Please

Loving Your Disappearance

My life flashed before my eyes. Discovering my powers. A professor come and taking me to the teen titans. Leaving with them. Learning with them. Discovering where I originate from. Discovering I was a queen. Everyone getting hurt. Me leaving. Me finding love with Taemin. It all came rushing then the comet was right before my eyes.
It was huge. Bigger than Pluto. Big enough to destroy cities, countries, continents. It will if I don't do something. All I'm doing is rushing towards it without a clue of what to do.
It must be destroyed but how. If only Starfire were here. She could just hold it with her super strength and blast it back to space. That's it! Maybe I don't have to destroy it but I at least need to get it out of Earth's orbit.
I figure it out. I rush towards the huge rock. I then use my powers to create an invisible barrier around it. This barrier will act like a bag carrying an object. I then start pulling up. This requires a lot of strength and energy. The comet is very heavy, even for my powers. I pull and pull. Finally it starts to go my way. It's coming up with me. I just need to get it out of the atmosphere and then out of earth's orbit. I can do this.
I keep pulling up. Darkness starts to surround me. Sweat starts pouring down my face. I might faint. But I can't. I need to make it. I need to save everyone I love and hold dear. I will die saving them if that's what it takes. I keep pulling and pulling, finally making it to the atmosphere. Finally making out of earth's orbit. Finally, the comet has left and will not harm anything or anyone. My dream, my dream did not come true.
I'm giving myself a victory smile. But soon darkness clouds me. I can't see. I must make it back. I can't collapse. I must fly down and tell Taemin I'm alright. I must tell te one I love to not worry, that I'll always be here. I must. I must. I am back in the atmosphere. Flying down. But darkness clouds me, I lose my strength. I know if I collapse here, I'll fall to my death but I can't fly anymore. I can't. I lost my strength and now I'm falling in darkness. I'm sorry Taemin. I love you.

Taemin's point of view:

How could she leave like that? How could she make me worry like that? This isn't fair. Why does the one I love have to kill herself to save others? Why can't it be someone else? Why? Why?!
"Magic exists? And with our Rosie?" Minho Hyung asks.
"Yes. And now she's going and saving us while probably dying." Onew replies on the verge of tears.
"Why? Why her? I don't want anything happening to her." Key Hyung says, "I want her back. Please bring her back." I can tell he's asking god this and not us. 
I look over at Jonghyun Hyung. He doesn't look surprised but he does look worried.
He then speaks, "I knew of her powers. When she saved me, I was awake but barely. I didn't say anything to protect her. She already saved me. And now, she's doing it again. Why is she so kind? Why can't she be selfish for once? Why?" He says in a whisper crying to himself.
'He loves her.' I thought to myself. Jonghyun loves Rosie the way I do. Romantically. How? Why is everything now falling apart for everyone?

Now isn't the time to cry and ask questions to God. Now is the time to pray, pray she's going to be alright. I put my hand on Jonghyun's shoulder and start to pray. He sees this and does the same. Then so do the other members.
She's going to be ok. She has to be ok.
That's when it hit me. Something feels wrong. I don't feel her anymore. I could always feel her. I don't anymore. I'm worrying now. I'm crying now. I'm praying more than ever.
Rosie. Please. I beg of you. I need you. Don't leave me. Please please be ok. Please. I love you.