Chapter Seventeen

Beneath your crescent eyes


"I'm going to see Royce," I said to Shinhye. I want to end what Royce is doing to us. He keeps getting in the line for me and Shinhye. I've been hunted in my dreams and Royce is just powerful to do that, since he was a real hexer. Royce is a pure hexer. In my state, they made me one of them so basically I do not have the same curses that Royce can do. And now that the mark on my back was gone, I don't know if I can still fight with him. 

"Let me go with you," she forced a smile for me. Shinhye seems to tired. I don't know what to do, I feel that Royce is making her like that. These past few days she felt like sleeping all day not doing anything. So I need to see Royce, it worry me to death seeing her like this. 

I held her wrist. "No, I'm okay. I am a hexer," I said to her with all proud.

 

***


"Hello, hexer." 

I was surprised when Cecilia is sitting on the passenger seat of my seat. How did she open my locked car? I glared at her, because the one she's sitting is Shinhye's place. It is just Shinhye who can sit beside me on this car. I never let any woman sit there. I unlocked at door on her side, "please get off my car," I coldly said. 

"If I don't?" she chuckled mischievously.

I get off my car and dragged her out. I gripped on her wrist but she just keep on smiling at me. I am so curious about her but I don't have time to waste. She might be some woman Royce sent me. 

"You are going to Royce?" she asked.

"How did you know?" 

"You are a hexer. You shouldn't leave what you are, Yonghwa," she whispered at me. Her scent is killing me, she is so different with Shinhye. This kind of woman can really lure me in a second. 

"So I can marry you?" I smirked. " off."

She giggled and put her hand on her chest for emphasis. She stared at me and her free hand touched my face. "You are cursing right now, Yonghwa." She traced her soft finger on my lips. 

"Don't make me kill you right now, Cecilia." I pushed her.

Cecilia faced me nearer and kissed me on my lips. She moved her lips on mine like she is the initiating this, then she caressed my back. Damn, I am really getting so tempted. I think she is giving me some curse like Royce did to give in on her. I really want to stop right now but something is telling me not to stop. This is different. I don't know if I am just being a play boy or something like curse is getting on my body. 

"You can't say no to me, hexer." She giggled.

I failed, I already crushed my lips on hers. I am getting so out of my mind and I feel like ping her white dress. She moved her body on me and pushed me on the trunk of my jeep. I dragged her inside my car and start kissing her again. I feel that she keep on smiling while I am kissing her hungrily. She was about to get my shirt off but in a second I stopped what I'm doing.

I looked at Cecilia, her dress was about to rip into pieces and mine too. In one second, I gain my consciousness. "Get off now." I sighed. She moved into mine again but I held her wrist painfully. "Maybe you tricked me with your pretty face and that curse, but as you said I am a hexer." I smirked at her. "And a hexer don't stoop that low." I get off my car and cupped my face. 

 


I knocked on my door. I felt like not going to Royce anymore. I want to see Shinhye. That time, when I was about to rip my shirt, the thing that made me stop was the thought of Shinhye. I remembered her innocent face that made me stop doing that. I might be under a spell but one second and the thought of her vanished the curse. On my third knock she opened it slowly. "I changed my mind, I don't want to leave you today." 

She just looked at me and nodded. 

I followed her up to the living room and she's not talking to me. I wonder what happened. "Do you want hamburger? Let's go out." I jollily said to her. 

"I'm not hungry," she said.

It's the very first time she refused to eat a burger. Why? I don't know. We are okay when I left but now she don't even want to talk to me. I looked at her but she won't reply. I heard her sighed so deep. "Why?" I worriedly said.

"So, how was the bang?" she seriously looked into my eyes.

"Bang?" I bit my lip. She saw us? She saw me with Cecilia? I realized she was holding my jacket. Damn Jung Yonghwa. I want to say that Cecilia casted a spell on me, that it wasn't my intention to do that. But after all, Shinhye is a girl. And there wasn't a valid reason for me to say at this time. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean too. But we didn't do that."

She throw the jacket on my face. "You didn't?!" she shouted. "That's why you don't want to me to go with you?!"

I search for her hand and but she refuse. 

"She's beautiful," she sounded like a jealous lover. "So beautiful," she sighed and stand up.

I gripped her hand tightly. I don't want to let go to the softest hand I've ever held. I shook my head because I really feel guilty. I know it's my fault. "I'm sorry," I nearly cried. 

She's starting to let go of my hand but I grip it tighter. "Go hold the hand of that beautiful girl like this. Not me." 

I pulled her and made her sit in my lap. I looked at her while she was surprised. "You are more beautiful that her. Than anyone else," I said sincerely. "Please forgive me," I buried my face on her neck. This is the scent I want to smell all my life. 

She didn't reply.

I slowly run my warm hand on her arms, I don't know if she felt that I shivered. I kissed her shoulder that made her look stiff. This time I am not in some spell or curse. It is me, Jung Yonghwa, not a hexer. It is me, a man that falling to the girl from 1934. She faced me and she really looked like questioning me. I smiled at her, "please forgive me," I hummed. I touched her lips, those lips that was like colored with tomatoes. I slowly kissed her with so much careness. I supported her back because she might fall down. "Sorry, you are too beautiful not to kiss now," I said to her.

She embraced me that made me feel that she liked it too, like what I felt too. "That's my first kiss." I felt her warm tears wetting my shirt but I don't care. I am her first kiss.