My Kingdom

Loving Your Disappearance

Walking around my palace is such a nice feeling. I've very much missed this place. The place I was born many many years ago. The place I revived after time traveling many years forward. Again. This story can wait until another day. 

I've changed into my casual gown, although it's not so casual. There's still ruffles all lace all over. It's a gown straight out of a fairytale, and here I am living a fairytale. I'm also wearing my tiara bedazzled with many diamonds passed down since before time was even recorded. The first tiara that maintained its shimmery glow and every diamond.  Even thought the curse out upon this land, it has been maintained. It's been over two hundred years since anyone has worn it. Now that I've come back to my rightful place as queen, the tiara has a head to be placed on. 

I walk down to the ballroom/throne room and sit upon my throne. The throne of a queen. Sitting I just think. Think of the life I could've had if our land wasn't attacked many years ago and I didn't have to be transported and reborn in the future. I would've had a family. I would be had my grandmother, mother, father, and sister. I could've lived and learned to rule as a princess to a queen. No one would've been killed. No war would've happened. However, I never would've met the Titans, the peasants of my county, I would've been cooped up in the palace, I never would've fled to South Korea, I never would've met SHINee, and I never would've met Taemin. My love. It's both good and bad that the war happened. 

I decided to go for a walk in my secret garden. A place, like its name, is a secret garden only very few know about. I discovered it one day when literally stumbling upon a secret door that leads to a slide which leads to the garden. It's a beautiful garden. With a single swing on a tree, little table with two chairs, and a little free house. The entrance is a gorgeous arch with roses surrounding it, and a cobblestone path down the middle of the garden. There's a flower fence surrounding the garden protecting it from anything and everything.  It's one of my most favourite places in this kingdom. It's because of this place that the kingdom fell asleep for 200 years until I broke it instead of it completely dying with no chance of survival. 

I pick up my gown and start walking towards the swing. Start moving swiftly. Back and forth. Humming a song and going higher and higher. Closing my eyes as I go. Next thing I know, someone approaches me and I stop instantly with a shocked face.