Chapter Four

Beneath your crescent eyes


"Get off my car," I said while looking at her eyes intently. "I don't have time for your jokes, Miss." She was looking at me as if she didn't understand what I said or maybe it is one of her funny lousy riddles again. "I said get off, or you want me to call the police?" Of course, warn. She might get scared because I warned her already. 

"But.." 

I scratched my because I am damn annoyed now. "But what?!"

She freakin bit her upper lip and geez that brought me into my bad boy fantasies again. "But, I don't know how to get this thing off me." She blurted and pointed to the seat belt wrapped up on her chest. 

I closed my eyes and let my head bang on my sit. Seriously. What?! She can't unbuckle a seat belt? This is really getting into my nerves. So this girl will continue to be a girl came from 1934. "Okay," I sighed. "I will get off that thing on you and get lost. Okay?" I said to her. 

"Even I want to cling on you, what can I do. You don't believe me." She nearly cried. 

My ears are getting annoyed with the word believe that she keeps saying. If only she had one reason for me to be convince, maybe I will. But damn, nothing! How will I believe this kind of crap if there wasn't a single reason? And I am not even a perfect person, maybe on the way. I will never trust this girl. Never. I unbuckle her seatbelt and pushed the door to open. "Here, you are free to go and find the perfect person that will believe that you came from 1934." I gave her a smirked. 

She slowly get of my car. Her head is facing the road. 

"Nice meeting you!" I even winked at her but still she didn't respond. "Hey!"

"I said I'm not Hey!" She yelled that I need to cover my ears. 

"Okay." I sighed. "Goodbye." I started my engine and slowly drive as I am seeing her reflection on my side mirror. My drive wasn't that fast because I want to see her walk. But she didn't. She was just staring at the road. I think I'm driving five kilometers per hour, so slow that I think I might just step on my break. 

I saw a bunch of kids circled her and started to talk to her. Damn! Why I am affected on her? I can even left her now, I mustn't care. But I really felt sad when she look up to the boys and smiling so brightly. Damn, she slept on my bed, I even gave her a drive but she didn't even gave me a goodbye a while ago. And now, the boys she just met few minutes already making her at ease. I think. The tall kid grabbed her hand and pointing some place nearby. This girl is smiling so widely at me and as if she likes everything those kids are saying. She nodded and now walking off the road with those boys. I really felt something bad because the other fat kid held her shoulder. Damn. I know what is happening now. 

I clenched my teeth and keep thinking why this girl can't be a little smart for her to know what is a danger. I stepped on my engine and drive backwards so fast and stopped where the kids were. 


The fat kid banged my jeep. "What the hell is wrong with you!" 

I immediately get off, "One more hand on her shoulder, you will be in hell!" I shouted. The girl was a bit shocked with what's happening. I grabbed her back. "What's your name again?" I whispered. 

"S-Shinhye." She muttered. 

I nodded. 

"We found her dude!" The other kid yelled. "Let her go or we will junk your jeep." He disgustfully said. 

I smirked at them. "She's my girl, a-holes." I clung my arm at her shoulder. "We even slept last night."


The fat kid faced Shinhye. "Is it true? You slept with him last night?" He smirked as if he was getting impatient with Shinhye. 

"I-I woke up beside him." Shinhye innocently said, she doesn't even know what's the meaning of what we are talking about. 

The other kid caress her face. "So, can we sleep together sometime--

Too bad, I already punched the kid's face before he finished his s. Yes, I am a bad boy, I do bad things but I respect women. I respect them even I don't even know what it feels to be loved. I just do. And even Shinhye don't understand why I punched him, I don't care. I just don't like people who disrespects women. 

"Jesus heavens!" She cried. "What is wrong with you?" 

"Let's go." I commanded her and didn't wait her response and just dragged her back to my jeep and drive. 


***

2:07pm
June 4, 2014


"You are incredibly unbelievable Mister!" She yelled again, I didn't go to my work. I stopped on some good place to let things breath because I am having a very complicated day. 

"I feel the same way too." I sighed. "Don't you know that you trap yourself in a very dangerous thing a while ago?!"

"How will I know?" She looked at me again. 

"Just one thing to convince," I said. "Just one thing and I'll trust you forever." I sincerely said to her. I don't get myself now, as if I'm begging myself to have a thing for her to get my trust. Like I am justifying her again, justifying that she is saying the truth. 


She smiled bitterly. "I told you, I don't have anything to convince you. Even I have, I wouldn't"

"Why?"

"Because I've already done that. And no one believed me, still." She sighed hard. "Until now, you don't trust me." She smiled a little. "But I don't get why you saved me a while ago? You want me to get off but still you went backwards to help me."


"I don't know." I sighed harder,  I really don't know. 

"Even if you don't know I am still thankful." She bubbly said but her eyes are telling me that she wasn't happy. She tried to unbuckle the seatbelt and successfully made it. "I'll go now. You want me to get off right?"


I unconsciously held her hand. "Where are you going then?"

She smiled again, "I don't even know."

"Then why are you leaving?"

"Because you want to me get off?" She pouted. "Maybe I will find a person that will believe me that I came from the year 1934 without any reasons for that person to be convince. Just like what you said." She tried to smiled again and pushed the door.


But I clicked the automatic lock button and stared at her. "Can I be that person, perhaps?" 

 

 

 

 


__________________________________________________________


I hope my readers would like the poster I made? 
Hihi.

Happy reading~


Lovingly yours,

Dokmishin