Chapter Twenty two

Beneath your crescent eyes


"She's really beautiful," she sighed while our hands were intact as we walk on the street. I insisted to walk with her to buy medicine for my wounded hand. 

"You?" I smiled. 

"Cecilia," she stopped at the drug store. "I can buy medicines for you. In 1934, we got it also. Don't worry," she smiled weakly at me. 

"O-okay. Be fast." 

 

***


9:45 pm
June 30, 2014


"Why did you punch the wall when you can break it without hurting yourself?" She said to me while she is treating my hand.

"You just said you love me a while ago, Shinhye." I diverted the serious conversation. 

"You're actually happy?" 

"Of course. Because you love me." 

"You don't know what you are talking about. It's not just Royce, Cecilia will hunt us because of me." 

I sighed hard. "Majesty of Grandeur," I stated. "It is my first time hear that. What kind of family was that? Who are those? And you are one? Do you know about it? Do you know that you are one of the Majesty of Grandeur?" 

"Done. Don't spill water on your bandage okay," she stood up and clean the table full of stained blood. 

"Shinhye, answer me." I begged. 

She looked at me. "Majesty of Grandeur?" She raised her left eyebrow. "I don't know what is that. I haven't heard of that. What I know is I am just a girl who came from 1934." She sighed. "And I hate it because certain people knew more about myself than me." 

"But you slowly disappear when she held you." 

"Enchantress of Time, I've never heard of those also." She smirked. "What kind of world is this your living, Jung Yonghwa?" She looked at me and for the first time I'm scared that in any minute she'll walk away from me. 

"I'm sorry if I'm scaring you but I beg don't leave me." I cried. 

"Who said I'm going to leave you?" She smiled. "I just said that I love you. And when I say those words I will never get of your sight even you feel so awful because of me." 

I hugged her.

"I just feel sad because you have been living in this kind of world, Yonghwa. You never smile wholeheartedly, the people surrounding you will kill anytime you do something outside the philosophies. No wonder you want to run away." She tapped my back. 

"That's why don't leave me." 

"Yonghwa," she said. 

"Hmm?" 

"Can I go out?" 

I stopped and caressed her shoulders. "Why?" I'm scared because she might run away if I let her go out. "I'll go with you." 

"You're tired." She said.

"I'm not," I am so afraid at this moment. I don't have anything to hold on. Not even those words.

"I just want a hamburger, Yonghwa." Then she chuckled so goofily. "I want double patty with overloaded cheese and large cola." 

"You can really eat at this moment?" I tapped her head. "I'll go with you I'm hungry too." 

"Okay," she clung her arm on my shoulder. "You are so tall, I find hard to reach your shoulder." She winked at me. 

 

***


I know things aren't the same as before. We are eating the same hamburgers back then but certain things are changed. I need to watch over her because Cecilia might jail her in her time. Not just Cecilia but Royce. I don't know why are they doing this but I think puzzle will be completed if I can find what and where the Majesty of Grandeur. Cecilia said Shinhye is one of them. I wonder what is the connection of Majesty of Grandeur to the Hexer of Great Divine and Enchantress of Time. I gotta solve this problem before they can hurt Shinhye. I am a Hexer and based what I did a while ago, I can actually fight with Cecilia. Her spells can't lure me so I can protect Shinhye to her. With Royce, he's more powerful than I am but Shinhye can prevent those black spells from touching me. So if me and Shinhye stick together when can overcome everything. 

"Maybe you are thinking about Cecilia," she pouted.

"I'm not." I wiped some cheese messing her lips. She never get tired of eating like a kid. 

"Maybe she get updated beauty products in the future because she's an Enchantress." She made a tsk sound. She's still a jealous woman after all. "She's not fair." 

"Did you probably came to your old self?" I smiled. "I liked you being like that. Keep it up." 

"I'm just cheering you up, Yonghwa." She bit her lip. "If no one will give happiness we will all die from loneliness." 

 

"Yongyong?" 


We looked at the same direction and there's a woman again. I don't know why there's so many people know my name. And almost women call me Yongyong. Was that my nick name while we are drinking? I massaged my temple. 

"Should we go drink for a while? I missed you. You've been missing on the bar for a month now." She said. 

"Bar?" Shinhye said. "What's that?" 

"Who's she?" The girl asked. "She looked innocent. So you like those type of girls now? That's boring." She laughed. 

"Boring?!" Shinhye yelled. "Are you getting bored with me, Yonghwa?" She asked me. 

"Never," I say. 

Shinhye smiled at the girl. "See? Can you please go on your way. Uh but before that please see a tailor because you dress seemed tattered." 

I can't control my laugh, Shinhye thought it's tattered but it's not really. Women at night always goes with dresses like that. "Please go away. My wife is going to burst soon." I waved the girl goodbye. 


"Tsk. I'm not a boring person." She blurted.

"You're not." I giggled. 

"Jung Yonghwa!" She shouted that the whole burger shop heard. "How many women I will deal in the future? How many women did you bang before I came into your room?!" Then she got a bite on her hamburger. 

I wish we can just be like this.