Entering an Unknown World

Loving Your Disappearance

     I get off the plane in Incheon. Here I am plain, normal Rosie with no magical powers and no kingdom. O. I have a confession. Before I came here, I made my age twenty so I could get a job. I managed to get a good paying job as a private English teacher. I also made it so when people speak korean to me, I hear English and vice- versa.

     The airport is bustling with people. I look around for someone holding a sign with my name on it. After awhile, I see a tall man with sunglasses and dark brown hair with the sign. I walk towards him.

"Anneoyasayo! Rosie im ni da!" I say

"Anneoyasayo, Tae Hyung im ni da. But call me oppa." He says.

"Op...pa." I say. He smiles.

     He leads me towards the parking lot with my luggage. Hegets into the driver's seat of a black van. It looks like the vans idols use, I thought. He starts to drive and I start drifting off into a deep sleep.

"Rosie-shi? Rosie-shi?" I hear someone calling my name.
     I open my eyes to see Tae Hyung oppa. I tells me to get out of the car and leave my bag. He told me we're going somewhere shortly to meet someone. We enter what seems to be SM Entertainment. 

Wait! SM Entertainment. I can't believe me eyes. Right before me is the very building that SHINee, Super Junior, Girls Generation, f(x), Red Velvet, TVXQ, and EXO are a part of. I'm like slowly dying on the inside, but of course I don't show it. I try to act calm, cool, and collected.
     Oppa leads me to an office. Once I step inside the man at his desk gets up to greet me.
"Anneoyasayo Rosie. Welcome to Korea. My name is Kim Young Min. The CEO. How was your flight?" he asked.
     I just stand there staring at him. I finally regain my sanity and reply: "It was good, thank you. How do you know my...?"
"Oh. I'm the one that hired you as an English tutour." CEO Young Min replies.
"For who?" I ask
"You'll see." He replies.
     I'm an English tutour, for someone from SM? Or someone from his family? I dunno. This is crazy. I was hired as an English tutor by the CEO of SM Entertainemnt. Wow~~~
     After a while he asks me to sit. We talk for a while.
"So to put it bluntly, you'll be basically doing a type of English immersion with them. You'll follow them to their schedular and speak English. You'll basically be like a second manager to them. So as soon as you settle in and sleep today. I suggest you go to their dorm. They know you're coming. Tommorrow at 7 am is their first schedule. Be at their house for. 5:30 am." CEO Young Min says.
     After meeting the CEO, Tae Hyung Oppa takes me to a dorm. He tells me that my neighbour will be who I'm tutouring. I go to my house. It's small but very cozy. It's not as small as I though it would be. It has a kitchen, bathroom, living room and one big bedroom. I put my stuff away and decide to sleep. I set my alarm for 4:45 am.
     I can't wait to meet who I'm tutoring tomorrow.