Magix

Loving Your Disappearance

Taemin's POV:
We all jumped into their plane. There weren't many seats but we managed. We left our camping gear. It's not as important as Rosie. 

She's in front of me. Unconscious. She looks almost... almost dead. It's terrifying me. Please Rosie. Please wake up. I'd do anything for you to wake up. Anything.

Robin is also there. I can tell those two had a relationship in the pat. He looks at her the same way I do. With love and worry. He's telling us about her kingdom. How it's magical and how we'll be staying in the guest rooms. He's telling us what we can do. Apparently, thanks to her magic, she has an entire floor with pools, theatres, dance rooms, massage rooms and etc. There's a bunch of things. 

If Rosie was taking us there, I'd be so ecstatic to go and check that floor out, but we're going there because she's hurt. I can never be excited about going anywhere with that being the reason. 

I swear we've been in this plane for hours. My legs and are numb from siting on the ground. For a plane, it's very steady, feels like I'm in a room on the ground. Finally I hear someone call out, 

"Robin we're here. They're opening the protective barrier. Yoooooo. It's soo cool every time I see it!" With a squeak at the cool. I believe that was cyborg. 
 
We land on a patch of land that appeared as if this plane has landed on before numerous times. Robin picked Rosie up bridal style and carried her out as a long, wide strip of metal extended so we could walk out.

 I have to admit I wanted to be the one to carry her. I want to be able to save her. I want to be the cause of her opening her eyes again. I want her.

We step onto a field of grass and flowers. What I see before my eyes looks straight out of a fairy tale. The white castle with the many towers. It looks just like the Disney castle. Meadows surrounding the castle with stone floors around it. Arches of flowers for entrances. It looks just like a fairy tale. 

I see someone coming towards us. He looks like Rosie. With his black hair, hazel eyes, smooth jaw line, and almost everything about him reminds me of her. He comes running like he's worried. He says her name and his voice cracks almost like hers about to cry. He comes and takes Rosie from Robin. He's holding her bridal style as well. 

He starts running into the castle. We all follow running as well. Even the inside of the castle is straight out of a fairy tale. I can't keep my eyes of the beautiful architecture. The stone marbled walls and the red velvet curtains. It's beautiful. Like nothing I've ever seen. 

"Who's he?" I whisper to Minho pointing towards the guy holding Rosie.
"Her brother."Robin says startling moth Minho hyung an I. 

Rosie has a brother? How come she never told me? Guess there's still many things to learn about each other. We follow Rosie's brother up a few flights of stairs and towards this room with double door that are at least ten feet tall. 

He nods his head to the two guards and they both open the doors on either side. Inside is a bedroom.

It's a baby blue with a massive white canopy king sized bed with sheer white fabric making the canopy bed something out of a movie. The room is at least ten beds big. It's massive. There's a small desk and a huge library full of books. And outside double French doors covered by sheer white curtains is the biggest balcony I've ever seen. 

Rosie really is a queen. There's so many closets it makes my wardrobe look puny. 

Her brother places her on her bed. He says something to Robin quietly and then runs out. I can't wait anymore.

"What's happening?" I blurt out. 

Everyone looks at me and the members are nodding in agreement.

"What's with our Rosie?" Key asks.

Robin smirks a bit and then turns to look at me. 

"Her brother, Alex, is going to call their grandmother. She is the previous queen before all of Rosie's family died in a war and they sent Rosie to live with a normal family." Robin explains.

"If her entire family was killed, how're her grandmother and brother alive?" Minho asks.

"Her brother was one of the slaves of the opposing kingdom who attacked this one. Once the war was over and the other kingdom realized Rosie wasn't around, they found any surviving royal family members. Her brother was on the brink of death but they kept him alive so Rosie would come to them when the time came. Their grandmother is dead."

All the members look at each other confused. Robin continues,

"She's similar to a ghost. Her power is so great, her soul lives on. She's almost as powerful as Rosie. Rosie is the most powerful being since her ancestors first held magic. That's why many ppl want to kidnap her and kill her. They want her power or want to be the most powerful by killing her."

I've never realized how dangerous Rosie's life is. She could die at any scones due to a murderer or be kidnapped by some freak and I'll never see her again. Everyone has come to this realization and we all just look at the floor on silence.

Suddenly a chill fills the air. But it's not a scary chill that gives me goosebumps. It's a spring chill that makes me want to close my eyes and dream of the happiest dream I could possibly have. 

This is when Alex returns. And behind him is a beautiful women who appears to be forty but looks like she's in her early thirties. She's wearing a beautiful gown and a magnificent tiara. Then I realize, she's sheer. Her whole body is sheer. You can see straight through her.

She starts walking towards the bed. She walks so gracefully. She must've been a queen. She sits on the bed gracefully as well and rests we hand on Rosie's forehead. She closes her eyes and a white light glows from between her hand and Rosie's forehead. As soon as the light disappears, she kisses Rosie's forehead and gets up from the bed. 

She looks at Alex and hugs him.
"She'll be alright my grandson." I hear her say to Alex. 

She is indeed Rosie's grandmother. She walks away and disappears. 

We all just stare at Rosie. Watching her sleep. I like watching her sleep when it's just us two. She looked so peaceful and innocent. 

I didn't know I looked so worried until Robin comes to me and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Can we talk?" He asks.

"Yeah of course." I reply as we both walk out of the room. I take one last glance at Rosie before the doors are closed.