Dead

Loving Your Disappearance

Robin’s POV

 

We are now in the bunkers staring at confused citizens of Magix. I can’t even speak. I can't move. The Titans are staring at me too. We all know what Rosie just did. We need help in order to save her.

 

The citizens are asking us loads of questions. They know something is wrong since we are not up there fighting. All I tell them is their queen is taking care of it. That’s all I can say. I go to an empty bunker and just sit on the bed.

 

Why? Why would she do that? For once why can’t she just stay safe like I want her too? I hate her. I hate myself. I cannot be in a world where she is not.

 

Starfire comes into the room.

“Robin. We must think of a way to save our dear friend Rosie. I might have an idea if you are willing to listen.”

I just turn to her and nod.

 

Taemin’ POV

I'm running. I finally get to the dorm. I instantly go up without a second thought even though I'm getting multiple calls from my manager, the members and whoever else. I couldn't care less. Rosie needs me

 

I unlock Rosie's door and head inside. There I see a boy. He looks no older than 15. That's when I realize it. Beside him is a small floating twinkling light. I look confused.

 

He smiles at me and says

“Hi my name is Peter Pan and that’s Tinkerbell!”

 

I just blink endlessly and finally introduce myself. This guy is real??

 

“You know Rosie is in trouble. That's why I'm here. The Teen Titans have entrusted me with getting you there safely. To Rosie that is. She's in biiiiig trouble but you're here now so I have no need to worry. C’mon” he says as he pulls me towards the balcony.

 

“Uhhhhh… I can't…” I start

 

“Oh yeah! Tink! Let him have it.”

Tinkerbell sprinkles pixie dust all over me and Peter tells me to think happy thoughts and they'll lift me into the air.

 

Happy thoughts in a situation like this? How can I when the love of my life is in trouble? No. I must stay strong. If not for me, for Rosie. Only i can save her. Only I can. Okay happy thoughts. I know i have a lot.

 

I picture Rosie. Us smiling together, us lying down together, dancing, eating, laughing, and before I know it, I'm flying.

 

I’m always amazed when I am flying. It is so weird having no cords attached fo me.

 

I follow Peter until we reach Rosie’s kingdom. What I see horrifies me. There are bodies everywhere. Blood. Smoke. It's quiet. Too quiet. It makes me want to vomit. It's too nauseating.

 

“This is what Rosie can do. But to do it, she must sacrifice herself. Right now she is in a deathlike sleep. I know you love her and I think that might work. Only one way to find out.

The Titans come out to greet us. I see their appearances. They all fought and clearly got hurt. They all look devastated as well.  

“She’s in her room. We were able to save the castle. Come.” Robin says lifelessly.

 

I follow and just remember when we were there so little time ago. There were people smiling and laughing and running around. People saying hi and shaking our hand. You could hear laughter and music everywhere. Now it’s just dead. Everything looks so dull. There’s no more colour. I want to just disappear into a hole where no one can find me. This is so scary I hate it.

 

Finally after what seems like hours, we reach Rosie’s room. Robin opens the door and I nearly faint.