Chapter Twenty five

Beneath your crescent eyes


"Hello Hexer," Cecilia said to Royce. 

Cecilia went to Royce's house. His house was filled with black curtains that even a small light can't enter into the windows. "What are you doing here, Enchantress of Time? The one who's helping the Majesty of Grandeur's first daughters." He smirked. 

"That's our job, Hexer. We need to help everybody who's in need of us." She flicked the cigarettes that scattered on Royce's table. "Because if we will not help those need the pressure of time, we will die too." She said. "Just like you, when you stop killing you are the one who's going to die. Yonghwa as well." 

"You know Yonghwa very well," he muttered. "It seems you liked my brother very much." 

"Yes, very much." She smiled. "I am here to ask you, why that first daughter of the majesties didn't die on her twenty third birthday?" 

"I don't know. I am finding here since then but she appeared just now, when she became twenty three. Funny thing, right? When she supposed to die, she appeared in front of my brother. Don't you think she's playing with my brother?" He got one stick of cigar and light it up. "Maybe it's your fault, Cecilia. You broke the curse again and helped those majesties."

"I didn't." She said. "My fathers didn't break the Hexer's curse to the first daughter." 

"Really? Then why you are still breathing at this moment?" He burned the cigar itself. "What is your purpose? Why are you here?"

"Kill her," she said. "The first daughter."

"Even you don't say I will kill her, because it is a hexer's job."

"Good," Cecilia smiled. "I'll be waiting for Yonghwa to come to me." She kissed Royce's cheek.

"Are you joining my troop?" Royce smiled. "Seems so. We have the same, one thing to do." 

"I am the Enchantress of Time. I can do everything." She smirked. "Call me, if there's something I can do."

 

***

 

"Here we are," I said to Shinhye. We are in front of a very old castle, it seems abandoned and no one will know that this kind of place exist. Majesty of Grandeur, I've never heard of this but I feel that I am connected with this family. Not because I am a Hexer but there's something I feel. 

"Here?" She asked.

I held her hand and walked with her till the door. I knocked it thrice and the huge door opened automatically. The old like castle outside is just a trap. The time we entered, big classy chandeliers and glass furnitures greeted us. It was like a royal family is living here. In this moment, I just realized why Hexers cursed them, simple, because majesties have everything. Hexer of Great Divine are people with greed and endless ambitious and with there power I am they want to punish the majesties. Shinhye's hand is holding mine all the way. 

"What you are doing here?" An old voice coming from the top of the stair said to me. Shinhye's is hiding on my broad back.

Did this old man knew that I am a hexer already? "I am here to know about the majesties."

"Majesties?" The old man cleared his throat, with so much amusement at me. 

"Yes, I am here to see them." 

The old man take the stairs slowly. "I'm afraid that you might not meet them," he said. "They are all dead." 

I am as astonished with Shinhye when I heard that all of them are dead. Dead? I thought it is just the first daughters of the Majesty of Grandeur are cursed to die. What happened? "W-why?" I got courage to asked him. 

"The reason?" He made a very voice full of laugh. "If you are going to let go of every daughter, would you stay alive?" Then after that big laugh he became so serious. "By the way who is girl behind you?" 

Shinhye went beside me but she didn't even greet the old man. 

The old man's face became more serious when he saw Shinhye's face. If we are surprised when we first met this old man, he is more shocked when he saw Shinhye. "W-who are you?" The old man stammered. 

"M-me?" Shinhye asked. 

The old man rushed at her and held her hand, which made me more surprised. The old man is crying, like hope sprung in the old castle. "You're alive?!" The old man is crying but I can see that he is rejoicing beneath her tears. "Our princess is alive?!" 

Shinhye don't understand anything at all, as well as my mind keeps thinking what is really happening. Shinhye is controlling her tears and trying to let go of the old man's hands. "I-I don't know," she looked at me, she is looking at, wanting for some help. "I-I better go," she run away and pushed the main door strongly. 

"Princess!" the old man yelled and collapsed at the classy marble floor. "I am so sure, she is the Princess of the Majesties." He sobbed. "She came back!" 

"I-I don't understand you," I helped the old man. "Please let me know everything, because the girl you are saying your princess came from the other time. And it is the first time she knew about the majesties." 

"Other time?" The old man asked. 

"The girl came from 1934, this is not her time." I clearly said to him. 

"Enchantress of Time," he mumbled. 

I am surprised that he knew about the Enchantress of Time. And maybe if I say that I am a Hexer he will push me away right now, since I know for sure that he knew that we are the one who cursed this family. "What about Cecilia?"

"The fathers of the Enchantress of Time jailed our Princess on that year." He said to me. 

Jailed? Shinhye was jailed on that year? So what's the meaning of that? I don't understand. "They jailed Shinhye on the year 1934? Can you please say everything to me?"


The old man sat on the huge vintage couch and made myself sit on it also. "1934? She's twenty three now right?"

I nodded. 

"Our Princess born on 1991. She is a first daughter. Wickedly, the Enchantress of Time jailed her in 1911. 1934 is not her time, this is her own time. They just jailed our Princess of that year instead of extending her life." 

"Why did they do that?" 

"Because they can't kill. They can't put a person dead with their own hands because they die, so they send Princess on other year. After all these years, we thought they killed our Princess. So her parents mourned to death."

"W-why?" 

"Because of Cecilia who was born on the same year. The Enchantress of Time always helped the Majesties' first daughter to live. I'm missing out the real reason," he said. "Those hexers!" He shouted. "Hexers of Great Divine cursed the Majesties of Grandeur so we seek help from the Enchantress of Time. But when their only Cecilia was born the same as Princess, they wanted to vanish our Princess - so Cecilia will be in prosperous."

I realized that me, Cecilia and Shinhye has the same birth year. I am a Hexer too and that's the biggest problem of mine. Knowing that Shinhye is really from this year. It haven't sink in my mind that Shinhye is actually living her time now. I know now, why Cecilia is so eager to see Shinhye. As I find Shinhye's real identity, I think despair will cover my whole body. I am a Hexer, if Shinhye knew that I am the reason of her families' sorrows I think the death of my heart will be near soon. 

 

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________


BYCE third note

    *Majesty of Grandeur (Shinhye)
        - This family aka royalties simply owns everything - fame, power, money. They are mortals blessed with everything by the Gods of Gods. But one thing they didn't handled was the curse of the Hexers. Hexers cursed the first daughters of Majesties to die at the age of twenty three. Enchantress of Time helped the Majesties by giving enormous time to the said first daughters but when Majesties' Princess born in the same year with Cecilia, the fathers of Enchantress of Time trapped Majesties' Princess back in time, which in the year 1911.

 

________________________________________________________________________


This story is a very short one compared to the others. Beneath your crescent eyes is a type of story that challenge me for quite a while, I find it so complex but I guess the end is near for this. I think it'll end with a thirty chapters only. I hope I did make you smile and think on every chapter I update. I'm so happy to read all your comments, again, I don't wanna pinpoint names because you know who you are. I am so happy that I have a reader like you that always giving me inspiration and energy. 

I hope you will be with me until the end of this story.
Thank you.

 

Sincerely yours,
Dokmishin