Chapter Twenty

Beneath your crescent eyes

 

"Yonghwa.." Someone who scent's is familiar keep shaking me. So familiar that I might think it's only a sweet dream. "Hey," she whispered.

I slowly open my eyes and dark completely killed my room. It's evening already and I am on my bed for the whole freakin day. I can't move because I don't want to go around having a hurt heart finding Shinhye. My room is complete in darkness but the girl whispering to me is like a bright sunlight covering my heart. I stared at her for like two minutes, Shinhye's smiling at me. She's smiling like nothing happened. She disappeared this morning and now she is smiling at me in the evening. "I'm not Hey," I pouted, that was her line on the first day we met. I copied it the way she said it back then.

She giggled in front of me.

I sat down and rushed her with an embrace from my arms. Now, caressing her soft hair with my left hand seems like a luxury for me at this moment. "Where the hell did you go? I worried so much." I weep.

"I don't know too what happened but I came back from my time," she said.

I felt my heart stop for a moment. "Back?" My voice is cracking.

She nodded on my shoulder.

"Why?"

"I don't know."

"Did you wish that you want to be in your time now? Didn't you want living here now?" I only have those kind of questions but the thing I wanted to say is I don't want her to leave me. I don't want to leave me, never.

"I didn't. I enjoy myself here so much with you. Why would I wish to go back?"

"Then what happened?"

She loosen our hug and looked at me intently. For the first time she held my cheek, and I felt shivering at this very moment. She always do things that making me fall for her again and again. I don't want her to disappear on my sight even for a second. "I missed you. I came back from I belong but I actually more love here, being with you," she said to me. She is really innocent and pure to say those words without realizing that I have feeling s for her. "Did you miss me?" She chuckled.

I held her right cheek and kissed it. "I missed you to death. Don't ever leave like that. Don't ever go anywhere without me." I was like commanding her at this moment. "I'll protect you from Royce. I will do everything, just don't leave me behind."

"I didn't leave you." She curled her forehead like she is thinking about how I react to the things about her and me.

If at this moment, I'll confess to her. Would she accept me? If at this moment, I'll say that I love her. Would she accept me to call her real lover? But first of all, I don't want to scare her just because of this feelings I'm having for her. In just a blink of an eye I can actually shout to the world that I love her, that was really fast and I don't know what happened on those days. I felt was connected with her. I felt I was destined with her for some reasons. "Don't you get mad when I kiss you like that all the time?" I asked her enough to divert my thoughts because I might spill the words that my heart is telling me to say.

"I liked it actually," she said. Her face went tomato red after she said that, I didn't expect that she will be this honest.

"Like?" I giggled. "Just like?"

She pouted at me. "What term you want me to use then?"

"For a very handsome man like me, you must use the term love." I said it with a strong voice, but she doesn't know how much my heart is beating right now. I feel that my whole body is just echoing what I just said.

"You are really a handsome player then," she uttered. "I wonder how many lips did you just all your life," she sighed hard.

? She used the word ? And that word made me a real player. I really want to erase the thought of me being like this to her. Maybe everybody wants to be the perfect person to the one they love. Everybody wanted to be the most innocent and most trusted for the one they love. And for me, I think I call it game over. Shinhye found me drunk with somebody, heard the words banging and stuff and the top of that she saw kissing Cecilia in my car. How can she fall for me if I didn't even surpass the first round of being her ideal? And not just being that, I'm not a normal person. I am hexer that can hurt her in the future. Damn, I'm not her ideal and I can't even be his protector and I am here loving her but can't even do anything for her.

I didn't say a thing to her now. I am lost for words. I just shook my head. I can never be the right one for her.

She held my chin and I can see her smiling at me. Seriously this woman, I just saw her sighing because of me but now she's cheering me up by smiling so beautifully at me. I nearly forgot that she disappeared this morning and came back just now. I nearly forgot everything because she is smiling at me, with those innocent eyes.

"What?" I asked.

Her lips curved with that glamorous smile again that exposed her crystal white like teeth. Her hair is swaying like there's a fresh wind on my bed. I don't know if it's just my imagination but every time I look at her she became more and more beautiful. She slowly came near to me, that I skipped a breath. I normally do these tease things to women, but today it seems that she is the one teasing me with her scent.

I bit my lower lip and I try to hunch what she's going to do. "What are you doing Shinhye?" I asked, begging to stop this now.

She smirked at me that captured my heart again. Her lips slowly moved into mine that completely captured my lips. Is she really doing this? My eyes are still open because I am so shocked. She moved her lips again, and on that second motion of her addicting kiss, I begin to move mine into hers. My hands search for her neck to support my body and hers. She clung her free hand on my back that made the space between us vanished. Damn, I am moving mine but I am lost. She is the one initiating this luscious kiss of ours. I can feel her hand caressing my back and she stopped kissing me.

I was like teased again. Why did she stopped at this point? Why now? I am just looking at her, wanting her to understand me.

She smiled at me again. Damn this woman, always smiling like at me. "Was that called a also?"

"What?!" I nearly yelled. That wasn't labeled as , I would probably named that with kissing with love. Not just mere .

"If you so much lips before me, you are the first man that I his lips." She turned back at me.

I grabbed her wrist and made her fall in my bed. I jailed her in my two arms. This is getting serious, everything about me is only about her now. She kissed my like that and I can't just ruin this moment not saying my feelings at her.

"What are you doing?" She asked calmly.

"I love you," I said.

Her two eyes are locked with mine.

"Maybe I a lot of lips back then but I promise you, you are going to be the one I'll be kissing all my life." I smiled at her and kissed her forehead.