Chapter Nineteen

Beneath your crescent eyes


"Aaaaah!" 

That shout that was off right through my face made me woke up. I can see on her morning eyes that she is really surprised that my face is just a breath away to hers. I remembered my one sided confession last night, that confession that cried on this four cornered house but it were just my two ears heard. And this morning, while seeing here at her most innocent morning face I think I am falling more and more. "W-Why?" I asked as if nothing mattered. 

She sat awkwardly and I can tell that her lips are going to pout so soon. "N-nothing," she said.

I followed her act and sat down beside her, "what's wrong?" I smiled. "It's so early in the morning but you are yelling."

She pinned the scattered hair on her ears and removed the blanket covering her. She stared at me, "I'm going to cook breakfast now."

I held her wrist, "let's cook together," I smiled. I stood up also.

"I can do it alone. You can sleep some more," she said. 

I walked as if I didn't hear her and went to the kitchen. She was like glued beside our bed. I don't know what she's thinking but I think I am going to confuse her more and more. I open the fridge and took all the food that we can cook and waited for her a minute. 

"Shinhye!" I yelled. "C'mon here."

I heard nothing, even a light steps. I heard nothing. This time, I think I overboard too much. I think I am neglecting that she came from a very delicate time when sleeping with a man is such a big deal - but she overcome it and we are sleeping together every night. She came from that time being a very prim and innocent girl - but every time she eats hamburger she become a very giddy kid. And the most complicated thing is, she came from that time when kissing without marriage is like robbing a bank - but I kissed her twice. "Shinhye!" I shouted again - but no response. 

I put all the things I got from the fridge and run to our room. But then, I saw nothing. Shinhye is nowhere to be found. I calm myself and tried to lighten up the moment. "Shinhye, I'm sorry. Come out now." I uttered. I thought she was hiding on the bathroom but the door is never locked. I never saw her go out. And this moment, it's like a lighting struck me. Royce? Did Royce got her? I was just teasing her and what now? "Park Shinhye!" I can't control my feelings now. Did she just disappear? My burning hands reached my phone and called Royce. Gladly in just a ring he got it. "Royce, where the hell are you?! Where's Shinhye?!" 

Hell maybe? He chuckled devilishly.

" you, Royce!" I shouted. "What did you do to her?!" 

I heard his infinite evil laughs that made me more mad. 

"Do you want to be killed?" I said seriously. I can really kill this man if he did something wrong with Shinhye. He was the only one who can do evil things and she wanted Shiinhye to die. Hexers want to kill Shinhye and I don't know why. 

I don't know what you are talking about Yonghwa. I haven't lay my finger on Shinhye. He said. 

I ended the call and grab my keys. Where on earth I will search for Shinhye? Damn, I thought this will be a very good morning. Damn. I just admitted to myself that I am falling with her. What now? I wanted to be normal, but the more I get greedier, the more my life becoming abnormal. The more I fall for Shinhye, the more dangerous the things will go. I unlocked the main door, and a very beautiful woman is facing me again, Cecilia. She is smiling at me. It could be Cecilia? I held her shoulder. "Why are you here?" I glared at her.

She held my face and went inside. "Well, I am visiting you." She went up to the kitchen. "Are you going to cook for yourself? I'm going to help you. I am wife after all. Your wife," she chuckled. 

"Can you please get lost? I'm busy." I said to her. I became cautious with my words because she never spoke about Shinhye. I don't want to be the one who will cause Shinhye's trouble because of this Cecilia. 

"You can't avoid me, Hexer."

"You can't get even the slightest piece of me, Cecilia." 

She giggled again. "Oh really? We almost did it," she sounded like she is teasing me. 

"That happened because you casted a spell on me. But in the first very place I would not even bother to see you with my two eyes." 

She stood up and clung on my shoulder. "There's no one in this time that you'll like except for me. I am sure of that, Yonghwa. You are mine now." She attempted to get a kiss but I pushed her real hard. I don't care if she's going to be wounded, she can just cast a spell on herself. 

"Well, you are wrong. I am already taken completely with someone else." I smirked at her. "And you can't get to her level even you spend forever  making up."

"Who? Women that fulfill your dirty thoughts? You can play along Yonghwa but in the end you are mine." 

"You are completely wrong with that, Cecilia." I smiled as I think of Shinhye. I helped her to get up only to let her go outside. I locked the door. I tiredly went to my bed and lay myself there. I put my arm on my face, enough to cover my eyes. I don't want to cry but I can't help it. It's only minutes but I miss Shinhye so much. I don't know where to find her. I don't know what happened to her. She just disappear and if I can't see her now my heart will going to vanish soon.