Chapter Twenty one

Beneath your crescent eyes


"You said you love me," she said to me while we are sipping our own coffees. 

I just said I love you to her. But as expected she never responded to me. "I'm serious with that, Shinhye."

"It is the very first time someone said those wonderful words to me. I've been living for twenty three years but it's the first time and you are the first person said it to me," she sipped her hot cup of coffee. "I'm thankful."

"So this is the feeling," I smirked. "I get it now, how it feels to love someone who's not even know how to love." I let her hear those words for her to understand me. 

"Don't you think loving matters at your state? Royce is going after you but you are here saying you love me." She sounded so serious, maybe she's right. She knew how much Royce is going after us but I am here slacking with my feelings. "Don't you think it'll hurt you more in the future?" 

"Don't worry about me," I said to her. 

"What do you mean don't worry? Are you really thinking?" It's the first time she talked to me like this. She is always the innocent girl that is so carefree with everything. But now, she's actually telling me that I am dumb that I said I love her.

"Don't you think you are hurting me now?" I said. "Are you dumping me? Just say no. Don't tell me how stupid I am." I banged the table that made my coffee spilled. "Just say you don't have the same feelings for me, then we can just go back what we are. Don't make me suffer like this. You are pushing me away from you." I stood up. 

"Stupid," she whispered. 

"Yes I'm stupid. I'm always that stupid. Satisfied?" I shouted. 

"Royce talked me to me." 

I looked at her, "what?" 

"Royce take he'll kill me." She said. 

I rushed to her, "when?" I held her hand. "When did Royce met you? What did she do to you?" 

"We didn't meet but I heard his voice talking to me." She said. "He will kill me and now I know why. Yonghwa, you're going to in pain because what you did now. You said you love me, don't you think you are selfish enough to say that to me?" She smirked. "You said those words without a doubt. You are so selfish because I can't accept that at this moment." 

"What are you saying?" 

"Stupid. Don't you think if I say I love you too, you'll be going to be happy? No, Yonghwa." Her tears are falling now and I can't help but to wipe it away. Damn, the only thing I can do now is to wipe her tears away. "You are a hexer and even if everything is not clear, I know for sure that it'll hurt you in the future. And, I think I'm going back soon." She said. 

Going back soon? Going back where? This is her home where she would go back. There's nothing to go back with, because this is her home. This is her time. "Can you just be with me?" 

"I might enjoy being here and never come back to where I belong." She held my hand. "And that will never be going to happen because I'm not from here. Maybe something in this world went crazy for a minute that I came here." 

I stood up. "This is where you belong." 

"It's not, Yonghwa." 

"I never wanted to be a hexer all my life but this is first time I had a reason not to be one. I don't want to be a hexer so I can be with you normally." 

"Royce said you can't escape." She said to me. "If you escape you'll die." 

I punched the wall and blood rushed on my fist. But I don't feel a thing. Damn, I just said I love this girl in front of me but everything just went complicated. "Then die." 

"What?!" 

"Then I'll die. If you are going back to your time there's nothing for me to do here." 

She covered my wounded hand with her soft palm. "What are you saying, Yonghwa?" 

I sat down on the floor and she search for some aid for me. "Don't bother, Shinhye. It'll heal." 

She get my jacket and wrapped it on her body. "Stay still. I'll buy you medicine. Don't you dare do something silly, Yonghwa. I'll be back." She run and banged the door. 

I stay still on the place I am sitting because she said so. But it's my tears can't stay still. I never thought it'll be much difficult that what I thought it would be. 

 

***


Shinhye rushed on the elevator but when she was down on the ground floor she bumped with a very beautiful girl. She know who this girl is, the one who Yonghwa kissed inside the car. She stared at her for a while. She's really beautiful. 

"What are you doing here?" Cecilia gripped her wrist real hard. "What are you doing here?!!" She repeated. 

Shinhye let go of Cecilia's hand. "What are you saying?" She looked at her. "I am the one who need to asked you what are you doing here!"

Cecilia smirked and wiped some invisible dust on her coat. "Me?" She stuttered. "Doing here?" 

"Yes, what are you doing here? You don't have the permission to enter here." 

"Don't talk me like that. You came from those maggots Majesty of Grandeur. You are not supposed to be here." She held Shinhye's hand.

I followed Shinhye because she doesn't have any penny to but medicine. But this incident I am witnessing now, Cecilia is doing something wrong with Shinhye. She held her hand and Shinhye felt numb like a statue. The blood from my hand is dripping while I am running to know what's happening. I stopped when Shinhye is slowly disappearing like dust in the air. Cecilia is chuckling devilishly. I am so scared that in no time I held the other hand of Shinhye. 


"What are you doing?!!" I glared at Cecilia. 

The time I held Shinhye, she came into her consciousness and her eyes - those eyes that made me fall for her is like a river which tears are falling now. Damn, I think she's really scared at this moment. I want to embrace her with all my might for her to forget everything happened today. 

"Get lost, Cecilia." 

Cecilia glanced at Shinhye. "You see Park Shinhye," she said. "I don't know why are you here and what you are doing here but I'm going to make you come back. But if I can't, there's Royce and Yonghwa that will going to kill you." She smirked at her but I already buried her face on my chest because she's shivering now. 

"By the way, I'm Cecilia. I am the Enchantress of Time, and I am the one destined to Yonghwa. Just go back where you lived or you'll die in this time." She smiled at me. 


I shushed Shinhye but she can't calm now. "I'm sorry, Shinhye. I'm sorry." 

"Don't leave me, Yonghwa." She cried. 

"I won't." 

"That Cecilia is the one destined for you?" She is crying on my shirt. "Am I late now?" 

"Late?" 

"Is it late for me to say I love you too?" She cried this time. 

This girl, this innocent girl. She can never keep a secret from me. She's worried at me because it might be difficult for me in the future. I said that I love her and she said I was selfish - yes I am selfish enough because she wanted to say her feelings with me too. "It's never late, Shinhye." I smiled at her. She's always be my protector but for now I am going to protect her heart. I'll protect this innocent heart of my loving Shinhye.

 

 

 


_____________________________________________________________________________


BYCE second note:


*Enchantress of Time (Cecilia) 
       -  She is the chosen one of their generation to be the Enchantress of Time. Cecilia is the only one who can possess the power of time for a century after her birth. She can control time but certain entities can break the curse, people that possess more higher power than her like Hexers.