Notes (Please take time to read)

Beneath your crescent eyes

 

Sixth story done.
Thank you to all the support you've exerted busy reading and commenting. 

We are done once again! I seriously had a hard time with this story, and I can tell that they are many holes in the plot. But I hope I made good conclusions and turning points until the end. Please bear with me because it's my first time to go with a fantasy. 
I am so glad that I made you think from time to time. It just represents that I think I made a good story. Thank you. 

I made the ending kinda open ended so everybody can imagine (and make you think again) until the end. All of the details and the names (MoG, PoCL, HoGD and EoT) are mine with my imagination so please if you see someone copying it please tap her/his head for me. It's hard to think that some people are copying someone's special works.

Please let us not let someone copy our works. 
Let's not be blind in plagiarizing.  

This story might be short but I hope you guys enjoyed it until the end. I thank our otp too, for bringing me good plots with just imagining them. 
Thank you again.

 

 


Here is the real thing: 

Dear my readers, after this story "Beneath your Crescent Eyes" I wouldn't be able to write another story because I have work already. Of course I love writing, but for now I know my priorities and I need to focus. I am happy that you, my readers see me grow over a year and I want to share every blessing I am earning. Without a doubt, you are one of my inspirations. 
I will be really busy because after adjusting to work, I might take my MBA soon. I am that kind of person, really. I want to keep on growing. 
Don't forget that every one of you made me like this. You molded me. Every comment, upvote and subscribe take me one step higher. Thank you.


What I promise you is that if I got extra extra extra time, I will update. I have a one pending plot already on my mind and maybe I'll post the foreword of that but as I said I might not able to write any chapters as of now. I think I'll post the foreword soon. 


You can reach me in twitter and let's talk : @mushiestar


I love you, you

Thank you.

See you soon.


Signing off for now,

Dokmishin