Chapter Thirty

Beneath your crescent eyes

 

Everything felt like a fairytale. Yes, I am the Prince of Crescent Light and she's the Princess of Majesty of Grandeur - but being with her is like a fairytale in the real world. The way she calls me name every time, the way she pouted her luscious lips, the way she play on me and acts like she knows everything - everything is like a fairytale that will never end. 

I thought that, that night changed everything. But I lost, because it is the first breath of my Princess that changed my life. From the start, she's been my light. And now, she's with me while her y arms are exposed. Her face, her eyes - everything is just perfect for me. 

"I'm not a Princess anymore," she murmured. "I am just the normal Park Shinhye now." 

"What?" I whispered.

"That's why wish. I don't want to be the majesty's first daughter princess. Thank you for helping me." She smiled. "Thank you for uniting with me." 

"What are you saying?" 

"Because hexer's curse will never die. So I don't want to be a majesty anymore, because it might affect my future offsprings. Being a normal one, will end everything." 

"What about me?" 

She caressed my face. "You are the Prince. End of story." 

"I want to be a normal one too." I said. I want to be a normal one. I don't want to be a Prince anymore. I'm okay, with just Shinhye on my side. 

"You are living normal now, Yonghwa. You aren't under the hexers." She stood up. "And I want my offsprings to be the Prince and Princess of Crescent Light." 


I pulled her in my arms and embraced her. "If that's what you want." I smelled her scented hair. "I can't wait for our offsprings now." 

"Seriously," she chuckled. 

"Why? You are so aggressive last night." I joked. To tell the truth she's so fragile last night. 

She blushed. 
My girl is really innocent. 

 


***

 

"....beneath your crescent eyes,


I remember when she said that to me. That was the time I am lying saying I don't believe her. That was the time when I cheating on my own self telling that I don't need her. But I realized I didn't even won the battle with myself. Shinhye knew everything already, even I haven't say a single word. I can't hide anything from her, since she can't see what's beneath my eyes. She can see everything. 
She changed my life, more than changing hers because of me. 
It was not about the time we are apart, or the times that I needed her to calm myself. 
It was all about the time she end up sleeping on my bed. It was all about the way she says yahoo in a single burger. 
It was all about the time I am with her. 

It is all about what are beneath on her beautiful innocent crescent eyes.
And that answers everything, that completes everything.