Lost in You

Loving Your Disappearance

I've regained my strength and am back to my normal size. Taemin took very good care of me for three days. Exo is back home recovering, but they're all good. Jonghyun is out of the hospital and ready to come back as part of SHINee.
Everything is coming together. We're all happy, healthy and most importantly, safe.
SHINee is practicing for their upcoming concert. Doing their dances I've seen a hundred times but never get tired of. I can tell I'm distracting Taemin so I leave to walk around SM Entertainment. I walk around and accidentally bump into someone and fall to the floor.
"Aishh!" I saw while I rub my head. I look up.
"Omo. You ok?" Eunhyuk from Super Junior asks while holding his hand out to me.
"D...day." I nod my head and take hold of his hand.
When I get back onto my feet I continue to talk to him.
"I've seen you around. You're SHINee's English teacher right?" He asks.
"Yup that's me. And you're obviously Eunhyuk from SuJu. Oh wait! Aren't you Heechul?" I ask jokingly.
"Haha. That's me. What are you doing here and not with SHINee? I always see you around them." He asks.
"Well, I wanted to take a look around SM since I haven't seen all of it. Are you guys practicing? Super Junior I mean."I ask.
"Kind of. Super Junior M. Practicing for our comeback."
"Really? I loved Breakdown and Swing! You guys were amazing. Oops. Sorry. My fangirl side came out." I said and his my face from
blushing.
He put his arm to the back of his head and chuckled.
"It's cute don't worry. Wanna come and watch?" He offered.
"Duh! Yeah totally. As long as I'm not a distraction." I responded
"You won't be. C'mon let's go."
He led the way. I am so surprised and excited. I met SHINee then Exo and now SuJu!! I love this new life. The celebrities I meet are all down to earth and real and I love that so much.
He leads me to the practice room in the hallways across SHINee's room. I could hear laughter through the door. Eunhyuk opened the door and everyone turned and looked.
"Look I found a lost lamb." He introduces me.
"Aneyeung! Rosie im ni da." I say as I bow
"Oh," Henry says surprised, "you hang around SHINee right? Like their own little manager?"
"Yup. I'm their English teacher." I respond.
"Oh so you're not from Korea?" Zhoumi asks.
"Yes I'm not. I was born in Toronto, Canada and moved to New York when I was eight. Then came here a few months ago."
"Toronto? Something we have in common. The cold is worse there isn't it?" He asks in English.
"Definitely. But we have Pacific Mall (East- Asian based mall in Toronto) so it doesn't matter. We're way more awesome. Oh how much I miss that bubble tea." I respond.
"Very true. I like you Rosie, you're cool." Henry says.
"Why thank you Henry." I respond with a little curtsy.
"Haha. You're cute." Henry says while everyone agrees.
"See I told you she's awesome." Eunhyuk says while he puts his as around my shoulders.
"You said nothing of the sort Hyung." Kyuhyun says.
We all bursted out laughing and chatted for a while. I watched them practice and be stupid. They reminded me of SHINee. They were fun and made sure to always have fun in everything they do.
I was watching them argue over who made mistakes when suddenly my phone started to vibrate.
I got a message.
'Where are you?'
'Are you ok?'
'You're not hurt right?'
I just chuckled. Awwww. My Taeminnie is adorable I thought.
I responded:
'I have died and am slowly drifting to the afterlife. I can see the light! ;)'
Taemin:
'Nooooooooo!!!!!'
'Jagiya. Come back to me.'

Me:
'On one condition'

Taemin:
'What?'

Me:
'You reach the roof before me'
'Race ya'
"How do I get to the roof?" I ask making them all turn to me.
"There's a door on the left of this room with a staircase that leads to...." Siwon starts.
"K thanks! See you guys later." I say cutting him off running towards the door.
I could feel them staring at me confused.
I run up four flights of stairs. I was tired but I wasn't tired. I suddenly had the energy. I was excited. I was seeing my boyfriend. My Taeminnie.
Once I reached the top level I ran towards the door leading to the outside. I opened the door and saw nothing but the beautiful night sky and cityscape. It was gorgeous.
I forgot about Taemin and started walking towards the edge to look over the city, when suddenly I was picked up from behind my back and twirled around.
"Eeeeeeek!" I squealed.
"I win jagiya. Now you're not allowed to leave me. Ever." Taemin says once he sets me down and rests his head on my shoulder while giving me a back hug.
"Understood. I'll never leave you Oppa." I say as I hold his arms around my belly, it was peaceful and quiet. I liked it. A lot.
Taemin let go and turned me around. He looked into my eyes and said this:
"Rosie. You've given me a new reason to keep living everyday. You're my everything. I love you. More than anything else. I love you Rosie."
He said it in almost a whisper. It was beautiful. Everything about it and him were beautiful.
I teared up. I was so happy. That's when I realized:
"I love you too Oppa. I love you too." I say crying as I tip toe and press my lips against his. It wasn't an intimate or an aggressive kiss. It was just a simple sweet peck full of all the love we have.
I love Taemin. I do. I do.