Chapter Ten

Beneath your crescent eyes


She blinked her eyes twice an gave a very playful smirked. "Men in this year seems to be more affectionate," she chuckled. "You are so affectionate, Yonghwa." 

I looked at her. "We are always affectionate, but we just tend to be more cold." 

"Then why you didn't do that?" She smiled.

"Lying won't buy you, Shinhye. So why would I bother say the opposite?" I sighed, I am like living a completely different life, as if I am not Yonghwa. All I've done in my life was being a person who runs to what I am and go the things that will make me forget everything. But in just a blink of an eye, like a lightning it struck me with a whole new life. I am comfortable with her, I am like a little kid who loves silly things without any hesitations. I am like that now, and at the back of my mind I wished Shinhye time traveled earlier than she came so I did changed earlier and a lot better. 

She nodded. 

"Shinhye," I say.

"Hmm?"

"You said you actually dreamt of these things when you are in your time," I said as I looked at her, while she is always happy eating. "Are you not curious or something? I mean, why you embraced the things happened to you so easily. You didn't even freaked out, when you must have done that." 

"I don't know," she pouted. "But I feel more that this is my home."

I felt her heart this time, I don't know what life she had been on that year but it seems that she is now having a completely new life just like me. Things are still unclear but it seems that for me, it doesn't matter anymore. Like, even she came from another time and she doesn't have any proof I don't care anymore. Like the thought of the air, we can't see it but I know it lingers in our life. "Women are always that affectionate," I smiled.

She glared at me. "Always our problem, I guess." 

"Let's go, stop eating." I waved at the waiter, of course she haven't paid it yet. 

 

***

 

 

3:43pm
June 6, 2014

 


I gave her a tour to the city. She was like a tourist came from mountains, she keep yelling yahoo as she see tall buildings, colorful gardens and hamburger shops. It didn't made me annoyed, but I wished she'll get rid of yelling yahoo.

 


6:45pm
June 6, 2014


 "Shinhye, see that place?" I pointed at her.

"Another hamburger shop?!" She shouted.

"Correct." I smiled. "They have the best hamburger in this city." I gave her two thumbs up.

"Really?" Her eyes went big, she grab my arm and started dragging me. "I am hungry!" 


I ordered the best seller for her, she looks at everything  and her eyes are filled with twinkling stars, she was so amazed with everything. But I really can't stop some people staring at her, especially men like me. She is wearing a very pretty dress that looked extremely beautiful on her and her hair, that I fix is getting much attention to the girls. I am not really the type of getting the attention of the people around me, but this scene is kind of killing me. I mean like, is this the first time these people saw a girl? "Park Shinhye, stop looking around. Just sit straight." I said to her.

"Why?" She pouted.

"Security might throw you outside, because you are making a commotion." I lied. "See? People are staring at you." I pouted at the direction where the bunch of guys sitting. 

"Security really do that?" She whispered.

I nodded like I am sure. She can maybe know the feeling in my eyes, but she is still a girl came from different time. And everything I say about the way of living, because I am from this year, she would believe it. She is still an innocent girl. 

"Okay," she whispered again. She sit up straight and put her hands on the table like a princess. She didn't get off her sight on me.

"Why are you staring at me?" I asked.

"I will just look at you, so the security won't throw me." She is looking on me like she is in a competition. "If they throw me, no hamburgers." 

I messed with her face as my laugh is starting to break out. Every moment with her wasn't a boring one. She always come up with things that make me happy, and she wasn't making it for fun - it actually the product of her innocence. "Dummy, you can look around but stay on your chair, they won't throw you. I promise." 

"I can?" 

"Yes."

She sighed in relief. The food I ordered came just in time, Shinhye wasn't yelling now but her tongue is her lips like a starve kid. The waiter, boy waiter is smiling at her. "What else you want, Lady?" He said, as if he is flirting with Shinhye. 

"Uh?" Shinhye asked, "can you give me another set of this?" 

"Another set?" The waiter exclaimed. 

"Yes, please for our Jjing." I cut Shinhye and waved at the waiter indicating him to leave. The waiter smirked at me. That freak, I smirked at him back. 


"Who's Jjing?" Shinhye asked.

I didn't respond to her as the waiter come back like flash. "Here Lady, another set for Jjing." The flirty waiter is just staring at Shinhye. "By the who is Jjing?"

"Is this a question and answer portion?" I said, irritably. 


"Thank you for this," Shinhye managed to smile as the waiter left us.

"Shinhye, you have a lot of learn." I sighed. "You should know not all smiling person are nice." I stared at her, while she is on her way of attacking the food. I don't even know if she heard that or not.

 

 

"Yongyong?!"


 A girl sitting at the other table said. I looked at her, I remembered her face but I don't know when and where did I met her. I replied her a smile. She stand beside me, I really can't remember if she is one who I slept with, or just a girl I shared a drink. I don't remember. "Hey," I said. Shinhye is just staring at me. 

"You bang hard, babe." She said. 

I held my forehead, I am not really awkward with the situation but I am in front of a very innocent person. "I-I do?" I uttered.

"Of course." The girl clung on my neck. "Could you do that again tonight?" She whispered in my ears.


Shinhye placed her food in the plate and stared at us. "Bang?" She asked in curiosity.

The girl smirked at Shinhye, which made me pissed off. "Yes." She said.

"Tonight?" Shinhye asked again, I don't know how her mind works - or she know what we are talking about. 

"Maybe," the girl answered. 


Shinhye stood up and reach for the girl's hand. "Who are you?" She smiled. I really wanted to break off this moment, I wanted to give the other girl a big slap for like disrespecting Shinhye. 

"Why would I bother tell you my name, who are you?" The girl smirked.

She smiled beautifully. "I am Park Shinhye. Jung Yonghwa's lover." She said aloud. My face lit a very big smile, the whole cafe went ooh. "Please don't bang my lover tonight because he might die. And if that happens you will be in big trouble." She smiled innocently.


Innocently
I just broke a very deep sigh. 

 

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________

 

What about about double update today?

Done~

 

I just feel happy and blessed today, and I hope I can trancend it through my updates. Thank you.