool Taemin with friends, graduation, training days,  debut, and many pictures if him with SHINee. He looks happy everywhere. It's nice. I like it. A lot. Then the darkness comes back to me and I close my eyes.
I feel a light shaking. I open my eyes to see Taemin. He's there with a very small bowl and spoon. Where did he get a bowl and spoon that size?
"My mom collects miniature. It wasn't that hard to find a small bowl and spoon. I also found a bed but we can talk about that later. First you need to eat."
I sit up. Taemin then start sipping the spoon into the bowl and brings out porridge. He's about to feed me.
"Op..pa. I can...feed myself."
"Oh-hoy! I'm going to take care of you." He responds.
He then brings the tiny spoon to my tiny mouth and I eat the porridge. It's really tasty. He must know my test well because he put salt in the porridge just the way I like it. I finish the entire bowl. And he gets more. I just smile. It feels so nice to be taken care of instead of doing the taking care of.
He returns and after I eat, I feel so much better.
"So what happened?" He asked.
"In order to fix an injured person, I need to give them some of my life force. That's the only way. And because of his injury, and the size of my body, I had to give him a lot of it. It drained most of my energy. That's why I collapsed when you saw me. But Oppa. What happened after I collapsed?"
"Well I was very scared when I saw tiny Rosie fall into my hands. I put you in my pocket and went to where everyone else was. I told them I felt sick and wanted to go home. So the manager took me home and I've been trying to wake you up since. I almost thought you would never get up because you were too small to feel a pulse. I was terrified. Do not, repeat not, ever do that to me again, ok?"
"Yes Oppa" I saw with a reassuring smile. 
"Good girl" he says as he brings his pinkie finger to caress my face, "when are you going to be big again. I miss big Rosie."
"As soon as I gain my strength. Don't worry." 
It's very late and I can tell Taemin is exhausted. Way too many things happened today. To think, twenty four hours ago, he was in my bed with me. It's weird. 
"Oppa, you should rest. You're probably very tired." I say. I'm getting up when Taemin stops me. 
"Wait one second" he says and gets up and leave the room. He returns with a small room. It looks so extravagant. Like one of those collector doll rooms that are detachable. 
"Remember how I said my mil collects miniatures? Well here's one of the bedrooms. The mattress is made out of actual fluff. I would know. I bought this for her after my debut. He said smiling while he was remembering." There was a small pause, "so this is where you're going to be sleeping tonight. It should be very comfortable and just your size. The lamp works too just in case you need to turn on the light."
"This is so extravagant. How could I possibly...?"
"Because I said so." He responds. "Ok?"
"Ok."
 Taemin picks me up and places me on the bed. He placed the room on his bedside table.
I go into the bed. It's very comfortable. It looks so realistic. There's a table, chair, changing screen and dresser and everything. Just like a Victorian style room. I like it a lot. Taemin is just staring at me.
"Oppa? Why?" I ask.
"Just cause. You're so beautiful even when your small." 
"Oppa" I say hiding my face in my hands. 
"Sleep. We need to go back home tomorrow. We need to explain how you disappeared." Taemin says.
"Ok Oppa" 
"Good night chagi (sweetheart)" he says.
"Good night....yeobo(honey)" I say.
He then reaches over and turns off the light.