Chapter Twenty four

Beneath your crescent eyes


And maybe I'll go back to my time one of these days. So, let's go eat.

When I heard that, as if my whole world collapsed like it'll never be regain again. She said that with smiling face, that made it more difficult for me to believe in. She's going back? She's going back where? To her time? Damn, she might me joking me. She said she'll never leave me but why she's stating those hurtful words with a smile. I know what will happen if the we, hexers will not kill her, me and Royce will die. And I accepted it last night, I will let myself and Royce die just to let her live. But this girl won't budge, she'll go back to her own time so everything will be like the time when she wasn't here with my life. Of course I'll stop her, I can't afford to lose her. Even if I am in the middle of a war with Royce and Cecilia. I just found someone that will complete me, and I can't lose her because it will just shatter everything she earned for me. 

I am just eating quietly while she's just smiling at me all the time. I always see her smile at me, but now I think she's doing it because maybe tomorrow those beautiful smile of her will just fade on my mind. Is this really happening? Am I really losing her? Am I really going to let go of her when we just starting over? I want to convince myself that it is just one of my nightmares and when I hold her hand everything will be alright. 

"You know I don't want to see you die because of me, Yonghwa," she said. 

I looked at her. "That will not happen but if you leave I will." I'm controlling my tears at this point. I don't want her to see me crying. 

"We have an answer already, why I ended up sleeping in your bed. We have already an answer so we just need to let go now." She smiled at me. "Look, everything is just a trap. You falling me for me and me loving you - everything is just a trap for us against the hexers and the majesties. We just need to accept the fact the everything is not real. And what I need to do now is to go back to my time." She held my hand. "I'll find the majesties in my own time and you will live. Let Royce hunt me, don't protect me." She seriously said at me, like she's commanding me. I never thought that she will be the one giving orders and those orders will lead into a difficult time of mine. 

Is this really the end? I'm going to lose her? Now? 
"You say that everything that I feel now is not true? That it's just a in trap to kill you?" 

She nodded. 

"I can't let you go, Shinhye."

"I am not going to listen to you either, Yonghwa. You are as silly as ever." 

I stood up and stared at the table which banging by itself. I feel angry, I don't want to let go of this girl, ever. I will never let her go back. "You are not going anywhere, Shinhye. Stay here." 

"Yonghwa, what if I'll stay? You will die. Then after that what will happen? What about me?!" She yelled. "You are going to jail me in this time without you. You are so selfish." She fall in the floor and start sobbing. The Shinhye I know, who is as innocent and white as the snow came back. Her sorrows are breaking out through her tears, I know she's making a big decision and she is being rude to me, so I can let her go. But I know her more than anything else, if she can do or make another choice she will find a way. But now, going back to where she belong is the most easiest things for us. Easiest but the most painful decision for us. 

"I will find a way." I hugged her. "Did I tell you that I am not a born Hexer? So maybe, even they made me one of them there's still a way. I don't have the mark anymore, which Royce doesn't know that. If I can find a way to be a normal person, I can protect you and I will not die." I convinced her even the chances of what I said is less than two percent of this world. 

"Silly," she said again. Maybe I'm really silly and childish but that I can still try. 

"So don't leave me. I beg you, Shinhye." I tightened the way I hugged her as if I will never let go of this embrace forever. 

"But," she weakly said. 

"If you go, I find Cecilia and I'll beg her to send me to what time you belong. You can never escape from this Jung Yonghwa." I smiled. "So today, let's find the Majesty of Grandeur." 

"But," she said again.

"How many buts you are going to say, Shinhye?" 

"Silly," she cried again. "Don't you know how much I cried practicing what I said a while ago? Silly, I was so ready to let you go." 

"You should practice more, Shinhye." I said. "But even you looked so convincing I will never let you go." 

"I don't know what will happen in the future." She looked at me, and those eyes, beneath her crescent eyes, I can see her innocent love for me - which can save us forever. 

I ruffled her scented flawless hair. "You are the one who's silly. You are living your future already, Shinhye." 

 

 


***

 

"Yonghwa, where we will find those majesties? We don't even know where to start." She said to me. 

"Royce can tell me," I smiled. "He said that it's only the first daughter of every generation of the majesties is going to die then you have a bunch of relatives. You said that in your time you live in an orphanage, maybe when we find them things will get clearer for you." 

"I am the first daughter," she said to herself. "Maybe they lost me in my time so the hexers will find a hard time finding me. But what bothers me is why I am here? Is it Royce that needs to kill me? What about Cecilia who is the Enchantress of Time? Did she do it?" She scratched her head.

"I don't think Cecilia done it, because she's surprised to see you. But I wonder why she knows you?" I stopped the car. Why Cecilia knew Shinhye in one glance? What made her say that she came from another time? How is she related to Shinhye? There's so many questions popping on my mind. And I hope once we find the majesties, we will know everything.