Chapter 6

Let's Not Fall In Love (Former Just Another Girl)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was dinner time now at Seungri Arts High School Dormitory. The canteen was packed with students. One particular group of students were very noticeable for they were eating their meals enjoyably. Hyejeong and Eunyoung joined Team B as they were having fun teasing Junhoe and Eunyoung about earlier.

"Stop it guys! You're making me sick!" Junhoe complained as everyone continued to laugh.

"Hanbin, let's do that again!" Bobby tapped B.I. beside him. Then they faced and hugged each other tightly.

Bobby pulled himself away then cupped B.I.'s face. "You were great!" He squealed. "I know!" Hanbin chimed and they brushed their nose playfully.

"Hey! We didn't do that!" Eunyoung stood up, resulting to more laughter at their table. Other people didn't really mind that they were noisy for they were too busy with what they were doing.

"Just stop it guys. You look ridiculous, you know." Junhoe laughed at how idiotic his friends were.

"Sorry. It's just that it was funny for us and....." Bobby was trying to stop his laughter. "You guys looked together! Like you were a couple!"

"Ahhh, cou---what?!" Eunyoung almost spat out the water she was drinking as of the moment.

"Me?" Junhoe pointed at himself. "And her?" He pointed at her, eyebrows furrowed. "Couple?" He asked as they slowly turned their heads towards each other. "EWWW." Both shrugged in disgust. Everybody laughed except for the two of them.

"Hey, you guys do look great together." Hyejeong said.

"You have got to be kidding me!" Eunyoung exclaimed as she eyed on her roommate across the table.

"You know what..." Junhoe spoke as he stood up and went near Eunyoung. He then placed his hands comfortably at her shoulders.

"We're like a pair of socks. Of course we look good since we are of the same type. And besides, she's my bestfriend. I'd never date her! We're like siblings, duh!" He said and he wrapped his arms around her, his face just inches away from hers. "Right, Eunyoung?"

She was smiling brightly but something inside her didn't feel right. She knew exactly why she was feeling that way but she tried hard to hide what it was. "Of course, you squirrel!" She replied as she pinched his nose forcefully.

"Ouch!" He screamed and struggled to escape from her grasp.

Everyone just stared at them. Truthfully, they envied the relationship these two have. They were so close that breaking them apart seemed to be impossible. They might fight almost everyday, but it was just normal to them.

Junhoe went back to his seat that was just beside her. He stared at her for a moment with lots of thoughts rushing in to his mind. The sight of her laughing went slow motion in his perspective. Just seeing her be happy made him happy too.

The group continued to chat with each other until they were only few students left at the canteen.

"Come with me." Junhoe whispered to Eunyoung. She got puzzled but still did what she was told to do so. They tried to sneak out quietly but the group noticed them. "Are you two going on a date now?" Donghyuk teased.

"Of course not!" Eunyoung denied. "We were just..."

"Yes, we are. She was the one who pulled me out." Junhoe said coolly.

"Excuse me?" She scoffed then hit him softly at his tummy.

"Just kidding!" He exclaimed. "I'm just gonna give her a little tour at the dorm."

"Oh, alright. Enjoy your date! I mean, your tour!" Yunhyeong laughed.

"Don't worry, we'll take care of your lovely roommate over here." Bobby slowly lifted his arm and wrapped it around Hyejeong, winking at her.

She scoffed and removed it playfully. It was her first time to see these guys play and goof around. They always looked serious and tough but bonding with them, made her think twice. They were different as to what she expected them to be. She actually likes them better like this.

Both of them left the group and went straight to the rooftop.

"I thought you were giving me a tour. Why are we headed to the top?" She asked as they got out if the elevator and walked towards the stairs, leading them to their destination.

"Not really a tour but I would like to show you the prettiest spot in here." He said, grabbing her hand as he opened the door at the top.

A sudden breeze of fresh air welcomed them both. It was a garden on the rooftop of the dormitory. It occupied almost the whole floor, making it so spacious. It also boasts a beautiful view of the city.

"Wow! This is amazing!" She said in awe, looking at the plants and trees placed around. 

"You know, the sky looks spectacular tonight." He told her.

Her jaw dropped at another breathtaking sight. She was looking straight into the galaxy. 

"Beautiful." She muttered.

"So are you." He whispered to himself but she heard it clearly, making her blush and smile from such compliment.

"Let's go." He pulled her to a bench in the middle..

"Why did you bring me here?" She asked him.

"Nothing. I just figured out you would like it here." He shrugged.

That was all the he said but she knew better. He had been treating her like crap these past few days. Well, Junhoe went way overboard when he left her. But from the wake up call to the sandwich he gave her, then the scene at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter