Chapter Twenty eight

Beneath your crescent eyes


"I didn't know that the Hexers stole you. We thought that you are dead, because we trapped the Majesty's Princess. But one day, I saw you on the burger shop and that moment, I knew you are the Prince. You and Shinhye are always destined with each other." She said. 

Unknowingly, I lit up a very awkward smile. "Can you repeat everything to me? I am the Prince of Crescent Light? I got stole by the Hexers? And you trapped Shinhye on that time so you can actually get me as your destiny? Was that it?" I laughed. 

"The Hexers always want to be the best, so they got you and made you one of them. But Shinhye cleared you from being that, right? The mark you got disappeared, you can't be drown to Royce's spell. It is because Shinhye is for you, and she can do everything for your safety - as her destiny. And on the other hand, you can prevent everything that harms Shinhye. Remember when I held her and when she is slowly vanishing then you held her hand, everything went alright for her." She smiled. "We trapped her but we can't do anything about when, because you are for her." 

"Then where is she? Where is my destiny! Where is the Majesty's Princess?!" I banged the door again. I suddenly collapsed on the floor. "I don't really care about those, I just want her now." 

"I don't know, Yonghwa. I really don't know. You should have ask that old man. That old man is your Father, Yonghwa." 

Father? That old man?

"He has been guarding the Majesty's castle. He has been waiting for one of you to arrive." 

"Why are you saying all of these? You can just go away, leave me here." I weeped. 

She tapped my head. "The King just forgave me, I mean your father just forgave me. You don't know how much power you have being the Prince of Crescent Light." Then her beautiful smile just shown in front of me. 

"What about Royce? What will happen to him?" 

"Don't worry about him. He is a Hexer but you are the Prince of Crescent Light. You can protect a nation with just lifting a hand. Now that you know, no one will harm you." 

I realized, Cecilia was just blinded with the things she wanted. She's the Enchantress of Time, her job is to fulfill the time wishes. She's a goddess with a pure heart. I don't know if Hexers lured her but I think it's a possibility. "So, when I can see Shinhye?" 

"Only you can answer that, Yonghwa." She smiled. "Because you and Shinhye have that certain connection." 

That smile gave me a new hope. Cecilia is a very beautiful person, and I understand how she wanted to have me. But I am for Shinhye and that will never be changed even the Hexers curse me or steal. Because even before all of these happened, even before I didn't know Shinhye - we are destined to be together. I know now, why I feel so much complete just having the fact that we are breathing the same air. I feel so happy even just seeing her sleeping next to me. I feel safe by just holding her soft hands. All because even we haven't been born in this world - we are each other's destiny. 

"Thank you, Yonghwa." I heard Cecilia. "Maybe from now, you can't see me. I'll be gone because I have the name of being the Enchantress." 

I pulled Cecilia in a very tight embrace. She's the Enchantress, even they trapped Shinhye in that time I still thanked them. Because if isn't because of that maybe Royce already hunted her earlier. Sending Shinhye back in time is a very special thing for me. I thank Cecilia for that. "I am the one who should be thanking you. Don't even forget that you are a very beautiful woman, Cecilia. I'm sure some other time you will meet your destiny." 

"I didn't do anything, Yonghwa. Remembered the curse that the Hexers made: it is the death of the first daughter by the age of twenty three." She smiled. "We trapped her but the curse isn't going to be break but at the age of twenty three, she came into your life. Isn't it a bit intriguing? I don't know the answer also. I hope you can find her, as well as the answer." 

"I will, Cecilia. I will." 

 


***


12:07am


That is the time my watch stopped. It has been a year since I get it out on the drawer. Is it really the watch who made Shinhye sleeping in my bed? Is it this watch? It is a hexer watch. I begin ticking the glass of the watch and the second hand starts to wave. Damn, it's working? If it's working already where's Shinhye? 

"Shinhye.." I uttered. I'm so used to saying her name even she's not going to show up. I am that crazy, because I miss her so much. I corrected the time and wear it in my wrist. 

 

11:50pm
October 17, 2015


Yonghwa, where are you? Pretty girls on the way

 

I smirked as I read the message of my jerky friend who only know is to be a man dancing and drinking at night. I checked the time, it's 11:51. I am my way on sleeping, because that is what I am doing now since last year. But my friend always texting me about girls.

I don't like pretty girls. I replied boredly. I heard my phone again. Damn that guy reply so fast. 


I'm at the basement. He said. He is always like that. 


I am not going. . I throw my phone on my bed and calling it a night. Tomorrow morning, I will see the King which is my father to find Shinhye. I don't have time to lose, I want Shinhye. I miss her and I think I can't pass a day without her innocent laughs. 

 

8:30am
October 18, 2015

 

I found my phone and checked the time. I see the rays if sunlights streaking my bed. I sniffed my pillow and I felt that familiar scent. I drown my face on the pillow once more and I am so sure that this is Shinhye's scent. Sniffing her scent makes me miss her more early in the morning. I slowly sit up on the bed and I saw two milky legs halfway wrapped by my blanket. My heart skipped a bit once again. What's this? I turned my face to see who is it and that moment I am trapped with her innocence. The girl who is my destiny is sleeping on my bed with so much innocent and godliness. My tears can't be controlled right now, I caress her face. She is sleeping so soundly and I don't want to wake her up now. Because I'm afraid this is just a beautiful dream. I don't want to let this moment pass away like a wind. I lay again, facing her. "Don't leave me again,  Shinhye." I uttered. 

Slowly, her innocent eyes opened and a very beautiful smile made my morning. Is she back? "Silly," she pouted. 

I pulled her subconsciously and start kissing her soft hair. I miss her so much and now she's back. 

"You should've have ticked that watch earlier."

"I'm sorry my Princess," I softly said. She's back. What can I wish for? She's back in my arms, the princess of my life.

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for for the typos.

I haven't skimmed on it after writing this update.

Anyways, please enjoy the remaining chapters.