Chapter One

Beneath your crescent eyes

 

11:44pm
June 3, 2014

 


I hate this freakin day. Nothing happened according to my plan. I went away to the life of being the great Yonghwa. I am just a man who's finding the thing I never know what it is in the first place. I went away without planning what to seek. 

Living by myself.
In this big city. 

Forgetting who I am. 

Maybe I hate this day, but I don't regret getting away. 
I actually enjoying this life. 
Life now. 

I don't wanna be the Yonghwa those people want me to be. 
I just want to be live, with the way I wanted. 

It's already half of the year. I keep tapping my watch, this watch was the most vintage one from all the vintage classy watches. The day I said my name, this watch was with me, and I don't why this is so important as the people from the place I abandoned saying. 

 

Yonghwa, where are you? Pretty girls on the way

 

I smirked as I read the message of my jerky friend who only know is to be a man dancing and drinking at night. I checked the time, it's 11:51. My night have not started yet but it's already midnight. 


Give me a ride, my jeep is currently on operation

I replied to him. I grabbed my bag pack full of things that a man should have - strong perfume, cans of beer, pack of cigarette and protections. That's how I'm living and I'm freakin liking it. I opened my pouch because I seriously need to floss my teeth. I stared at the mirror, bite my lower lip for some seduction later. "Jung Yonghwa, you are so hot." I blurted, I am just so full of myself. I stared at my watch again, because I forgot to remove it and now I spilled some water to it. "This watch is so idiot," I was going to remove it but wonders because it is still ticking. This watch is so damn old so function so grand, and I just realize that one of this days I might sell it so I will have more money to splurge. 


I heard my phone again.

 

I'm at the basement


This guy really move fast. Last thing I know is that I stopped the watch I'm wearing and everything goes steady and black. 

 

 


***

12:07am
June 4, 2014

 

I stared at my watch and that was the time. 
Damn, I felt a pang on my head. The worst thing was that I'm still at my unit. I looked around and it doesn't make sense that it is midnight now. My eyes are still dropping but I managed to stare closely at my watch and damn, I remembered I stopped it last night. I felt so hot because I'm still wearing my furry jacket. I stood up and I'm so surprised that there is a girl beside me. 

"Did that jerk send a girl last night?" I smirked, the girl beside me is in full dress and my bag hasn't tattered into pieces so my conclusion is nothing happened last night. I stare closely to the girl, who's outfit plus the hair are literally awful. This girl seemed went into a theme party and never managed to get dress into a normal one. She is wearing a yellow dress up to her knee, it looked pretty and classy to her but I don't classify this as y. She doesn't wear any make up, but her face glows perfectly but again not the thing I like. Her hair is ponytailed and her bangs are seriously ridiculous. 


I bit my lip. "That guy sent a crazy one." I blurted, I'm expecting a mind blowing girl last night, completely not like this one. I grabbed my phone and I checked it, it's 7:49am. I removed my watch and keep it in my drawer. "At last, I can remove that one with a valid reason." I smiled and went to my kitchen to grab some coffee. 

 


8:30am
June 4, 2014


I'm drumming my fingers on the table as I'm hitting up my cigar with a black coffee, I am not nice I know and I admit. I love being like this. I'm actually waiting for the girl who's still sleeping in my bed to wake up. I am not nice, yes, but I am not the type of man to kick out a girl while sleeping. Maybe I can kick her out once she woke up. That would be so nice, really nice. 

I stopped hitting my cigar when I heard some murmurs on my room, those murmurs are some kind of creepy because I don't understand what she's saying. I put my unfinished cigarette on the ash tray and followed were the murmurs coming from. 


I found the girl, who is now standing near the window. I felt so scared because she looks like an old ghost lurking into some house, her yellow dress is actually creeping me out now. And the murmurs. 

"Excuse me.." I managed not to tremble.

She stopped murmuring that made me stop my breathing. 

"Excuse me Miss.." I said. 


She turned around so stiffly, damn, it really felt like a ghost story. Why is she like that? Damn, I want to yell to her that the theme party is long over and ask her why she is sleeping in my bed. She looked at me, and those creeps vanished. Her eyes are surprised and shocked, as if she saw some monster or even a ghost.


"Aaaaaahhhhh!" She shouted so hard. 


I run to her and grab her hand, but I think she was scared enough so she run at the most edge of my room. "Miss, are you alright?" 


"This is a dream. This is a dream. This is a dream." She's voicing out like she's convincing her self. 

"Miss?" I said. "Do you need some help?" I said as my phone rang so loudly, and the girl lurk her head as if she's finding where the tone is coming from. I grabbed my phone.


"Man, where did you get this girl?" I said over the line, as my eyes are glued to her. I slowly loosen the connection between the call, because that jerk said he didn't get a girl and I wasn't with him last night. "Who are you?" I stared at the girl. "Are you trying to rob me?" 

 

"Where am I?" She whispered. 


I smirked. "Stop with your acts."

"What's that?" She pointed at my phone.


"Are you getting some act classes?" I am starting to get near to her. "C'mon babe, it's already 2014. No one will buy your lousy acts."


"2014?" She asked me. 

"You are getting an award for being to consistent." I smiled. I grabbed her wrist, but they are so soft to be thief. She looked into my eyes and made me realize that I think I'm wrong. "What are you?" I asked her. 


I am staring at her eyes but she suddenly pulled me into a hug that it felt like if she doesn't embrace me she will be vanished. "1934" She whispered.

"What?" I asked. 

"I know it's 1934." She stammered. 

"1934?!" 


She nodded on my chest. My mind are full of questions and doubts that this girl is just power tripping me. But once I got tangled with her eyes, all things she's saying seems the truth. 

 


__________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 


I am using first person point of view, which is Jung Yonghwa.

May I remind you that this story is a fantasy one.
It's my every first time to go with this kind of theme. 
Please bear with me if I get so many buckles in the future because it's kinda complicated. 

 

Thank you.