Chapter Twenty nine

Beneath your crescent eyes


"Princess?" She curiously said to me. 

I lay beside her and cuddled her like I wanted to be her forever. It's been a year but she never changed, her beautiful calm face, those innocent eyes, her melody like voice - it seems that it was yesterday when she whined about not getting hamburger. "Yes," I said. 

"What did you do while I was away?" Her lips curved and starting intriguing me. "How many girls did you bang on this bed?" 

I break off a very huge laugh. It is like that one year for her wasn't any serious stuff. I just missed her on those days and mourned about myself being a hexer. Now, it is like every missing pieces came in front of me and everything was solved. Cecilia was right, I am complete with Shinhye. The Prince of Crescent Light will never be a prince without the Majesty's Princess. "I'm a good guy when you're not around, my Princess." I hummed.

She forced to get up and tied her hair into a messy bun and that looked so attractive. I am admiring here every time she does that effortless things. I am falling in love with her all over again when she does things that makes me attracted - at times when she's not really trying to be attractive. I am beginning to forget our titles, I am just so contented that Shinhye is with me. That's enough for me, more than knowing that I am a Prince. I held her wrist. "Where are you going?" 

She pouted cutely. "I'm hungry." 

"You want hamburger?" I smiled. 

This girl pouted more and that captured my sleepy eyes. "Who wants a hamburger in breakfast?!" She yelled.

I scratched my head. "You don't want?" 

She smiled so prettily. "Of course I want!" She dragged my hand off the bed and she starts giggling. 

 

***


"Where did you go on the past year? 1934?" I asked here while she's trying to everything on her plate. 

"I went back there for two months. Then I went to the future, 2084. I stayed on that year for the rest of the year." She smiled.

My jaw literally dropped. What? Where did she went? 2084? Is she kidding me right now? Actually, I shouldn't be surprised but she early likes time traveling. "Who made you travel on 2084?" 

"Your father," she said. "He made me go there because of my own safety." She run her fingers on the fries and starting smiling so crazy. "Actually, I met a lot of men on that year. Men on that time are handsome and," she stopped while the cheesy fries that made me fire in jealousy. 

Men? She met a lot of men on 2084? Damn. Why did my father do that? He can just take Shinhye to Magellan's time so her mind wouldn't be corrupted like this. I curled my fist, I really don't like Shinhye seeing men. Because I am her only man, forever. "And what? Did you bang them?" 

She laughs so y that time. I just realized that she is wearing a very tight white laced dress. It looked so innocent but y in a good way. Her hair is curled in big waves. She looked really a goddess on that state. "Actually we don't use the word bang in there." 

"Then what?" 

"I'll give you a clue. Begins with letter s. A three letter word." She bite her lips. Damn, this girl is killing me. Where is my innocent Shinhye? She's really . I liked the very innocent Shinhye but this girl now is really making me fall again. Damn. 

"Seriously Shinhye," I sighed. "Can we just drop it off?" I lose. 

She pinched my cheeks, "Geez, my innocent Yonghwa." She giggled. "We call it sip on that time." Then she sipped her cola at once. This girl is killing me. "I'm just returning the favor since you banged so many girls while I'm not around." 


It's true, I'm really a bad boy back then when she wasn't on my life. Now that we are tackling it, I guess I can never be angry to her since I was the one who used to do that. "How many?" I asked. "How many are they?" But I need to know how many men she dated, I want to know. 

"Only one," she smiled. 

"Liar," I sighed. 

She went beside me and my body shivered. Only she can do that thing on me. "I actually sipped," she pinched my cheeks again. "You are really cute." 

I pouted. "You are actually playing on me." 

"You looked so cute, being played on." 

I stood up. "Are you done? Let's go." I boredly said to her. I am really jealous. Really freakin jealous. 

"I'm not done yet." She said. 

"You know the way home, you can go alone. I'm going now." I went to the station and paid. I am actually angry to myself. I remembered when a girl approached us and started calling me Yongyong, and talked about bang. Shinhye never got mad at me, I've been a jerk. So she's right, she was just returning the favor. She's pretty, and no one can resist this type of girl. 

While I am giving some bucks to the station, some man sit in front of Shinhye. My head felt burning because of jealousy. This girl, as if she's really playing on me. She is smiling and entertaining the man. That man really looked ugly, I am more handsome and hot than him for Pete's sake. "Keep the change," I said and start running to her table. 

The man looked afraid while they are talking but Shinhye was all smiles all along. Shinhye extended her hand for a hand shake but the man abruptly run away. I was curious what happened. Shinhye is so dazzling, why the man went like he saw a ghost?

"I thought you're going home?" She smiled while asking me. 

"What happened over there?" 

"Ugh, never mind." She boredly replied. 

"You should tell me." I beginning to lose myself. 

"I told him that I have a very unnecessary disease because of you. That guy, he wanted to be sipped. Seriously." 

"What?!" I banged the table. "That guy disrespected you?!!" Was that happened because I left her? It's my fault. 

"Calm down, Yonghwa." 

"I can't calm down." I stood up once again.

 

She held my hand and again, everything feels alright. That's her power over me. I am okay now. "I'm sorry," I bowed my head. "I'm really jealous." 

She held my chin and smacked my lips. "Silly," she giggled. "I never sip a man on 2084. How can you be so dense? I didn't do it. I'm not like you." She pouted. 

"I'm not like you," I repeated what she said. "Am I really that bad back then?" I asked her. 

She nodded. 

"Let's go home." 

She smiled. A tricky smile. 

"What?" 

"Let's go home." She last said. 


***

 

The time I locked that door, everything went into something I never expected to be. Even in my wildest dreams. Never with the innocent princess of mine. She banged my back on the door and held my shirt. It was the very first time I felt nervous. What is Shinhye doing? What actually I can do now? 

"You're nervous." She laughed.

I gulped and never responded to her. 

"Well, can this make you more nervous?" She inserted her hand on my stomach that made me shiver. Damn, is she initiating this? Damn. I feel so hot right now. Damn. She kissed my lips hungrily, and of course I responded to them quickly. I won't miss this for the world. I held her back and I felt her s on my arms. I feel so hot and nervous in this time. Damn, what the hell is happening? I really imagined something like this but not this wild. My innocent Shinhye..

"How lovely that we are destined for each other, Yonghwa." She said between our kisses. "And doing this with you is a very special gift to me." I lift my own shirt that exposed my upper body. I caged her in my broad arms, her two legs automatically wrapped between my waist that made me more happy. We are one, forever and forever more. 

"I think what we are doing wasn't bang or sip." I chuckled ily. "It's making love." 

She nodded and now, I am the one doing the things. I laid her in our bed and started trailing kisses on her soft neck. She's so innocently and I called it perfection. She will always be my innocent girl. She will be. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the typos.