Chapter Twenty seven

Beneath your crescent eyes


6:45am
October 17, 2015


After I drunk countless glasses of alcohol and beers, I am awake again. Every day since she was gone, I feel like breathing without air. Like I was waking up only to find out I am tired and never refreshed. I moved my arm and felt something. I opened my eyes. What's this? Who? Shinhye? I turned my back, only to find out that myself is once again fooling me. That even I try myself to feel that she is with me every time, my tears will be the one erasing those thoughts of her. 

It has been a year since she left. Royce, until now finding her and every time he's frustrated he will come on me to curse me. I don't know where is Shinhye, I asked the Enchantress of Time but she said she doesn't know though she wish that Shinhye was gone forever. Cecilia always on my side, but even she's an Enchantress, she can't hurt me. Me, Royce and Cecilia are trap with one cycle that will never end, and on that cycle Shinhye left me. She left me alone, without any trace except for the one printed photograph she hung on my wall. That's all, I don't even remember how her scent try to excites me. Her smile is nearly fading on my mind. 

But one thing remains, and the thing remained was the love I have for her. I might forget everything but in every single beat of my heart, I always remember the love we had for each other. 

I heard the doorbell ringing for our times already. What's the use of opening the door when I can't even walk my feet. 
I am a hexer, I should be the one cursing people to death - not cursing myself into loneliness. 
I am a hexer. 


I opened the door and saw a very familiar old man. He is the man in the majesties' castle. 

"I'm sorry, but I don't know where is your Princess." I sighed. I don't know where on earth or time she is so please, find her for me. That is what I really want to say. 

"I am not looking for the Princess," he said.

I smirked. "So, you are finding the hexer?" I gave him my two hands. "Here, you can take me and kill. I won't do anything." 


"What's happening here?" Another voice came out of the blue, Cecilia. 

"What are you doing here?" 

"Visiting my husband," she clung her hand on my neck in front of the old man. 

"Husband?" The old man touched his vintage rounded glasses. "So after all, you got what you want Enchantress of Time." 

"Who are you?" Cecilia abruptly said. I don't want any drama for today. I want to shut this two out. 

"Well, you can't have something when in the first place it was never yours, Cecilia." The old man said while touching her watch. 

Suddenly, I remembered something. The watch - the watch I stopped on the night before Shinhye end up to my bed. "T-the watch," I stammered. That watch was a hexer watch gave by the father of Royce, which is the father I grew up also. That moment when I accidentally stopped or broke the watch everything messed up. Damn, how stupid I can be? It's been a year but I only realized that the moment this old man touched his watch.

"What watch?" Cecilia asked. "Give it to me." 

The old man is smiling so widely at me, and I don't know what is he up to. 

"Who are you?" I asked the old man.

The old man looked at Cecilia first. The Enchantress of Time keeps staring the the old man's watch. "I don't know when the Enchantresses of a time became so greedy that they can send someone who is so special to the other time, when I know that their just is to fulfill the humans wish of time extension. How can you trap the Majesty's Princess when you can just break the curse of the Hexers? Why? Because you have something you want to gain more? Who you wanted then?" 

Cecilia looked at me, "a hexer."

"A hexer?" The old man keeps us entangled with more questions. "Then you wanted Royce? Who is currently finding the Majesty's Princess?" 

I banged the door. "Enough," I strongly said. 

"I AM NOT EVEN STARTING." The old man glared at me. "How can you say enough when you haven't heard what you wanted to hear, Yonghwa." Then he held his watch again. "How can you say enough when you haven't even started finding the Majesty's Princess? What kind of-

A very high scream came from Cecilia. "STOP!" She shouted. 

"You are the who need to stop now, Enchantress of Time." The old man calmed down. "You should stop now, and do what you need to do. An Enchantress shouldn't possess this kind of trait. You are a very beautiful enchantress, stop this now. Or else you would lose everything." The old man held her hand. "Don't go to Royce, he will harm you even you help him."

And that moment he faced me. "Throw everything you knew. Everything was a lie." He said to me. 

Everything was a lie? What's that supposed to mean? 


"I will let Cecilia tell you everything." He smiled at me. "I will meet you again." Then in one moment the old man disappeared with the very blinding white light. That's the first time I saw like that, I am used in darkness and seeing the light like that amazes me. 

Cecilia is staring at me, with her beautiful eyes are full of tears. I pitied the way she cries, it is like she's been saving up everything for the one thing but in the end she can't just get it - because it wasn't hers to begin with. "You are not a Hexer," she smiled while her tears are still falling. "The Hexers stole you, even Royce doesn't know who you are. You are the Prince of Crescent Light. You are always and forever destined for the Majesty's Princess." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Sorry for the typos. 

I haven't skimmed on it after writing this update.